GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Thanks for the results Marko. Good to be solidly in the points again.

Also good to see Double F saved.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Great news on DoubleF. I expect we'll get perfs later in the week. Roll on Zandvoort. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yep back on schedule! Thanks to Nick for offering Zsigmond's services to Double F :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
No update for Jacerapagua. Next update is a livery change for one team for the next two races.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Somogyi Zsigmond Press Release:
"I'm happy about racing in the new team. After the Phoenix and the Velox test seats, I want to drive for wins in the Double F"
welcome to the team mate :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Congrats to Somogyi on getting the drive

Glad Double F was saved, only thing I'm wondering is do Double F need to now race with the number 0 instead of the 1

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
To avoid a complete re-numbering of the entire grid, Double F will now compete with numbers 0&2. John Warrington will of course take the number 1 with him to his VSM test seat.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Two Hungarians in the League! Welcome to the jungle, Mr. Somogyi! :-)
I think Double F in this particular case should take the next numbers available, 24 and 25.
If John returns to races this season, VSM would have 1 and 2 not 1 and 7 f.e.

from rules: *No.1 car is reserved for the previous drivers championship winner. No.2 for his team mate.

Hinz isnt champion's teammate anymore.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Two words: Force India. We do the same thing as what Force India and Brawn GP have done. Take the next available numbers. So on the race grid there will be no 1&2 this year. Congrats to Double F for finding a driver. Wish you the best of luck Zimogy

DXR Announcement

The livery is set and sent off to the GPGSL Coordinator. We shall have that livery for two races and then revert back to our old livery. The sponsorship on the drivers helmets however will remain the same

End 'o' Statement
No, world champ has #1 reserved,no matter what, Brawn nor Force India had world champ driving for them, much less coming to them midseason from another team.

though that (teammate) definition might not have had a champion's midseason change in mind or did it?depends on interpretation.
for all i care VSM could have 1 and 7, double f 0 and 2.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
But Warrington is become tester, right? THen VSM doesn't have to change anything. Only Double F might need to change. And IMO, they should have 0 and 2. I think that's what F1 would do.
I'm talking about a possibility John gets promoted to races down the road this year.
Rico seems to be rotating drivers as it is (Jalving, Walters).
and there's that teammate definition too.

GPGSL career;
Then it'd be VSM 1 and 2 and Double F 24 and 25. It's as simple as that.

If John doesn't race, then VSM will keep what they have now and Double F will have 0 and 2.

If this is all so clear, then what are we actually argueing about? ;)
Thing is this is something that is unprecedented as far as I know

0 and 2 would go to Double F usually but seeing John is moving he should take the number 1 to VSM

And why is John becoming a tester at VSM, surely he will be the team leader now

It's the silly season. DoubleF will get 24 and 25. VSM will retain their current numbers unless JW races. Then they get 1 and 2. Those facts were discovered written on the icing of a doughnut, so it's true. :-)

Sorted then

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy