GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Ooo, a holy moly double post.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2009 07:09PM by Monza972.
Monza972 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll have a Jack and Coke with a lime in it ;)
>
> Urm, crap race for DXR with the lunge down the
> inside of Byron. Otherwise pretty good :)
>
> MPR, we just missed out getting a win this year.
> BUT we shall get a win this year, We SHALL!

Look at the helmets, it's Ingers lunging down my inside, fire him, give his salary to me, and I'll be happy ;)

Can someone write full results?cant see pics on mobile. Times not needed,just top 22.tnx

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Race Results:

1. CAR
2. VOO
3. GRE
4. HOU
5. HIN
6. ALE
7. BRO
8. OAK
9. BOL
10. SAN
11. REN
12. ING
13. STO
14. JAL
15. GRA
16. SCH
17. HOR
DNF. GRO
DNF. TON
DNF. SOM
DNF. SMI
DNF. BOE

Fastest Lap. HIN

X (@ed24f1)
@Whoever rann the race, how can I show up in 8th at the 2nd to last lap and be 11th on the finish line?

Besides someone causeing an avoidable accident with me involving and the 3 positions drop in the race it was ok.

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> Monza972 schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'll have a Jack and Coke with a lime in it ;)
> >
> > Urm, crap race for DXR with the lunge down the
> > inside of Byron. Otherwise pretty good :)
> >
> > MPR, we just missed out getting a win this
> year.
> > BUT we shall get a win this year, We SHALL!
>
>
> Look at the helmets, it's Ingers lunging down my
> inside, fire him, give his salary to me, and I'll
> be happy ;)

Read again, that's what i wrote ;)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why does it have to be here that my non DNF streak of 23 races has to end :(?
It's so cruel... But I must compliment all the guys of IED for fabricating a car that held on for 23 consecutive races without letting me down. In Spa we will start with a fresh car and I'm sure that thatone will last even longer!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Stefan, you smacked the wall, for the third time! Yours was the car that pitted three times.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
A good recovery from Team Shadow there with a competitive strategy we were able to get both drivers well into the points and congrats to Ed on another podium!

At least VSM cars finished. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Did i mention i came from last to fourth!?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
My teammate out, my "landmate" also, I dropped from 4th to the back of the field suddenly, dunno how. Looking for the next race on one of mmy favourite tracks...
Major DXR Announcement

Kyran has effectively left the team due to personal commitments. We wish him a great farewell and that he enjoys his days :)

And with that; We search for a Tester. We have to wait on what Dan says until we start shopping around for another one.

PM with CV
Rod_vs Wrote:
> Tomorrow no, today!
>
> I signed for MPR, Dan!!! Thanks for invitation!

Awesome mate :)

Welcome to the team

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Lunge! I don't lunge! I had the racing line, it was my corner! If you hadn't been so slow I wouldn't have been trying to overtake you, I can't help it if you can't handle your extra boost in the wet ;) Couldn't you hear the team telling to move over?! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Before you two bring me into this, I was at the back of the field in a racing car with no contact with DXR ;)
So what were those voices in my head telling me to overtake Byron then? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Any idea when the official results will be updated? To bad VSM didnt score any points this race..

Cant wait till the Spa Gp starts, that circuit is just awesome :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Btw, can you add me to the list of the New Teams waiting list.

Better late then never..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy