GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Thats no excuse. I'd like to process an official
> complaint for this off topic message. :D Where's
> the Judge?"
>
> Help me, help me, I'm innocent!! ;););)

TGP lawyers will save you!;)ah no,it's Rico no need to call TGP lawyers then.We can solve it with a simple murder;););)

My GPGSL Career
Rod_vs Schreef:
> "Thats no excuse. I'd like to process an official
> complaint for this off topic message. :D Where's
> the Judge?"
>
> Help me, help me, I'm innocent!! ;););)

Guilty until proven otherwise.

Signed,

The Judge
Hahahahahahahaha... everybody's crazy!! ;);););)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
All rulings handed down by 'The Judge' are official and are not to be taken lightly. The identity of 'The Judge' is classified, but I can say that 'The Judge' is not a member of the GPGSL team! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Or is he... da da daaaaaaaa!!!!!! :)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Looking forward to the new season.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rod_vs Schreef:
> Hahahahahahahaha... everybody's crazy!! ;);););)

yh, welcome :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well, so anxious for season starts!! Good luck for all!

Rod_vs Schreef:
> Well, so anxious for season starts!! Good luck for
> all!

Oh btw, Great car there.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Thanks, Rico!!!

will send car tomorrow!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
The Snake Motorsports cars arrived at Avalon Airport this morning, they are currently in a secret location storage shed somewhere in Melbourne.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Snake Motorsports Officially underway for the first round

The team is ready, and we have already landed in Australia. The team from Sneek, The Netherlands is underway in it's process for the first grand prix of season 5 of the Grand Prix Games Super League. We are very good prepared for our first race and we will do the best we can to state ourselves in Australia as a contender to be watched out for! I have faith in the race drivers and we are in for the first ever points of Snake Motorsports!
We are wishing good luck to all competitors for the first round, hopefully it'll be a nice and fair race ;-)

Signed,
Snake Motorsports

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
A quick issue why do MPR have the test numbers 25 and 26, we should have 24 and 25

Velox/Aston should 26 and 27 and from then on

Monil is going to paint 24 and 25 on our test cars and it'd be nice if Aston could change there numbers to the correct ones if possible

Also if the perf can be fixed too

Thanks

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Test car numbering for S5 only starts at 23. I will change the tex files or as I was not sent any lods with the MPR car the numbers can be changed by Monil before the package is resent to me again. The current perf numbers for the test drivers are now official and will not be changed till S6.
Here are the first three teams from the Test Performance for S6 R1 @ Melbourne. Note that for this season, there will be two number 23 cars, however this is not considered to be a problem as the cars are in separate events.

[Team #00]
Name=AMR,Aston-Martin
Performance=784,804,800
First Driver=23,John Warrington,16040,600,16070,600
Second Driver=24,John Maverick,16035,600,16064,600

[Team #01]
Name=MPR,Lancia
Performance=784,804,800
First Driver=25,Dan Paddock,16043,600,16071,600
Second Driver=26,Randy Winston,16035,600,16060,600

[Team #02]
Name=TSS,Subaru
Performance=784,804,800
First Driver=27,Ruben Greidanus,16040,600,16070,600
Second Driver=28,Ben Johnson,16023,600,16053,600

euhm.. guys,,, how am i supposed to send the car? i mean to who?:p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
You send your cars to me, in game ready format. That is team_name.tex and include the lods. If you have a test car, then send the race and test cars in separate folders (test & race). Finalisation of the S5 mod begins on Monday night AEST. If I do not have everything in by then, it's car and helmet of shame. ;) I will then up it for Maikel to put the finishing touches on it and then then it will be upped again for release to everyone.

mortal Wrote:
> You send your cars to me, in game ready format.
> That is team_name.tex and include the lods. If you
> have a test car, then send the race and test cars
> in separate folders (test & race). Finalisation of
> the S5 mod begins on Monday night AEST. If I do
> not have everything in by then, it's car and
> helmet of shame. ;) I will then up it for Maikel
> to put the finishing touches on it and then then
> it will be upped again for release to everyone.

I think our car will be ready then!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Why do we have two #23 this season

And we are the current championship team so we should have the first test numbers not Velox/Aston

And Mal the current lods that are in the CSM mod for MPR are already fine I thought, that's how I tested the car

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
We start testing numbers at #23 because we made a mistake when allocating the numbers. We, however, noticed it too late and everybody had already started painting their cars and we didn't want to make them do the numbers all over again.

I don't know about the numbers for Aston. But is it that big a deal? :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy