GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Mal, please, can you send me the TGA files from your helmet, that I convert it to GP3???

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
racingstefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody has interesting subjects? Maths,
> Science/Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Computer
> Science? ;)

I've taken Maths, Economics and Biology too. I can't be arsed with Physics. Computer something is definite for uni though :)
Exams? It's been a while since I did one of those! LOL!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Monza972 schrieb:
> racingstefan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nobody has interesting subjects? Maths,
> > Science/Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Computer
> > Science? ;)
>
>
> I've taken Maths, Economics and Biology too. I
> can't be arsed with Physics. Computer something is
> definite for uni though :)

physics rules :)

(the whole universe actually ;) )

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Alpha Motorsports Season 4 Launch

Today, Alpha Motorsports launched their Season 4 challenger. After a much improved Season 3, which included the team's debut win, and a rise from 10th to 5th in the Teams Championship, the team is looking to further build on this success in the new season.

The launch introduced the new major sponsor for the team, with Castrol replacing LG. While Castrol already sponsors VSM, Castrol wanted to expand its presence in the sport with a fully-liveried Castrol car. Further to this, it has allowed Castrol to continue its strong relationship with Ford, the engine supplier and sponsor of Alpha Motorsports. According to Castrol Lubricants Marketing Director, Andrew Johnson, "this relationship, which extends through both motorsport, such as in the WRC and V8 Supercars, and in the automotive industry, where Castrol lubricants and other automotive fluids are used in newly manufactured cars, is extremely important to Castrol, and I am glad that this means we can team up with Alpha Motorsports for the season ahead. Stefan, Ben, Alex and Jack are top level drivers, and great ambassadors for the brand."

As well as Castrol, Emirates has continued its sponsorship of the team for a third season, and Fujitsu has also joined the team as Electronics partner. Ford and Bridgestone remain as engine and tyre suppliers respectively. Boeing has also joined the team, a deal which will help the team explore any aerodynamic improvements that can be made. As well as this, the team is showing its support for the Australian Bid to host the 2018 or 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Designed by: AlexSchumi

The following quotes were provided at the launch.

Team Boss, Ed Greenhalgh (AUS): "After our large improvement in Season 3, it is with great confidence that I am here today, launching our Season 4 challenger. With an increased budget, gratefully given by our fantastic sponsors, we are looking to now make the next step and work towards the upper echelons of the category. With Stefan and Ben in good form, and Alex and Jack to back them up and keep them on their toes, I think we have the capability to do that. My thanks go firstly to Alex for painting another fantastic livery, and also to Stefan, who handles Team Boosts and other important considerations when my other job as a race driver prevents me from doing so. I am looking forward to getting the season underway to prove our eligibility as a top-level team in the series."

1st Driver, #9, Stefan van Renselaar (NED): "I'm happy to be on the Alpha Motorsports team again as a race driver and I'm really looking forward to Season 4 of the GPGSL. We had a great Season 3, so I hope that Alpha Motorsports can get another win and some podiums and continue our improving line from Season 3."

2nd Driver, #10, Ben Brown (GBR): Unable for comment.

Test Driver, Alexandre Koemmerer (FRA): "This is my second season here at Alpha, and i'm glad to be involved in the team life. It's a good thing that Stefan, Ben and Jack also remain at Alpha, we will be stronger this season."

Test Driver, Jack Elleker (GBR): "This season Alpha are back, and with more fire than ever before, we will finish higher than before, race faster than before and test drive faster than anyone else!"

Season 4 begins with Alpha Motorsports' home event in Melbourne on January 30.

X (@ed24f1)
nice livery:-)

now that i'm ill i can develop a bit more phoenix livery;);)

only sponsors and names to put:-)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2010 01:40PM by senna9194.
I'm tempted to change my helmet a bit
But I'm too lazy to do it :p

nice car design for alpha. looks like, that the WRC Ford was gonna transformed into a formula car. ;)
Vandusk Wrote:
> nice car design for alpha. looks like, that the
> WRC Ford was gonna transformed into a formula car.
> ;)

Sort of, but no BP

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan
While Castrol already sponsors VSM

Castrol's with DXR too ;)

Otherwise, I'm loving the livery. Fantastic job on it.
Ahhh lame, I didnt know Castrol is also with DXR, its one of our biggest sponsors :P

Why do you take the same as VSM and DXR! ;)

Anyhow the livery looks refreshing! Very nice.. Only the Castrol looks a bit out of place :D

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Great car!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
great car indeed :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
There have been presentations of the VSM and the Lucky 7 cars, do we have any download links for these cars?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
i've finished Phoenix official livery livery:-)

now i need Donut King logo to complete the mal's version;)

My GPGSL Career
If the S4 liveries are not in, expect to see a lot of white cars in the Round 1 coverage. hot

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> If the S4 liveries are not in, expect to see a lot
> of white cars in the Round 1 coverage. hot

what about the old S3 cars?;);)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy