GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
14th place not a bad time at all! with my first time thereĀ“s still some improvement needed

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Eeesh, bad test driving from me, great work by my new teammate though

Great 3rd place by Juliano !

- My GP4 Works

3rd is great, it's a shame that Jack dropped down to 21st after being 9th previously

@senna9194, how could you be 4th, whille William was only 22nd. You bribed someone didnt you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @senna9194, how could you be 4th, whille William
> was only 22nd. You bribed someone didnt you?

blablabla ricardo van smirren backmaker ;)

you can only talk because i owned you and even Raimond(your test team mate) has beaten you;);)

as i explained before,william is coming back in gpgsl after a lot of time.only you can think that i made something illegally to get the 4th place and outqualify my test team mate;)

and still,i'm not mafioso(look,there's only one "f";)).maybe it's you that's racist,and can't accept that ppl with long hair like me can't win against you:P

My GPGSL Career
Interviewer: Here with Randy Winston, happy with the fifth place?

RW: Kind of disappointed actually. The car was brand new, so it took awhile to get a base setup and went from there. I'm usually fast here, so I hope I was able to get a good setup for the guys to go off of tomorrow.

I: New helmet for this season, then? How'd you like it?

RW: I have no idea who's helmet that is, to be honest. But it was in my motorhome, it fit, and had all the sponsor logos. I'm still working on one.

I: Where do you feel MPR will be this time Sunday afternoon?

RW: I'll be a bit disappointed if we aren't on the top step. That's just the expectation, because contrary to popular opinion, we actually worked hard. That's how it goes here. Work hard, play hard.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
I never said you were a mafioso so i cant blame you on not being it. I said youre a maffioso, look there are 2 "f"'s. Its Raymond, not Raimond, RAYMOND is gifted with an unbeleivable talent. You should give him a try in youre car, test together with and im sure you'll be 2 seconds off his pace, and at least 2,1 of mine.

senna9194 Schreef:
> Rico Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > @senna9194, how could you be 4th, whille
> William
> > was only 22nd. You bribed someone didnt you?
>
>
> blablabla ricardo van smirren backmaker ;)
>
> you can only talk because i owned you and even
> Raimond(your test team mate) has beaten you;);)
>
> as i explained before,william is coming back in
> gpgsl after a lot of time.only you can think that
> i made something illegally to get the 4th place
> and outqualify my test team mate;)
>
> and still,i'm not mafioso(look,there's only one
> "f";)).maybe it's you that's racist,and can't
> accept that ppl with long hair like me can't win
> against you:P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> I never said you were a mafioso so i cant blame
> you on not being it. I said youre a maffioso, look
> there are 2 "f"'s. Its Raymond, not Raimond,
> RAYMOND is gifted with an unbeleivable talent. You
> should give him a try in youre car, test together
> with and im sure you'll be 2 seconds off his pace,
> and at least 2,1 of mine.

the sense is always the same.you say that i wanted to kill you;)but that isn't true.i hate bots,but i wouldn't kill them;)

so,you're admiting that your team's car is slow;)

My GPGSL Career
14th and 17th, not very good. but in the beginning of the practice we showed we were able to come in with the top guys at the top of the chart
And we are still getting used, we do not have all the data most other teams already gathered in previous visits here ;-)

Expecting nothing less then 14th and 17th from qualify, bring it on!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Interviewer: We've just found Dan Paddock here outside the MPR garage, Dan can we ask a few questions Dan for ITV?

Dan: Ah not ITV... but yeah go for it

Interviewer: Dan partying aside MPR have managed to turn up in Melbourne on time, what is a bit of a rush to get everything here?

Dan: Ha well, yeah were certainly here, but yes there was a bit of a rush and we haven't been able to run as many tests on the new chassis' as we'd have liked too

Interviewer: What was the issue?

Dan: Well we decided over the close season to purchase some new chassis' from Snake Motorsports, the chassis' we had used over the last season had seen some wear and tear and we wanted a fresh start. Snake Motorsports have always been fantastic with supplying us with these new cars, however there was some delay in the delivery of the cars as Snake Motorsports obviously were also having to supply some of the new teams as well. We finally got the cars and got them built up with the new spec engines that Lancia have developed with us and then it was off to be painted up. Once that was sorted the cars were packed away on the Sunday morning and got here on the Tuesday night.

Interviewer: Well the mad rush aside how do you feel with the performance in Free Practice?

Dan: Well first I'd like to say it's great to back in Australia, but yeah really I'm pretty happy, Randy managed to get 5th, maybe that's not what he was expecting here but for his first official time out in an MPR car he did well. I finished up in 9th which isn't great but you've got to start somewhere. Hopefully the data Randy and me collected today will help Matt and Monil in quali and the race.

Interviewer: Well thanks Dan and we look forward to the official presentation of the race car later today

Dan: Always a pleasure

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 10:27PM by Ferrari2007.
SNAKE MOTORSPORTS

Just needed it off my back ^^ damn you Mal ;)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
It seems i have misspoken myself. you'll be slower then us :p

senna9194 Schreef:
> Rico Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I never said you were a mafioso so i cant blame
> > you on not being it. I said youre a maffioso,
> look
> > there are 2 "f"'s. Its Raymond, not Raimond,
> > RAYMOND is gifted with an unbeleivable talent.
> You
> > should give him a try in youre car, test
> together
> > with and im sure you'll be 2 seconds off his
> pace,
> > and at least 2,1 of mine.
>
> the sense is always the same.you say that i wanted
> to kill you;)but that isn't true.i hate bots,but i
> wouldn't kill them;)
>
> so,you're admiting that your team's car is slow;)

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'll fix that Maikel mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Schreef:
> I'll fix that Maikel mate

hehe Thank you ^^

I have quite a large grin on my face :)

Good job Ruben, you shall be our secret weapon in developing this car to it's full potential. Ben, a very solid pace for your first drive in a TSS - well done!

MDBSnake Wrote:
> 14th and 17th, not very good. but in the beginning
> of the practice we showed we were able to come in
> with the top guys at the top of the chart
> And we are still getting used, we do not have all
> the data most other teams already gathered in
> previous visits here ;-)
>
> Expecting nothing less then 14th and 17th from
> qualify, bring it on!

Sure boss, we do our best ;).
i allready practiced with a gridgirl, and i was first... she didnt like it though... i quess she wasnt such a good loser

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 10:44PM by Vomit.
Promising start so far! Captain Sheeps is off the back row on his debut, which is always a good sign.

Let's keep reservations until the big boys strut their stuff.... come on Norbert and Tim!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Interviewer: We've just found Dan Paddock here
> outside the MPR garage, Dan can we ask a few
> questions Dan for ITV?
>
> Dan: Ah not ITV... but yeah go for it

LOL

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Guys, Boosts go to the GPGSL account.

How to be a Race Director 101. Run the event, take screenshots, using Fraps or similar. Resize to 800 x 600 using freeimageresizer and sort and delete the crappy shots. Log in to the GPGTV account. (details will be given to you). Using imageshack, up the screens and post with a witty coverage. (Remove the uploaded to imageshack line from each post). Send the imageshack link for the final edited results screen to mortal for the GPGSL to post as official results.

I need one more RD for Round 2, I have one nomination already. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy