Send them to me, I could convert them (Y)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry if i wasn´t here this week much, but i was on a short vacation period, witch has finished yesterday, so now i´m going to retake my helmet, and send it as soon as posible...

PD: Yesterday i couldn´t access to the forum, anybody else with this problem???

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

GP4 Projects: - Button, Hamilton, Di Resta, Kovalainen and Ricciardo F1 2012 Helmets Released -
My GP4 Workthread
Velox Announcement

Velox will be starting with the old car in Melbourne. Mr Nick 'Awesome' V explained why: 'Our old car is fast enough. Go figure, the old car has 830 BHP, the new car has only 783. You'd be a fool to start with the new car.'
Auch, not liking that Alpha car :(

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The files must be game ready. You will have to get
> them converted to tex format, I cannot do it for
> you. If you have test cars, they must be in a test
> folder. Filename example hi_DXR.tex or hi_TSS.tex
> There is less than five days to the running of the
> Friday practice and only three teams have sent
> their cars.

MPR Should come to you by Friday night. Hopefully
Please, Mal, Marko, Stuart, Nick, anyone, send me final standings for S1, S2 and S3!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Stats are here GPGTV

Reminder to everyone that Activity Checks commences Jan 30th.

Four updated S4 cars are in. All cars must show their S4 numbers, on the nose and rear wing end plates. 3 days to go!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Are there any seats or test seats going?
adamdavies_8 Wrote:
> Are there any seats or test seats going?

I have sent you a pm on what to do.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Charrel Wrote:
> John Warrington, Check your pm's!

Apologies I haven't been on in a good while. University work and all that :(

I was just thinking, maybe it would be good to set up a Wiki for the series. You can do it for free with this software, [www.mediawiki.org]. Its the same software that makes Wikipedia, so it would be like setting up a private Wikipedia for the GPG-SL. On it, we could have race results, driver profiles, team profiles etc. It could be a bit of fun and a good way to organise the history of the series.

I would be happy to work on adding content once it is set up (probably as part of the already existing GPG-SL website), but maybe someone more talented at internet programming could have a go at setting it up, if its not too much effort (and if anyone else but me thinks its a worthwhile idea ;))

X (@ed24f1)
A wiki sounds like a good plan
Would take some dedication to really get it started and going though

Well I got to admit Ed, I am currently in the process of updating the other GPGSL site to have all the data on it. If you want, that can become some sort of wiki site, or at least with a similar thought in mind.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Ok, that sounds good.

I was thinking that with this method, we could more easily make driver result history (example) and race results (example) using the same table templates that Wikipedia does.

X (@ed24f1)
that's really a good idea :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Ok, that sounds good.
>
> I was thinking that with this method, we could
> more easily make driver result history (example)
> and race results (example) using the same table
> templates that Wikipedia does.

and some photos about drivers during races,like in f1 drivers's biography on wikipedia :-)

My GPGSL Career
SchueyFan Wrote:
> Ok, that sounds good.
>
> I was thinking that with this method, we could
> more easily make driver result history (example)
> and race results (example) using the same table
> templates that Wikipedia does.

From experience that's a lot of work to keep maintained every week. If your willing to put the work in I will of course support it however ;-)

This sounds like an excellent idea! I was thinking about doing some sort of website with all the race results and other stuff but just haven't had time to do it.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
S4 Cars in: VSM, TSS, Velox, Alpha Motorsports.
That's a pretty poor showing, and the season starts in 3 days. :-( Looks like the coverage will be very thin, and a lot of white cars on the track.

In general, a month or whatever time frame we've given is plenty, but it seems to have coincided with busy uni periods. OK, so the grid will be quite white, but at least the people here have their priorities right.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy