GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
For one race, to your choice (except the first round, which is already passed) you get a perf bonus of 50 points add on your performance points. These are not permanent - but it will help you to perform better during that selected weekend (number wise, real practice may turn otherwise, gp4 is unpredictable).

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
is not just one race though, it's for several, exact number of races you can allocate it (50 points) will be confirmed later.(when all or most gpgslrs guys are online.

Maikel just worded it bit ambiguously perhaps.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
You can allocate boost to any race except Round 1.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ahhh i c...thanx! =)
The deadline for Boost has not been announced as Stu was away on hols. The max boost for the entire season is 50 points. Drivers can do their own boost, but wise to consult with their team boss first. Boost must be sent to the GPGSL account with Boost (race venue) in the topic header of the pm.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks for the clarification on the boost rules guys :)

So it's drivers who send boost for themselves...and team owners who send boost for the team? Am I right? Please correct if I'm wrong lol :D

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Previous season it was not that teambosses could send themself, as they were able to race for other teams and create conflict of interest.
However as teamowners are now only testers in highest driving ranks, IMO teambosses can fill in their own strategy for their team
and drivers are doing it for themself, however it's smart to discuss usage with the teamboss for maximum profit ;-)

@Mal, 50? you sure .. wasn't it voted away?

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
msater
Thanks for the clarification on the boost rules guys :)So it's drivers who send boost for themselves...and team owners who send boost for the team? Am I right? Please correct if I'm wrong lol :D

this isnt final clarification. team owners were able to authorize. drivers for team boost last year.

mortal
The deadline for Boost has not been announced as
> Stu was away on hols. The max boost for the entire
> season is 50 points.

It's couple sets of 50 points to be little more precise or i think lol.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2010 11:42PM by BAR#10.
I'm confused. I shall take no further part in the boost conversation after the rules have been finalised in plain English ;)

:D :)

msater Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm confused. I shall take no further part in the
> boost conversation after the rules have been
> finalised in plain English ;)
>
> :D :)

I hope we are done before you have left this forum then ;)

Hehe :)

Wow that was not a good start to the season. Great to finally get in teh car but was a bit overwhelmed by the occasion with it being my first race weekend. Hoping for a better showing next time out.

Just like to say the cars and graphices are looking great!
Well just confirmed.
Drivers get drivers boost for six race weekends (6x50) of their choosing and teams get 24 bhp of team boost for entire season(as last season)

and yes imo like Maikel said, Phil, team owners can send the boost for their team obviously. drivers send their drivers boost- themselves.

GPGSL career;

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2010 01:40AM by BAR#10.
Thanks Marko!

I think we'll get the S5 boost rules sorted and onto P1 for everyone very soon. :-)

Update on rules on page 1

The rules regarding boost have been adapted to fit the season 5 profile. Everything changed is marked in red, please be wise enough to read. If you choose not to read it, you will lose the right to press any claims on possible lost of boost that may occur for a driver or a team. Also the penalty time for a driver which failed to make the required second stop is changed, also marked in red, please read the lines!

The GPGSLRS is recommending for you to read all the rules in case you haven't done this before, for the rest it is wise to check for any updates so you will not be fooled by surprises!

*) The window for posting boost is now open, please send boost request to the GPGSL account.
Team boost marked as 'Team Boost - (Teamname)'.
Driver boost marked as 'Driver Boost - (Driver's name)'.

I shall be on holiday from tomorrow (6th) till the 20th. So in short, Jethro, Zsigmond, Stu and Joel, just finish 1st a few times, I assume that'll be good.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
The VanSmirren Motorsports team presentation has been held a long time ago but now i can proudly show the new Repsol VSM painted by the great Kevin Schroeder.

So a big thanks to Kevin Schroeder for painting the car and a huge thanks to Spidey for the render.

I hope you guys enjoy,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2010 11:52PM by Rico.
That's an impressive car you've got there Rico - shame I'll be only seeing it in my wing mirrors ;-)
Bring on the trumpets!!!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy