HELP!!! GP4 Keyboard Problem

Posted by Toki 
HELP!!! GP4 Keyboard Problem
Date: August 31, 2012 03:05PM
Posted by: Toki
*Warning weird english*

Hello GP4 Community

I Installed GP4/GPX/Zaz Tools yesterday (without Problem), but something has changed in game (The Keyboard Layout) and i can't change it. I pressed every Button in game (Control Menu) and nothing happens, i changed it with GPX Patch and it didn't work. Wtf did i do wrong?

Current Layout
Accelerate: A
Brake: >>>>>> Z <<<<<<

How can i change it back to Y :( ?????

Thanks in advance

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2012 05:06PM by Toki.
Re: HELP!!! GP4 Keyboard Problem
Date: August 31, 2012 06:24PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
If the changes in GPxPatch do not work (don't they? really? Never heard about that. Did you press "save" in the textdocument after change?), then the only way to get the brakes back to 'y' is reinstalling GP4 in german version ;-).

EDIT: Oh yes, if you want to change the brakes back to 'Y' on your (i guess) german keyboard but keep the english GP4-version as well, you have to change the key for brake in GPxPatch to 'Z', because at that place where your 'Y' is is on british keyboard the 'Z' ;-). I hope that's it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2012 06:29PM by klausfeldmann.
Re: HELP!!! GP4 Keyboard Problem
Date: August 31, 2012 06:41PM
Posted by: Toki
I saved the change in the textdocument ;), and it was the German version.

It works now after i reinstalled it (Y)

The Real Story of the Race was that the Renault's fell apart and the Ferrari's didn't.
Rosberg headed for the sliproad and retired, probably because of Nicotin starvation they have still not given him a helmet with a little hole in it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy