GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
GPGSL Round 1 Australian Grand Prix Official Results

Drivers Best Laps

Drivers Race Points

Constructors Race Points

Congratulations to Norbert Horvath and True North Racing. Winners of the Australian Grand Prix.

My apologies for the crappy coverage, I really had to push it through this time. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
TGP's statement after the race
"At TGP we're really happy of this race's result.Today Rodrigo and Florian made a great race,finishing 3-4,and getting our first podium.Now,we're second in the WCC,behind TNR and in front of MPR.This race has been quite surprising,with grid's values mixed.Before the FP i couldn't expect the top teams so behind:-).Apparently our Napoletan horns have made their work succesfully;)."

"Now we'll focus on next race.This year's French GP is host at Le Mans(Bugatti layout),and we want to do our best there!First and last time we raced there(in RGFR) we got a win,and I finished 2nd.We hope to get a similar result even in GPGSL:-)."

My GPGSL Career
Rod_vs Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Rico Escreveu:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Im happy to see the new car in the game, i
> hope
> > > this one doesnt make you thirsty Mal.
> > >
> > > Solid Qualifying, 12 and 13th isnt good and
> it
> > > isnt bad. Its average, we are better then
> > average
> > > and will show that in the race ;) Our main
> > > objective is to drive TGP off the track and
> to
> > > score a big amount of points for ourselfs.
>
>
> Put off the track... IF your cars runs near by
> me!!

apparently his cars neither arrived near ours;)

My GPGSL Career
Yeaaaaaah!!!!! (D)

My first ever win in any series I've entered.

I want to thank to my teamboss, who believed in me, my engineer and all the mechanics of the team, BMW Motorsport to give us winning engine, and all GPGSL members...

Tim did a very good job too, so we're topping the constructors table too... (H)
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Our car got leaked too
>
> Official presentation is on it's way

So did ours :) Shame, but your car is really nice, kudos to Monil :)

Nice result by Chris, top 10 is what we wanted. Nathan, you're still learning at this level don't worry :)

Official presentation is arriving soon!

Mal or GPGSLRS: Do you think you could change our team name to Blue Flame, instead of BFM? Thanks!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2010 11:32AM by msater.
woop woop ;)
great job from the team and Norbert!

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Testdriver Snake Motorsport Nick Worseling interviewd by RTL 7 Report Allard Kalf

So Nick, what do you think of the race from Snake motor sports?
Well, i expected more of it but i think its not quite a bad start from the season. we have a new updated car and we have make the car our own.
Ok, are you happy with the 2 drivers?
Yes im very happy with them they have some experience gained that i can use also as an testdriver and ofcourse i do my best to gain as much information for the best setup for the drivers.
And about your teamboss, what do you think about him?
I think Maikel is a great guy. i´m really happy he gave me a change to join his team. not as an race driver but as an testdriver. every top racer started on the lowest place in a team.
And for the rest what do you think about round 2, Le mans ´Petith Sarte´?
I think it would be a great track to drive and im looking forward to drive that track and to give usefull information to the drivers.
Nick, thank you for the answers and good luck for the next practice session on Le Mans
Thanks Allard, see ya around

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
After such a good qualifying its really disapointing that we came away from Australia with 1 point.

Mal, do you know what happened with Jethro because it looked like he hit someone...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Bummer, Alex just kept going backwards after a while

Good to see both drivers gained places! Karjalainen drove an great race, keeping up with the pace of the front runners - 5th is nice to see some points in the pocket for SMS! Sad to see Andrew just finish on 13th, he will get better during the season, still needs to get used to these new cars!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Wow the race was sooner than I expected it to be

Some crazy coverage there, not really sure what happened but Monil managed to finish 2nd after being stuck behind slower cars for the first stint

A really random final order with some of the new teams quick straight out of the box, good to see our former tester Rod finish on the podium for the first ever time

No idea why Matt was so slow here, maybe a perf issue or something

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
An incredibly solid first race. Two guys in the top ten and getting us some extremely valuable points despite both having issues in the race. Ed dropped to the back after an incident on the first lapo yet still finished 7th, once again showing his immense ability to carve his way through the field. Marko had an issue near the end of the race which dropped him out of a top 5 place but prior to this he was really storming.

We go to Italy happy.

brunoboi Wrote:
> An incredibly solid first race. Two guys in the
> top ten and getting us some extremely valuable
> points despite both having issues in the race. Ed
> dropped to the back after an incident on the first
> lapo yet still finished 7th, once again showing
> his immense ability to carve his way through the
> field. Marko had an issue near the end of the race
> which dropped him out of a top 5 place but prior
> to this he was really storming.
>
> We go to Italy happy.

Italy?;)Le Mans is in France;)

My GPGSL Career
I am aware of this - I've been there! Just a bit of a mental block me thinks...

Post-Race Interview with Florian

A quiet unexpected result for you and your team or?
For sure! This result was really unexpected. I had two clean pitstops without too much traffic. This two pitstops were the key for the success. Ok, I had also a bit luck that some others played Demolition Derby on the track.

Do you think that more results like this are possible?
Who knows. Maybe. Like I said above, if some guys play Demolition Derby on the track and we find the place to overtake these guys, we can score more of this good results.

What do you expect now for the next Race?
A Top 10 result would be good. That's anyway my goal for this season. If some things like here happen... well, we will see it.
senna9194 Wrote:
> brunoboi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > An incredibly solid first race. Two guys in the
> > top ten and getting us some extremely valuable
> > points despite both having issues in the race.
> Ed
> > dropped to the back after an incident on the
> first
> > lapo yet still finished 7th, once again showing
> > his immense ability to carve his way through
> the
> > field. Marko had an issue near the end of the
> race
> > which dropped him out of a top 5 place but
> prior
> > to this he was really storming.
> >
> > We go to Italy happy.
>
> Italy?;)Le Mans is in France;)

I think he's got sent the Mafia air ticket. ;)
Come back from my holiday in Scotland to see that I've picked up two points on my GPGSL race debut! Yay!
I've just noticed - every single team now has three letters as it's abbreviation? Couldn't we change this, and use the official team names, like Team Shadow, or True North, etc etc? It adds a bit more interest to the field, which is always good :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Who dared to drive me off the track?

And I agree with msater. Just full names. I personally hate abbreviations :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy