GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
ah yes... numbers.... the NO.1 boost to activity in the leagues threads;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
if John become vsm tester:
vsm can do a test livery(as i do for phoenix) with 1-2 numbers and double f change his numbers to 16-17

if John become vsm race driver:
vsm have to change numbers to 1-2 and double f have to change to 16-17

in both cases,not only vsm and double f have to change numbers :S(with John tester only TNR,IED and Lucky Seven-with John race driver "only" MPR,PHOENIX RACING,TNR,IED,LUCKY SEVEN)

ok,i just read previous messages ;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 04:16PM by senna9194.
LOL! Somebody give the man a doughnut! ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Who would have thought numbers would be such a talking point! LOL

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
The GPGSL better step in and end this controversy. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mmmmm, I would also like it if I have a Livery change for myself.. There is stil Walters on my car, would be nice if its Jalving for a few races ;)

And why do the numbers follow the drivers, and not the team(like in f1). Would make a lot more sence right?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
We normally do that, but it's a bit of an unknown since it's the reigning WDC that's moving.
I've got no problem with that. Double F will take #24 and #25. Over!

#24 Zsigmond Somogyi (Hungary)
#25 Christopher Hinz (Germany)

The team will also start with a black livery for the next race. I will paint a new car for our team to show, that we will from now on represent a "rookie school team look-a-like" . ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 08:01PM by Vandusk.
sorry, got trouble with the sending.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 08:01PM by Vandusk.
Look at all the trouble I caused! :O Sorry guys

Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We normally do that, but it's a bit of an unknown
> since it's the reigning WDC that's moving.

But lets say Hamilton goes to another team, then Mclaren will keep the nr's 1 & 2 right?
Or does it follow hamilton then?

McLaren got #1 - and #2 for that matter- because of Hamilton winning WDC, they didn't win WCC.
When Alonso won WDC with Renault, and moved to McLaren, he took #1 with him, but that was in a new season.
If champ left somehwere else midseason? that has never happened before in F1 like Dan said.
But I'd be very surprised if he didnt take #1 with him.
John, no worries, thread needed some extra activity;)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Last year's champion now a lowly test driver... poor john :(

brunoboi Wrote:
> Last year's champion now a lowly test driver...
> poor john :(

Would rather be a test driver with a top team now than have a poor season at Double F. Atleast at VSM htere is a possibility of racing before the end of the season if I perform well.

Double F should get the numbers 0 and 2. Easiest for us all. the numer 1 will leave for the rest of the season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
That sounds fair :)

Btw, is the GP of Zandvoort going to be run sooner again? Since Double F had sorted there problem?

Double F Press Release

After Double F was rescued, Florian did done some talks with new partners.

"Well, it looks like, that we gonna change our whole current stuff into a fresh, new one. I think, we are ready at Spa with everything. That include a new car design, a new sponsor and maybe also a new engine manufacturer. You know? Volkswagen wasn't happy when John Warrington leaved the team. So it's possible, that after Zandvoort, a new engine sound will hit the track. We'ved found also a new main sponsor. A malaysian oil petrol firm will join us." In Zandvoort, the team will use a interim livery.

A another thing, which Florian cleared today was about William Ward. "William Ward isn't anymore our tester. I don't like his way how he act in the last weeks." Florian isn't sure, who will become a tester, but he said, that maybe he will make a comeback as a tester in is our team. "Let's see, if I still does fit into the cockpit" said Florian with a big grin in his face.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2009 06:25PM by Vandusk.
Alpha Motorsports Press Release

After a continued absence, Gary Spencer has left Alpha Motorsports and the GPG Super-League with immediate effect.

As a result of this, the team is looking for a new 2nd test driver. Any applicants are advised to contact team boss Ed Greenhalgh at this link: [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

X (@ed24f1)
@Rico,Charrel
numbers have been sorted,read previous page. Double f 24, 25,
VSM keep current, if John races, VSM get 1,2.
Now if they bother to paint it or not, it's teams problem, I suppose;)

GPGSL career;
Charrel Wrote:
> Btw, is the GP of Zandvoort going to be run sooner
> again? Since Double F had sorted there problem?

^
Was wondering myself

Also, depending on how fast it gets converted, I hope to have a new helmet at Zandvoort. It takes on Pheonix's sponsors rather than the old ones that other people are using.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy