GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
we're always on fire :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Right!! I've just heard that BFM has a test driver named Jack Hunsely or summat like it, he's not in the official perf, and also that I'm a test driver for BFM. I wont test for BFM at R1 Melb as I'm not in the perf, and Stu is away till after the test session. BFM failed to make an announcement on their test driver lineup and the perf is closed till Stu gets back from hols unless it's a new driver. I cannot test without an adjusted perf. Nathan will test at Melbourne, and unless there's an official announcement from BFM introducing their new test driver Jack H will not make it into the perf for Friday! I don't have a helmet for him either.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2010 11:19AM by mortal.
danm Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> we're always on fire :P

Mmmm can´t wait to see the engine of your car;)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
NickJW Wrote:
> danm Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > we're always on fire :P
>
> Mmmm can´t wait to see the engine of your car;)

hey he uses BMW.in my first gpgsl i tested for Phoenix Racing(at the time with BMW engines).I remember i had an engine failure at zandvoort during fp;)

My GPGSL Career
This TN car is one of the best that I see here!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
GPGSL Season 5 Announcement

Round 1 Practice Session at Albert Park, Melbourne Australia is now officially delayed. Three teams have white cars, TSS, SCR and IED, two race drivers refuse to display the correct helmets, even though the script calls on the correct tex files. A possible work-around for that problem could be to rename the textures and swap them around to force the helmets to show correctly. The MPR lods cause the mod to crash to the desktop, BFM has not been delivered, and there are other issues to be resolved as well. At this point in time, it is unlikely that Round 1 will be held this weekend.

Team owners and drivers can submit BOOST REQUESTS for Round 2 Le Mans 'Petit Sarthe' after the Round 1 Friday practice to the GPGSL pm account.

The GPGSL management team wish all of you the very best of luck for the Season 5 WDC and WCC, and our thanks to all of you for your continuing support, without you, we would not have a series as good as it is today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 08:04AM by mortal.
Since that update: Helmet display issue fixed. MPR now loads and displays correctly. AMR causes a forced exit to the desktop, White cars: TSS, SCR & IED.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GPGSL Schreef:
> GPGSL Season 5 Announcement
>
> Round 1 Practice Session at Albert Park, Melbourne
> Australia is now officially delayed. Three teams
> have white cars, TSS, SCR and IED, two race
> drivers refuse to display the correct helmets,
> even though the script calls on the correct tex
> files. A possible work-around for that problem
> could be to rename the textures and swap them
> around to force the helmets to show correctly.
> The MPR lods cause the mod to crash to the
> desktop, BFM has not been delivered, and there are
> other issues to be resolved as well. At this point
> in time, it is unlikely that Round 1 will be held
> this weekend.
>
> Team owners and drivers can submit BOOST REQUESTS
> for Round 2 Le Mans 'Petit Sarthe' after the Round
> 1 Friday practice to the GPGSL pm account.
>
> The GPGSL management team wish all of you the very
> best of luck for the Season 5 WDC and WCC, and
> our thanks to all of you for your continuing
> support, without you, we would not have a series
> as good as it is today.

Ah, that means a car of shame ;) ;)

It looks like BFM will be running the car of shame! Right now I'm upping the mod for Maikel, maybe he can fix the white cars and the AMR crashing. Everything else is done, and I'm about to have a look at the test mod.

mortal Wrote:
> It looks like BFM will be running the car of
> shame! Right now I'm upping the mod for Maikel,
> maybe he can fix the white cars and the AMR
> crashing. Everything else is done, and I'm about
> to have a look at the test mod.

BFM livery is finished,i'm waiting Philip's reply...

My GPGSL Career
Today we met Paolo Tafuro in Melbourne's paddock,so we interviewed him before the Season 5 start

Q:"Hi Paolo.How are you?"
A:"Hi.I'm fine thanks."
Q:"This week we'll see GPGSL Australian Grand Prix.How do you feel for your first race as teamboss?"
A:"I don't feel any particular feeling,I just hope we can get a good result."
Q:"Into last RGFR race(Le Mans,Race 2)VMR got a win with Jorge Caranti.Do you hope in a similar result?"
A:"I guess every teamboss would like to win one,two or more races..."
Q:"What can you tell us about Rodrigo Vilela?"
A:"Rod is a great driver,very talented.As you know,as tester he finished 3rd last year in Tester's championship,and as racer he already showed a great talent in other series(WDC in GPGSL-3 some years ago)."
Q:"And what about Florian?"
A:"Florian has debutted in GPGSL last year with an IED,and he proof to be a good driver.I hope he can get better during this season."
Q:"And William?"
A:"William is coming back after a sabbathical year.Last time he drove in GPGSL he tested for Double F,before being sacked for lack of interest."
Q:"Aren't you worried if he shows another lack of interest?"
A:"I'm not worried.In TGP we already approved to check our drivers's activity after every 4 races.If someone will be unactive,we'll start sacking."
Q:"Some days ago,we discovered the link between TafuroGP and Double F(Florian Fischeder's old team,retired during S3 and replaced by DFR,and replaced by TGP).What do you think about it?"
A:"For us is a great thing to be linked to a great team Double F(who arrived 2nd in WCC in S1)."
Q:"And now let's talk about TGP's enemies.Which teams will be on top in your opinion?"
A:"Well,I think the team to be beaten will be AMR,as it's based on last season's Velox.Then,in the fight we may see TSS,MPR and IED.But generally,the difference of BHPs is small between the first team and the last."
Q:"So,would you expect TGP on top?"
A:"TGP's GPGSL plan is to improve every season.For this season we would like to improve our position in the WCC.If we get it,then we may think to a Top 4 finish in S6,and fighting for the title in S7.Obviously,if the team will show to be ready for the title's fight since next race,then..."
Q:"If that will happen,which driver do you expect for that?"
A:"Rodrigo,but who knows...maybe Florian can do it..."
Q:"Let's talk about the other GPGSL guys.Who is the most annoying guy in GPGSL's paddock and why?"
A:"I haven't got any doubts on that;Ricardo "Backmaker" Van Smirren.Because I several times explained him that I'm not mafioso,but he still call me so..."
Q:"Ahahah.Ok.We may go now.Bye"
A:"Bye"

was getting bored LOL;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 11:17AM by senna9194.
So was I ;) lol

senna9194 schrieb:
> mortal Wrote:
> -----
> > It looks like BFM will be running the car of
> > shame! Right now I'm upping the mod for Maikel,
> > maybe he can fix the white cars and the AMR
> > crashing. Everything else is done, and I'm
> about
> > to have a look at the test mod.
>
>
> BFM livery is finished,i'm waiting Philip's
> reply...

i thought he was on holiday?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
n00binio Wrote:
> senna9194 schrieb:
> -----
> > mortal Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It looks like BFM will be running the car of
> > > shame! Right now I'm upping the mod for
> Maikel,
> > > maybe he can fix the white cars and the AMR
> > > crashing. Everything else is done, and I'm
> > about
> > > to have a look at the test mod.
> >
> >
> > BFM livery is finished,i'm waiting Philip's
> > reply...
>
> i thought he was on holiday?

rofl noticed it right now;)

then i'll pack the livery and will send it.maybe i can do a little presentation...

edit:as far as Jack Hunsely hasn't been publically confirmed by team i won't put the test livery in the pack...

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 01:03PM by senna9194.
phew, no car of shame then ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Latest news is TSS, IED and SCR are now good. SCR also had flipped driver names on the textures, that's now fixed. ART cars are white, and hopefully Maikel will find the fault with it, along with the reason for AMR crashing the mod to the desktop.

Bugatti Racing Team (formerly AusF1 Racing Team)
Unfortunately Mercedes backed out of the engine deal this season due to the team not completing. Fortunately Bugatti has come on board as both an engine supplier and as a 50% share holder in the team. This has bought new sponsors such as XM radio and The Opie & Anthony Show. Vodafone, Shell and Coca-Cola have retained their sponsorship while Quit and Intel have unfortunately left us.
As you will notice we have a new livery on our cars. We hope to see the cars test (unofficially) soon.
But now here is the new car!

(sorry for the huge image)
Only half of it shows up, maybe next time use a thumbnail from imageshack.

I like to do the magic data for the tracks on the calendar.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
mortal Schreef:
> Only half of it shows up, maybe next time use a
> thumbnail from imageshack.

If that happens to you, it's time to replace your 12" CRT ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy