The guide for updating Grand Prix 4 to the 2010 Formula One season [17th March 2010]

Posted by madotter 
Rams Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bigbrother Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rams Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > A link to or even mention of where to find
> > tracks
> > > in the first post would be handy ;)
> >
> >
> > that will be hard cause there are no tracks
> > released for the 2010 season :-)
>
>
> 2009 tracks would be good then :)

You can always have a SEARCH for 2009 track it won't have you killed todo an effort :-) look at this thread as tip: gp4 Database Thread
Hi,

I'm progressing well with a 2010 mod using the empty2009 mod by Tony from last year. I've got most of the cars working but how do i get team 11 active again and how do i change driver names. I've put mercedes in over Brawn but they still have JB and RB driving for them! Thanks for your help!!
changing driver names you do in the perfomance file which you find in the Perfomance folder of your mod. To activate the 11th team you go to the Tweaker folder and open the gp4tweak.ini file there you search for the line:

CarsEnabler = 0 ; set to 1 to enable car enabler tweak // forgotten?

put it on zero so its disable and you get your 11 teams :-)
Thanks Bigbrother! So do i change the performance files for each event? At the moment there are 18 files; Melbourne-2009, Sepand 2009 and so on.
you can always download a perfomance file from 2010 and put it in your mod and rename it each time for the tracks its faster and easier then to have change 18 perfomance files drivers names !
All sorted!! Thanks!!
Thanks for a beautiful guide really helps :) Just one thing was the williams car uses mitsuro sanos 2009 shape, i had trouble finding it thought. Could you post it on here please:)
can someone upload a .gpi version of the teamart?
ooleeeo Schreef:
> can someone upload a .gpi version of the teamart?

Which teamart ? i'll do it :-)
2010 teamart.

Kimi forever!
ALL CREDITS GOES TO JOSEKAST for this teamart, i only provided a GPI version of his work !!!

LINK: http://hotfile.com/dl/34211472/df6c679/2010_TeamArt_GPI_version_by_Joskast.rar.html
thanks a lot.
Does anyone else have a problem with the Ferrari? Onboard with a ferrari it all looks fine but when i'm onboard with any other car it either reverts back to the original 01 ferrari or just a very patchy 2010 ferrari. Any thoughts? Thanks,
You need to force GP4 to use lod_0 in teameditor by Lo2k.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
the downloadlink for the 2010 shae by yohan is down. have someone a link?
msater Wrote:
> You need to force GP4 to use lod_0 in teameditor
> by Lo2k.

I'm suffering same problems than charliewatss55

Sorry but, don't know how to force the lod_0 in lod_1, lod_2 and lod_3. Little help please!

TKS
polizzije Schreef:
> msater Wrote:
> -----
> > You need to force GP4 to use lod_0 in
> teameditor
> > by Lo2k.
>
> I'm suffering same problems than charliewatss55
>
> Sorry but, don't know how to force the lod_0 in
> lod_1, lod_2 and lod_3. Little help please!
>
> TKS

Do you want to use LOD 0 only in a CSM mod or NON CSM mod?
In a non CSM mod. Last night I just copy and rename lod_0 to lod_1, lod_2, lod_3 and lod_4 and works, from all cameras the car is the right one, but lod_0 is the hevy one so it seems that I'm adding more information that is necessary.
I also try to edit lod_1 to 4 from other car in notepad and search and replace the name of the car, this does’t work, GP crash on loading the circuit.

Thanks for the help!!
Just to make it easy for you, just fore the game to use LOD 0 only so you don't have to put 5 lods into your cars.wad

To force the game using LOD 0 you open teameditor 3.5 you go to the TAB carshapes you select below the 4 option and you patch it to the game (exe) then your game will only run on LOD 0 and you don't have to rename or add lod 1 2 3 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy