GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Thats awful, teammate did ok, I demand the same upgrades.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
teammate comparison in qualy updated
[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
POOP. Congratz Rick P6 is great.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Marko, that was a typo, see how close the c key is to the k key...... ;)

I'll try and get to the race tomorrow, no promises, as usual I'm flat out like a lizard drinkin'!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
meh. i really need to get better in quali. the race should be better though.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Close middle-field. Even we start only from 14th and 17th, I can smell some points. ;)
yeah, it's really close, Val;)
no worries though.:-)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
No problemo Milo. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
QUALIFYING - DRIVERS' QUOTES, Marko Aleksander,1st
"Obviously very satisfied with how the qualifying session went, cliching my seventh pole position,first one this season, but I am not celebrating just yet. Good news is that my rivals, including Oakley are in the middle or at the back, but bad news is, it's easy to lose a car in rainy Zandvoort. I'll try to have a good start and basically run away from others. Not making a mistake will be difficult and for once I'm hoping there wont't be changeable weather, which in GPGSL context is the equivalent of the safety car which can mess your race."

GPGSL career;

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2009 03:09PM by BAR#10.
QUALIFYING - DRIVER QUOTES, MAL STODDART - PHOENIX RACING 3rd.
After qualifying third, I'll be putting this into my tank. I'll be looking for a podium finish here.

Somogyi Zsigmond:
"Not a bad start. I am in the 13th position. I don't know the car very well, because I drive with it only at friday."

(Sorry for my english)
Congrats Marko on what I believe is our 3rd pole together

Monil quite a contrast, 18th really isn't good enough, hopefully he can make the most of the wet conditions to move through the field

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
!th place is better I expected after the bad FP. Hoping for my 2nd podium finish this year!!!!
yes, Dan, 4 of my poles come from driving with Minardi* in season 1, 3 of them with MPR.

*Minardi is a team which renamed itself and is now known as VSM. Info for those who've recently joined GPGSL and may not know it.

GPGSL career;
i cantt see the qualliifffying ressuuullttsss

GPGSL WDC Season 4
yeah some imageshack problem, check the website, pic still shows up there

edit;it's back here too.
Anyway, if it goes down again, and RESULTS for mobiles in written form on the site. [gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2009 03:48PM by BAR#10.
BAR#10 schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, Dan, 4 of my poles come from driving with
> Minardi* in season 1, 3 of them with MPR.
>
> *Minardi is a team which renamed itself and is now
> known as VSM. Info for those who've recently
> joined GPGSL and may not know it.

The goold old days :P

"If in doubt, Flat out."
5th!! My best qually ever!!

Hoping for a podium and I hope Keeley can race her way into the points.
Auch,

Painfull qualification! We centainly didnt find a good race setup for in the race..

I am very dissapointed, I have a lot of experience on Zandvoort, even when its wet here.

But i cant get much worse then a 20th place, so there is a lot of hope we will be able to gain places in the race!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Excellent work Alpha Motorsports, let's hope the form continues in the race!

Not too bad for myself, there will be good time for progress in the race, but without a boost, it is hard for Philip and myself this weekend.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy