The guide for updating Grand Prix 4 to the 2010 Formula One season [17th March 2010]

Posted by madotter 
How do I delete a mod from my CSM list?
Macca25 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do I delete a mod from my CSM list?

delete the whole folder in carsets
is there a empty mod coming for 2010???

i'm now using the 2009 empty mod, but it's not working how is supposed to work...

so if anyone van help me????
There is no 2010 empty mod so far but I managed to change mine into a 2010 mod...what is your difficulty?
Does anyone else have a problem with having 4 Lotus's and no Red Bull. Very annoying.

Any helpwould be appreciated.

Thanks

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It might be a problem with your ini files or the car lods arent named correctly..
its just not working.

I can put the cars into the files but is doesn't work.

Sometimes it works but then something else doesn't work

it would be great if some one has a empty 2010 mod
Im actually working in a 2010 empty mod, but still need some work and some permissions before release..
Excellent thread Mad Otter! Thanks for the links, really handy.

One thing I have had trouble finding though is the tyre shapes for 2009 or 2010? Or are they included in the car shape template in your first post mate?

Cheers, great post :-)
im not sure that the download link works for the red bull on the first page of this topic i always seem to get an error when i try it

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

So, has anyone got a 2010 empty mod they can share? I would love to get my 2010 cars and helmets etc into a Mod, making life a little easier, but I have NO idea how to go about building a fresh 2010 working CSM mod! I have a fully working 2010 cars.wad but for some bizarre reason, i keep getting errors with TSM deleting my track wads, and from there the errors seem to snowball! Using the CSM mods, I dont recall ever having such problems....
Does anyone have a 2010 wad and anim file for they can upload, the process of putting this together is pretty hard and I seem to get it wrong.
Thx a lot SS, awesome:-)
no problemo, happy to help where i can ;)
Is there an updated 'menu maps' for 2010 as there are tracks with different slots now like Montreal becoming Singapore? Or how do you edit the menu maps (both the circuit layout and circuit name)? Thanks.
Is there a way to get the cars "shiny" or reflective as it used to be before? I remember it used to be like that with some previuos mods.
Oh by the way this is a problem I always have I need help with, the AI cars are whopping my ass. I'm 2 to 3 seconds of the pace of the leading cars even if I run as a leading cars. Is there any way to read off the AI cars setups?

PS
using a private CSM 2010 beta mod from bigbrother

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
darrenj Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is there a way to get the cars "shiny" or
> reflective as it used to be before? I remember it
> used to be like that with some previuos mods.
> Oh by the way this is a problem I always have I
> need help with, the AI cars are whopping my ass.
> I'm 2 to 3 seconds of the pace of the leading cars
> even if I run as a leading cars. Is there any way
> to read off the AI cars setups?
>
>
> PS
> using a private CSM 2010 beta mod from bigbrother

See you on msn :-)
Just wondering if anyone knows of any thread's like this one for seasons 2003 until 2009 as this is a great help. Cheers guys
Hi,

I'm a newbie in this and never updated my GP4. This is brilliant but I've come to a bit of a 'roadblock' and hopefully someone may help me on this.

I've done the drivers' images, names and grid cars no problems, however gameplay wise, I'm still getting the 2001 cars and helmets.

Can anyone help me on this - I've downloaded the applications mentioned above and I've downloaded the 2010 TV graphics so I'm a bit stuck in how to get these three elements into the game.

Help appreciated... :-) Many thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2010 06:01PM by foxtrot1985.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy