> > Its because neither the team or the drivers have
> a
> > boost. Our time will come ;)
>
>
> Have you seen our perf numbers? who needs a
> boost?!

you have to remember these variables that affect the advantage:
-cca 600 perf variance itself plus Zandvoort range seems to be bigger than at other circuit(maybe track related)
-teams are "given" different setups(rear wing) by gp4
-some did use grip boost that mixed the grid.
-and last but not least, rainy qualy, as you can see times are the same as at 20 minute mark, apparently started raining heavier after, so times could not be improved.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Excellent qualifying for Alpha :) :)

- My GP4 Works

Comment after qualifying Rick Groeneboer

Hail to the crappy weather in my home country! P6 is fantastic, seems like I'm getting better in this qualifying thing every week. Hope I can bring my pace op just a little bit in the race so I can spray some champagne in the end here.
Too bad Rico couldn't manage the harsh conditions, but I'm sure he'll come back in the race!

ps. Are we getting those IED userbars like VSM and Alpha, Ryan?

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
The race has just been run, a disaster all round. No screen-shots were recorded after lap 6! A total re-run will have to be done later in the week.
Same as S2, high attrition rate (six DNF's), lots of cars going off the track at the same corner and hitting the wall causing damage to the cars, those that ran wide just lost track position so last place was shared round a lot, the pole sitter did not win. Abysmal results. Zandvoort in the wet is a shocker, my recommendation is to run in the dry for S4. The re-run will give the same result more or less.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
I'd say just re-run it in the wet again. Rain racing is always a lottery and bad luck can happen to anyone. The winner will be the most lucky driver, but isn't that always the case...?

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
as long as i get some points i won't complain

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
I cannot say who got what, my lips are sealed. Not even a doughnut will make me tell.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
he was talking about next season weather, Rick.
any S3 race weather cant be changed anyway with boosts already implemented.
and he'll be re-running saved file anyway.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Not even your favorite flavored doughnut?!

I am however now extremely interested in the results and guess I'll have to wait a little longer ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: September 06, 2009 03:27PM
Posted by: GPGTV.org/farked (IP Logged)

"pole sitter did not win"
-------------------------------

well that's "good news",LOL.
Though a rerun of the saved file should give same race, but not nececarily completely the same.IIRC ,I once saw Fisischella (original GP4 game) spinning after tunnel in Monaco race in say lap 34, but when I reloaded the game from lap prior, he did not spin again, so here's hoping that pole seater can win afterall:P

edit: just did couple accelerated tests from some game file i saved, and race (results) was the same, so it's very likely repeat of NL GP will be too.

GPGSL career;

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 09:50PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Date: September 06, 2009 03:27PM
> Posted by: GPGTV.org/farked (IP Logged)
>
> "pole sitter did not win"
> -------------------------------
>
> well that's good news,LOL.
> Though a rerun of the saved file should give same
> race, but not nececarily completely the same.IIRC
> ,I once saw Fisischella (original GP4 game)
> spinning after tunnel in Monaco race in say lap
> 34, but when I reloaded the game from lap prior,
> he did not spin again, so here's hoping that pole
> seater can win afterall:P

I'd rather to see a good race for mal and zak.

My GPGSL Career
hey, second and third is good;)

GPGSL career;
As long as I get more points than Marko (Or we both don't score) and Mal Zak have clean races, I'm happy.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
BAR#10 Wrote:
> hey, second and third is good;)

LOL

but i think that we(i mean phoenix racing)'d rather to do a 1-2

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 05:35PM by senna9194.
mortal schreef:
> I cannot say who got what, my lips are sealed. Not
> even a doughnut will make me tell.

I'll give you 2 if you tell me ;)

Double F Press Release

Florian shocked today the paddock!

"Double F will withdraw after this season. Our financial situation isn't perfect to continue our gpg super league program. Also, we had so much trouble in the past weeks, which wasn't a good basic to talk with our partners for the future. We wanna thank Petronas, that they will help us till the end of the season. Also, we wanna thank our drivers, that they had trust us. We hope, that they find a good partner in the future."

After this short press conference, they were already rumours, that some teams have a big interest to buy the team.

Maybe you have already recognise it, but my interest in this league isn't so much big like in the beginning. I was only active in the last days, because (many of you saw it) I needed a new driver.

I like the league concept. It's nice, that some guys invest so much time in it. I know, how much work you must invest for it, because I had 2008 a similiar league for GP3.

I wanna thank everybody, who helped me in the past. It was a nice team. I hope, that a solid team will get the team-slot. Maybe Scolari? When someone has already now a big interest, he can buy my team now.
Disappointing to see the team close at the end of the year...

However, it will be interesting to see Byron's team in action next season!

X (@ed24f1)
I say re-run the race, and get it online please :P

It can rain really hard in the netherlands, just like A1gp last year at Zandvoort, it was awefull(I was there all day long)

And for Double F, sad to see the team leave! It is the team where I had my first race, and a sweet victory..

But maybe its good to see a new team come, space for a new active team..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I don't know, how the new team will be choosen. But if someone is really interested to take the slot now, he can contact me.

First, you should talk with the league admins, cause it wouldn't be fair, if a unknown team, which doesn't stand in the reserve list, would take the slot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 07:42PM by Vandusk.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy