GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Fantastic start to my VSM career....Get in!

Great practise John ! well done !, Jethro UP THE GAME !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
well before the qualy of NL GP, it'de be interesting to look at the stats of qualifying so far, pole positions that is. I posted the all time number of wins stat once, but here's how it goes with pole positions in 32 races GPGSL had, including this season.

POLES POSITIONS (SEASON 1,2 and 3 so far)

DRIVERS
6-Aleksander
4-Warrington
3-Greenhalgh, Oakley,Walters, Schroeder, Eglitis
2-Van der Voort,
1-Stoddart, Groeneboer,Grant, Houston,Neil

TEAMS
11-VSM
7-TSS
4-Phoenix
3-Velox
2- Double F, MPR
1- Alpha, KBR, IED

This season Nick was on pole twice, Matt, Kev, Ed and Jethro once, only Ed went on to win.

Funny thing, out of all time 32 poles, only 6 translated into a race win.
So statistically pole position may not where you wanna be if you wanna win race.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2009 11:59AM by BAR#10.
Zandvoort Mod Update available. [www.mediafire.com]
Reworked cars and helmet config files by Stu. Interim DoubleF car and a two race livery by DXR.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
thanks for this statistic...very interesting :)
racingstefan ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quite good result for Alex :)

i agree ;)

- My GP4 Works

Now, lets bring on the Zandvoort Qualifying session please ;)
Would be nice if I can get to a pole position(small chance)

ps: All VSM Teammembers now use a VSM Userbar, So dont mix us all up.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yep, the VSM userbar's not a bad way to go. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Nice, Page 71..

A page where all VSM teammembers posted, good to see this team having a complete and active line-up..

Now, lets fight for victory's again!

VSM is blatently the team to be at :P:P

Well VSM have certainly cheered you up John ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> Well VSM have certainly cheered you up John ;)

They certainly have!

Alpha Motorsports Team Announcement

Following the sacking of Gary Spencer, fellow Brit Jack Elleker (aka JackHammer) will join the team as of the next round.

Team boss Ed Greenhalgh was thrilled to introduce another driver to the series: "Test drivers are such an important part of the series, and are a great way for drivers to improve their performance, and for team bosses to evaluate their skills. The importance of test drivers can be seen by the move of last year's champion back to a testing role. I hope Jack can work with my other drivers to improve the team's results."

Jack is now adding the finishing touches to his helmet and is preparing for a debut at the majestic Spa Francorchamps circuit in Belgium in the next few weeks.

X (@ed24f1)
Woo :P
Sent my helmet now
Welcome to the series mate, Like to see your helmet ;)

Welcome to the series, enjoy youre first season ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I've made Alpha motorsport userbar's and send them to Ed for approval, but is it maby nice if every team makes/has them?

racingstefan schreef:
> I've made Alpha motorsport userbar's and send them
> to Ed for approval, but is it maby nice if every
> team makes/has them?

Awesome idea :) Looks nice if everyone has teamuserbars, makes it a lot easyer to see wich role everyone has in what team.. And userbars are not so big..

Did I start a new hype? :P

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy