GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Are we any closer to seeing a provisional grid for next year then? It might help people that are new to the series to see if there are any spare slots left

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

I reckon soon enough there will come a new Team Launches thread, and after that a complete new thread with all the needed information.

CaptinFranko Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are we any closer to seeing a provisional grid for
> next year then? It might help people that are new
> to the series to see if there are any spare slots
> left

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
ui, VSM did much better this year than last one's. That's a good improvement. Good luck for the future!
Rico Wrote:
> I reckon soon enough there will come a new Team
> Launches thread, and after that a complete new
> thread with all the needed information.
>
> CaptinFranko Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Are we any closer to seeing a provisional grid
> for
> > next year then? It might help people that are
> new
> > to the series to see if there are any spare
> slots
> > left

Yeah good shout mate. I'll mail you some pictures very soon ;)

Snake Motorsports Announcement

First of all we wish to congratulate both Nick van der Voort and Aston Marting Racing for winning respectively the World Drivers Championship and the World Constructors Championship. We hope all the best for Nick in the future, and a happy retirement.
Season 5 has been a great season for the GPGSL, unfortunately it turned out that Snake Motorsports didn't have the proper experience for racing in this league, however we have learned from out season and with 4th as a best result we cannot complain. Next season we will go for our first podium and we will be finishing higher up the order.

For Season 6 we retain our current line-up, both drivers have been extended by one season. Tommi Karjalainen stays with the team as the first race driver. Tommi has proved his abilities early in the season, in the second half he wasn't able to compete with the other teams, but thats a failure from Snake Motorsports, not from Tommi. Next year he will drive in a car that is supported with the feedback he has been giving all season to suit his driving style.

For the second race seat Nick Worseling will stay aboard. He will start his first full season with Snake Motorsports in the racing seat. Nick proved to be a valuable asset on racing speed, scoring some points where Andrew Fuh wasn't able to in the start of the season. We hope to be able to give Tommi and Nick the car they deserve and start popping up in the top 12 more regularly.

Currently the team is without test drivers since teamboss Maikel de Boer will be taking place in the second test seat of Southern Cross Racing. We are also not actively searching for test drivers, we try to focus on our main drivers to develop the car so they can use it as best. Potential test sessions will also be filled in by the teamboss himself, when he is not obligated to be present for the Southern Cross Racing team.

End of press release,

Signed,
Maikel de Boer
CEO Snake Motorsports Racing Group

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
As this current season is now over, I'll start an S6 team launch thread in a few days. This thread will be un-pinned. Voting is now open for the S6 race calendar. Send your preferences to Marko as I think he looks after the calendar for the GPGSL. Only tried and tested tracks please and submit your top ten tracks list. Melbourne is of course the traditional season opener. Singapore is not permitted.

I'd like to thank all of you for your participation, without you we would not have had such a successful series. Your active participation and input of ideas has made the series what it is today.
Also, a special thanks to my colleagues on the GPGSL, another top effort saw us complete another season. Stu has worked tirelessly this season, completing the majority of events as RD and calculating the seasons perf files. A great effort Stu, nice work. :-) Ruben has taken over as official mod maker for the series, that is a lot of work and I'm sure it's appreciated by all of us. Our new results tables are brilliant and has given the series a professional look. So thanks again to the GPGSL, the guys who work hard behind the scenes for all of us to keep the series alive.

On a personal note, like Nick who has retired, I had considered retirement from the series. Work commitments, including looking after my property has not allowed me the time I would like to contribute. I am always tired and one is not getting any younger! However I have decided to stay on as I'm sure I can provide at least some input towards the next series. I look forward to enjoying the next series with all of you.

The GPGSL has not at this point in time made a final decision on any amendment to the Activity Rules, an announcement will be made prior to the release of the starter perfs for S6.

That's it from me, thanks again everyone. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
A brave move their snake motorsports. But I spose it might pay off. By having your race drivers perform in tests and then the races it builds up their perfs quicker.

CaptinFranko Wrote:
> A brave move their snake motorsports. But I spose
> it might pay off. By having your race drivers
> perform in tests and then the races it builds up
> their perfs quicker.

No, it doesn't. Race drivers that perform in test sessions gain no perf points from the test session - at least, I don't think they did this season.

mortal Wrote:
> As this current season is now over, I'll start an
> S6 team launch thread in a few days. This thread
> will be un-pinned. Voting is now open for the S6
> race calendar. Send your preferences to Marko as I
> think he looks after the calendar for the GPGSL.
> Only tried and tested tracks please and submit
> your top ten tracks list. Melbourne is of course
> the traditional season opener. Singapore is not
> permitted.

i guess Road America and Donington aren't permitted too?and isn't Silverstone the season closer for this season?

My GPGSL Career
That is correct, race drivers do not earn perf points.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
seems i was gaining in in first stints, then the usual tangle stuff, heh
still managed to 3rd with spin, so that's okay
no title, but hey at least no # 0 on the car;)
congrats to Aston and Nick again

hold on with track voting, we will provide with clear rules in next few day.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
OK Marko, I'll leave the track voting in your capable hands. :-)

Well got to hope it pays off for snake, could be dodgy if one of their drivers gets demoted! Im sure it will work out fine though, plenty of test drivers willing to fill seats in this series ;)

Good thing i checked this thread, nearly began to ask lots of questions/send of my top 10 tracks ;-)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
mortal Schreef:
> That is correct, race drivers do not earn perf
> points.

OBJECTION and CORRECTION: That is correct, race drivers do not earn perf points during a test session. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'd like to thank everybody who has contributed in any way to this series. It's given me five seasons of enjoyment and an ego boosting WDC. Now I will head to Florida to enjoy my retirement.

And on a more joyful note: HURRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I DON'T HAVE TO WADE THROUGH THE PAOLO/RICO NONSENSE/BITCHING/GARBAGE/IDIOCY ANYMORE!!!!!1111 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
So, this is me being dumb, do we all vote for tracks or just the members of the governing body?

no voting yet.
but every particpant of the league is able to vote

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Nickv Wrote:
> I'd like to thank everybody who has contributed in
> any way to this series. It's given me five seasons
> of enjoyment and an ego boosting WDC. Now I will
> head to Florida to enjoy my retirement.
>
> And on a more joyful note: HURRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
> I DON'T HAVE TO WADE THROUGH THE PAOLO/RICO
> NONSENSE/BITCHING/GARBAGE/IDIOCY ANYMORE!!!!!1111
> :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I envy you.at least you won't hear that damn Rico telling more bullshits.;)

My GPGSL Career
Like what? Im sick and tired of this ! I'm tired of pretending like i'm not a total freakin' rockstar from Mars.

senna9194 Schreef:
> Nickv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'd like to thank everybody who has contributed
> in
> > any way to this series. It's given me five
> seasons
> > of enjoyment and an ego boosting WDC. Now I
> will
> > head to Florida to enjoy my retirement.
> >
> > And on a more joyful note:
> HURRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
> > I DON'T HAVE TO WADE THROUGH THE PAOLO/RICO
> > NONSENSE/BITCHING/GARBAGE/IDIOCY
> ANYMORE!!!!!1111
> > :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
>
>
> I envy you.at least you won't hear that damn Rico
> telling more bullshits.;)

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> Like what? Im sick and tired of this ! I'm tired
> of pretending like i'm not a total freakin'
> rockstar from Mars.

dust'n bones
that's allright

;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy