GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Well if a list can be posted with what team is in which original GP4 slot (Ferrari, McLaren, Williams etc.) people should be able to do that :) I mean my template does contains lower lod files ;-) I can't speak for the SMD-300 car though ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
FERRARI - TSS
MCLAREN -MPR
WILLIAMS -IED
BENETTON -VELOX
BAR - ALPHA
JORDAN - VSM
ARROWS- DXR
SAUBER - DFR
JAGUAR - LUCKY 7
MINARDI -TNR
PROST - PHOENIX

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 07:51PM by BAR#10.
And yes actually I meant lower car lods, cause template refers to tex, right?

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
This should answer it ;-)
Contents of my 'Template' package

10 lods, each getting a little lower in size (Y)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT
I

confirmation of s4 amount of boost and failure variance later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 08:46PM by GPGSL.
Well, guys, for who of you should I need to send my driver boost?

I want: Removed, strategy should not be public until race day. It is announced by RD at the start of the race.

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 11:06PM by mortal.
As already announced, you send your driver boosts to Stoopid.

I would like confirmation of nationalities for the following drivers from the test mod please. pm me p-lease.

Somogyi, Tonks, Vilela, Fischeder, Greidanus, Koemmerer, Elleker, Jalving, Urchipia, Tafuro, Hinz

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Aren't they on the first post?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
DOH! When I looked 5 mins ago the flags didn't load, forget that request, I'm sorted. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As already announced, you send your driver boosts
> to Stoopid.
>
>

no, to GPGSL account this season.
and it will be from race to race, no sending in advance like re-announced on previous page

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 11:24PM by BAR#10.
TEAM BOOST

TEAMS are given 24 bhp of power boost this season.

The corresponding failure rates are:

21-24-6000
17-20-5000
15-16=4000
12-14=3500
11bhp boost=3000
10=2500
9=2000
8=1700
7=1500
6=1300
5=1200
4=1100
3=1000
2=900
1=800

Team boost representatives will be able to send it during season, to GPGSL account.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2010 11:30PM by GPGSL.
DRIVERS BOOST

Drivers will receive 50 extra performance points for four race weekends they can choose themselves, information will be sent in during season to GPGSL ACCOUNT via PM for each event separately. Boost will affect both qualy & race points. No boost permitted for Round 1.

f.example
I am driver xy and am requesting drivers boost for SWEDISH GP.

If a driver enters the series after the 5th race, the driver will get 3x50 points to set.
If a driver enters the series after the 9th race, the driver will get 2x50 to set.
If a driver enters the series after the 13th race, the driver will get 1x50 to set.
Minimum or maximum boost at once is 50 points.
A new driver will have to enter the series before the boost deadline for 9th race expires, to be given the 3x50 boost for example, otherwise he/she will be "defined" as entering after race 9.
If a test driver becomes race driver, he/she does not get any new boost, but Friday free practice boost of a certain race weekend he/she chose will be transferred into qualy/race boost.
Boost for Round 2 can be submitted after Round 1 Friday Practice.
Boost for Round 3 can be submitted after Round 2 Friday Practice etc.
Deadlines will be posted for Boost submissions as usual by Stu.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2010 03:48AM by mortal.
We're on a roll with our rules! ;)
Before I do my .tex files, is anyone sponsored by Nintendo?

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
As far as I know Nintendo is not in the series. So go for it. :-)

S4 cars in: Alpha and TSS. Three updated helmets have come in as well. Greidanus, Fischeder and Urchipia require a helmet, otherwise it's the GPGSL Helmet of Shame! Game ready format PLEASE. :-)
The S4 mod will be released partway through the season. AFAIK Ed is creating the S4 trackpack, (Thanks Ed, you're a legend) minus Kyalami, [for reasons I will not go into here] if you want that track you will have to download and insert it yourself.

mortal schrieb:
> Game ready format PLEASE.

What does that mean exactly? tex-file-name of the helmet in the right order? (for example Driver #6 --> driver6_1.tex & driver6_2.tex ?)
Helmets are driverlastname_1.tex & driverlastname_2.tex. ie; jalving_1.tex. (tex format is game ready)

Cars are: Car_alphamotorsports_car1_lod_0 & 1 to 4 & hi_AlphaMotorsports.tex for example. You may include a carbon.tex if you wish.

Current team naming conventions in the mod are:
AlphaMotorsports, DFR, DXR, IED, Lucky, MPR, Phoenix, TNR, TSS, Velox, VSM,

If a team supplies a race & a test car, pack into separate folders. RACE & TEST please. There is a fair bit of work to do updating the mod to S4, images, icons, the ini files etc. So if you can supply your files so that I can just drop them in it's a big help.

The GPGSL crew does a lot of behind the scenes work, lately it's been a constant blizzard of pm's every day as we work to bring you S4 on schedule, Jan 30th so doing your little bit, by getting your cars and helmets in as soon as you can will be appreciated. :-)

NO UNFAIR ADVANTAGE RULE
PREVIOUS ARTICLES11 b, c and d are changing to:

11b)Stop strategy is determined by GPGSLRS before the SEASON. All cars are required to make 2 pit stops in every race of season 4.
11c)Driver failing to complete the required number of two stops within a race will receive a 15 second time penalty which will be added to the driver/s final end of race time in the wet, 10 seconds in the dry.
11d)if RD has set magic data (e.g. number of stops) incorrectly, RD has an option of a rerun prior to posting the race online. Otherwise time penalties will be applied to anyone that stopped only once.
RD does not have to avoid one stopper with a rerun, if MD has been set correctly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2010 11:14AM by GPGSL.
@mal, you can use my Season 3 helmet for next seasons mod. I just hope my boss will announce me soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
GPGSL Wrote:
> 11c)Driver failing to complete the required number
> of two stops within a race will receive a 15
> second time penalty which will be added to the
> driver/s final end of race time in the wet, 10
> seconds in the dry.

Could this be tested somehow, because I think 10 seconds is much too low.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy