GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
After winning Australian GP on the GPGSL-3, Rodrigo Vilela wants to repeat the dose in GPGSL.

The TGP driver Rodrigo Vilela arrived in Melbourne for the first race of GPGSL S5 on Albert Park.

"This track brings me luck, so I want to repeat the victory that I had on last stage of GPGSL-3," he said. The victory which he refers was the last of the fourth season of GPGSL-3, where the Brazilian won without difficulties.

Asked about his team has a rookie on GPGSL, Rodrigo was objective: "What matters is that the team debut with the entire infrastructure that a driver always dreamed."

Rodrigo Vilela advantage also to comment the TGP staff: "First of all, I'd like to thank Paolo Tafuro. Everybody saw his ability to lead a rookie team (Vodafone Racing) in GPGSL-3 this year and win on his debut in Turkey. Me and Florian (Fischeder) had run together in One Racing in 2008 and won five races, so I think we will fight for the podium in Australia. It's a fantastic country, which always brings me luck. "

About wins, Rodrigo don't stammered: "I want to win in Brazil. It would be great!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2010 05:18PM by Rod_vs.
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After winning Australian GP the GPGSL-3, Rodrigo
> Vilela wants to repeat the dose in GPGSL.
>
> The pTGP driver Rodrigo Vilela arrived in
> Melbourne for the first race of GPGSL S5 on Albert
> Park.
>
> "This track brings me luck, so I want to repeat
> the victory that I had on last stage of GPGSL-3,"
> he said. The victory which he refers was the last
> of the fourth season of GPGSL-3, where the
> Brazilian won without difficulties.
>
> Asked about his team has a rookie on GPGSL,
> Rodrigo was objective: "What matters is that the
> team debut with the entire infrastructure that a
> driver always dreamed."
>
> Rodrigo Vilela advantage also to comment the TGP
> staff: "First of all, I'd like to thank Paolo
> Tafuro. Everybody saw his ability to lead a rookie
> team (Vodafone Racing) in GPGSL-3 this year and
> win on his debut in Turkey.
Me and Florian
> (Fischeder) had run together in One Racing in 2008
> and won five races, so I think we will fight for
> the podium in Australia. It's a fantastic country,
> which always brings me luck. "
>
> About wins, Rodrigo don't stammered: "I want to
> win in Brazil. It would be great!

mate you forgot that in turkey me and william got a 1-2 in sprint race.that means that in qualify we sucked and got 21st(me) and 22nd(william).we won thanx to the reversed qualify grid;)
i hope you can get the same success you got with floriar again:-)

My GPGSL Career
I like to do the magic data for the tracks on the calendar, but what is the maximum distance of a race?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I don't know whether there is a maximum distance, but it's around 60-70% of F1 races ... that would mean (average of 65%) around 200km

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nickv Wrote:
If that happens to you, it's time to replace your
12" CRT ;)

I have a 23" LCD ;) so nerrrr!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
BFM has less than a day to get to Australia, The Friday test session will be run today, and upped on Friday as the csm mods are now working thanks to a bit of help from Maikel with the texture naming. I have to go out for a few hours, and if BFM has not landed by the time I get back....it's the dreaded Car of Shame!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
woop woop! :D

better fly quantas then!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I live about 30 mins drive from the Albert Park track, and an hour from Melbourne airport. I will personally drive out to the airport to pick up the BFM equipment...as long it fits in my trailer, I can deliver it to the track....lol
Breaking News

BFM has still not arrived at Avalon Airport west of Melbourne, and it's looking like the GPGSL will roll out its Cars of Shame for Round 1 of Season 5!

mortal Wrote:
> Breaking News
>
> BFM has still not arrived at Avalon Airport west
> of Melbourne, and it's looking like the GPGSL will
> roll out its Cars of Shame for Round 1 of Season
> 5!

Avalon??? Damn it, I was waiting up at Tullamarine.... oh well....lol
Looking forward to watching this season unfold, and my efforts in the test driver for TNR. Quite confident I can aid the team improve as the year goes on....
I knew I should have just painted the BFM car myself!

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
@ Ruben, you asked about the magic data, we already have it for all of the S5 tracks. Race distance is on average 42 laps. It depends on the actual lap time for the track and has been calculated to give us an approximate one hour race. The actual AI errors for S5 are listed in the mod event calendar alongside the weather percentages for each track.
Round 2 at Le Mans Petit Sarthe has not been used before, so whoever is the race director for that event, would run some qualy laps using the race mod, they would then have an average lap time to multiply out to an hour. That final number of laps is placed into the magic data in TSM, along with the AI errors and the pitstops, 100% on 2, first at 15, window 4, second at 30, window 4 is fine. Save and then the track is good to run.
Melbourne is 42 laps. 60 minutes /42 = 1:42 and that gives an event under one hour as the lap times are of course less than 1:42. :-)
Clear as mud? Yep. :-)

I'm running Friday practice later today, it is now 4-30am GMT, so I will wait a bit longer before I commit BFM to the Cars of Shame, although technically, the deadline closed five days ago.

I need a working Nurburgring, the version I have is crashing when I try to load it. All other tracks on the calendar load ok.

Season 5 Race Calendar - Weather - Race Distance - AI Errors

40 AI ERRORS 1. Melbourne rain-15% laps-42
40 AI ERRORS 2. Le Mans "Petit Sarthe" rain-0% laps-34
10 AI ERRORS 3. Suzuka rain-25% laps-35
40 AI ERRORS 4. Spa Francorchamps rain-0% laps-29
40 AI ERRORS 5. Barcelona rain-0% laps-46
40 AI ERRORS 6. Interlagos rain-0% laps-47
40 AI ERRORS 7. Hockenheim Old rain-0% laps-45
40 AI ERRORS 8. Assen rain-25% laps-42
40 AI ERRORS 9. Nürburgring rain-25% laps- not tested
40 AI ERRORS 10. Monza rain-0% laps-40
40 AI ERRORS 11. Montreal rain-25% laps-46
30 AI ERRORS 12. Dubai rain 75% laps-38
30 AI ERRORS 13. Adelaide (V8) rain-50% laps-40
40 AI ERRORS 14. Indianapolis rain-0% laps-48
80 AI ERRORS 15. Monaco rain-75% laps-48
40 AI ERRORS 16. Istanbul rain-25% laps-45
40 AI ERRORS 17. Silverstone rain-0% laps-42

guys in truth bfm car arrived yesterday at melbourne,and made some laps...oh wait that was my mod;)

anyway bfm car's plane is near the airport

Macca25 Wrote:
> I knew I should have just painted the BFM car
> myself!

in truth i asked you to finish it a bit of time ago,at the start you were ok,then you got confused and preferred me to keep working on it

do you remember now?;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/28/2010 09:57AM by senna9194.
mortal Wrote:
> Only half of it shows up, maybe next time use a
> thumbnail from imageshack.

Here you go
Blue Flame Motorsports did not get their cars to Melbourne on time, and as the official deadline for entries was five days ago, the team had no other option but to use the GPGSL cars of shame for the test session. Not a good start to the season, considering ten other teams made it onto the grid with time to spare.
However if BFM can get its act together in the next twenty-four hours, there's a good chance their cars will be on the grid for the all important race at Melbourne.
A new driver, in a new team, totally blitzed the field. Such a spectacular outing for a rookie driver! Another driver broke down in pit-lane, but did manage to get back to his garage and do a few more laps.
GPGTV-Farked will broadcast the test session on Friday. Stay tuned! We guarantee the crappiest motor-sport coverage you're ever likely to see!

Breaking News

Blue Flame Motorsports, just landed in Melbourne. They will be on the grid for the Australian Grand Prix! :-)

senna9194 Wrote:
> guys in truth bfm car arrived yesterday at
> melbourne,and made some laps...oh wait that was my
> mod;)
>
> anyway bfm car's plane is near the airport
>
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I knew I should have just painted the BFM car
> > myself!
>
> in truth i asked you to finish it a bit of time
> ago,at the start you were ok,then you got confused
> and preferred me to keep working on it
>
> do you remember now?;)

Of course I remember, hence the reason I said I knew I should have just painted the BFM car myself!

But I didn't do it because I had no freedom, you had already produced the colour schme and all that was left was to fix it up.

Not very inspiring work.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> senna9194 Wrote:
> -----
> > guys in truth bfm car arrived yesterday at
> > melbourne,and made some laps...oh wait that was
> my
> > mod;)
> >
> > anyway bfm car's plane is near the airport
> >
> > Macca25 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I knew I should have just painted the BFM car
> > > myself!
> >
> > in truth i asked you to finish it a bit of time
> > ago,at the start you were ok,then you got
> confused
> > and preferred me to keep working on it
> >
> > do you remember now?;)
>
>
> Of course I remember, hence the reason I said I
> knew I should have just painted the BFM car
> myself!
>
> But I didn't do it because I had no freedom, you
> had already produced the colour schme and all that
> was left was to fix it up.
>
> Not very inspiring work.

infact i asked you to finish the car,not doing a new one,as i was getting mad on those damn sidepods;)

My GPGSL Career
@senna9194, youre saying youre not a mafioso? YOU hitlisted ME! i cant even put a foot in italy and not be afraid it gets chopped off. Youre a maffioso, i have no doubts :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy