GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
S4 Cars in: VSM, TSS, Velox, Alpha Motorsports. AND DFR ;-)
Thats's 5, still poor though, missing out 6 cars!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, I forgot about DFR. :-)

Missing is MPR, Lucky 7, TNR, Phoenix, IED and DXR. These cars are holding up the mod!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> S4 Cars in: VSM, TSS, Velox, Alpha Motorsports.
> That's a pretty poor showing, and the season
> starts in 3 days. :-( Looks like the coverage will
> be very thin, and a lot of white cars on the
> track.

Have you PMed the people responsible? Make it a little more urgent maybe?

I'll ask Kev, not so sure how he's getting along with it all.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
I'll send it soon. The @#$%& University is stealing my time.
Mal, you already have the DXR too! The car is the same as season 3, same numbers, same drivers :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
One less to chase up. :-) Greidanus and Urchipia have 'helmets of shame'.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2010 02:53AM by mortal.
Just ran a qualy test at Albert Park, all good for the weekend. (Y)

good to hear, mortal :)

@MDB: please check your email account.
Hope, the IED files will be there soon.
Velox has been sent? I doubt it.

Velox Announcement

Velox will be using a third driver this year, Adam Davies. This sir is a good addition to our team because new people mean new ideas. Unfortunately, it also means another pay check...
files sent to Maikel now, hope everything works. Thanks to everyone!(Y)
A big thank you to Nickv for the warm welcome to Velox, and a hello to all fellow competitors!
Welcome aboard Adam. Take some time to read through the rules, see how it all works, including the activity rule. Good luck. :-)
Nick, I don't recall updating Velox.

mortal Wrote:
> S4 Cars in: VSM, TSS, Velox, Alpha Motorsports.
> That's a pretty poor showing, and the season
> starts in 3 days. :-( Looks like the coverage will
> be very thin, and a lot of white cars on the
> track.

mate,i sent phoenix livery to philip,and said him to send it to you.i don't know why this didn't happened still

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, been really busy. I'm sending the Phoenix livery now.

@Paolo The dount livery doesn't look any different to the usual one? Why not? Was there an error?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater Wrote:
> Sorry, been really busy. I'm sending the Phoenix
> livery now.
>
> @Paolo The dount livery doesn't look any different
> to the usual one? Why not? Was there an error?

replied by PM:-)

anyway,mal knows how phoenix will look in s4;-)

My GPGSL Career
Liveries remaining for update are: TNR, MPR & Lucky 7. I'm about to fire up the mod for a look-see. :-)
Expect the unexpected on the weekend! :-)

I only expect a win bei K.SCHRÖDER for the weekend... nothing more... possible?;-)
I'm Dutch, you're German. I'm in the management, you're not. Still thinking you can win? ;)
All bribes to the RD's van on the day gratefully accepted. Boxes of donuts work. ;)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy