Posted by GPGSL 
Nah it's not a huge deal, just that now we will have to change

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Like i said where to? I cant find an add a file option in the PM menu :p

mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You send your cars to me,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Just do it like everyone does .. upload (mostly a .rar or .zip file) at a sharing-site and pass Mal the link (rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload etc.) ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks that was helpful :p files are sent to Mal now. Im part of these kinda series for 7 seasons now? Still i have never sent a car myself XD

MDBSnake Schreef:
> Just do it like everyone does .. upload (mostly a
> .rar or .zip file) at a sharing-site and pass Mal
> the link (rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload etc.)
> ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
VSM and MPR have gone back to the team principals for number changes. Tex format please! That's Game Ready.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MPR were not the championship winning team, Velox were. That is why Aston (Velox) are the 1st team and MPR are the 2nd team on the perf. The reason MPR have the number 1 is because Matt Houston is the drivers champion. Aston therefore receive 3 and 4 in the race perf and 23 and 24 in the test perf.

I'm off on holiday tomorrow guys, so good luck to everyone in Melbourne :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Yeah mate

But in testing we would still take the first tester numbers really

Aston would receive only the first pitbox and number 3 and 4

Remember Renault in 2007

No. It's already been announced, officially by the GPGSL, that the numbers as posted in the S5 season starter perfs will stand. We cannot have teams changing their numbers this late in the preparations. When the perfs were declared official, and that was some time ago, team bosses could then check their numbers and raise any issues, and to do it now, one week before we run Round 1 is too late.
We wont be making that mistake again in S6. The confusion over the numbers was caused by either using or not using the number 14, I forget now exactly what happened, and as teams had already commenced painting their cars, we did what under the circumstances was the right thing to do and left it as it was. It is a small thing anyway and it certainly wont affect the team or drivers performance. Having said that, I do understand your point of view,but it is now too late to make another change.
All teams are now in, although a couple do have the incorrect numbers, and regardless of that fact, I can now complete the mod which only requires the helmet jpegs and gpi's to be done, the team art, and update the pit-crews to match the new teams liveries and I think Maikel might be doing the last two items there.
It does not look like any team will be using the Car of Shame, cars that still have the incorrect numbers at the start of the Friday test session will have limited coverage only. Once the mod has gone to final release, guest RD's can nominate for events.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I think because AMR earns the "constructors title" condition!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
AMR has not yet run a race, what they got was the Constructors Title slot when they bought the team.

Ok Mal got ya

Didn't want to go on about it

Hope that it will be clearer next season

Thanks

Also is anyone able to do a render for MPR

Would be greatly appreciated

I'm off for a week, guys, so I hope nothing happens while I'm away and Paolo sends the completed BFM car in time with the deadline. I'll see if I can find an internet cafe and visit here, but I can't guarantee anything :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Can't wait for this one.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

So anxious for season start!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
argh guys.just now discovered the #23 fact!i came now from my internet news,and found already a bad news that will slow all the car paints i made.thank you govening body!;)
nah just joking,i'll do those modify and will post again the files

EDIT:shame on me.all test cars have correct numbers;)

EDIT 2:shame on me for the second time.i didn't notice that #13 was banned again;)expect a new packet for TGP's race livery into some minutes;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2010 05:12PM by senna9194.
When is the first race and screenies gonna be.

Kx
Dannyboy slips a sly one inside Mal Stoddard...

..'s inbox. A last minute slip slap slop in the workshop resulted in an absurd new Russian sponsor to the cockpit side, and a tidy up of the barcodes. Apart from that, not too many alterations to the showcar a few weeks back, but something else for the press... what exactly will the Governing Body make of the teams removal of chassis aero pieces?

Rumour has it several teams are highly intregued by the innards of the TN05 racer, and have noted to the dip and air vents on the nose tip. TN Racing press have refused comment, and an investigation is expected to be conducted after pre-season scrutineering.

End of Statement
Keeley! Feely? Really?? Squeally! Magazine Inc.

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2010 12:19AM by danm.
danm Wrote:
> Dannyboy slips a sly one inside Mal Stoddard...
>
> ..'s inbox. A last minute slip slap slop in the
> workshop resulted in an absurd new Russian sponsor
> to the cockpit side, and a tidy up of the
> barcodes. Apart from that, not too many
> alterations to the showcar a few weeks back, but
> something else for the press... what exactly will
> the Governing Body make of the teams removal of
> chassis aero pieces?
>
> Rumour has it several teams are highly intregued
> by the innards of the TN05 racer, and have noted
> to the dip and air vents on the nose tip. TN
> Racing press have refused comment, and an
> investigation is expected to be conducted after
> pre-season scrutineering.
>
> End of Statement
> Keeley! Feely? Really?? Squeally! Magazine Inc.
>
>
> [img.photobucket.com]
> /tngpgsls5b.jpg

mate wasn't Tim the guy in the #11 car?;)

My GPGSL Career
both names on either side of the car, saves hassle :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
> both names on either side of the car, saves hassle
> :P

and what about the brakeglows?;)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy