GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> YH pole, for kev, 3rd for Charrel, great job there
> guys ! looksl ike my prediction can come out
> pretty good, too bad i qualified 18th tho :P
>
> Lets go back to the free practise, it was poop.
> Another bill of destruction from redmer this time
> and only a 20th place for Jethro :|. Get youre act
> together mate. I hope we can win this race :)
>
> furtherwise:
>
> VSM announcement
>
> Due to inactivity and two warnings of one and a
> half season, VSM has decided to part ways with
> dutch testdriver Redmer Postma. Thanks for all
> youre efforts mate !. Now who wants a top team
> testing spot? :p

Me Me pick me! :P

Happy with the 6th place this afternoon but I really need to get into the program of a top team sooner rather than later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/29/2009 02:19PM by JohnWarrington.
I don't like the new guy who's giving comments on the race: "WHILE MARKO FINALLY PASSES VAN RENSELAAR AFTER BEING HELD UP FOR AGES " ;)

11th is average, but at least better then my teamboss and teammate ;)

well, racingstefan, what can you do?;)it is what happened.
it's all about fun and jokes in here too.
hardly a new guy too, done coverages before,, but no worries.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Marko... Brilliant

Monil... Mega till you rolled it over Maikel

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Two suspension failures in two races. This isn't going well. I don't know what I'm meant to do. At the moment, the car just doesn't work. Good results from Nick.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Well done Phil! What a drive from 10th on the grid! The car is running beautifully and you're doing a perfect job.

Obviously we'll have to wait to get Ed's car back before we can tell exactly what went wrong but I can say that both drivers started this race with identical equipment.

SpaceAce schreef:
> Two suspension failures in two races. This isn't
> going well. I don't know what I'm meant to do. At
> the moment, the car just doesn't work. Good
> results from Nick.

The car will be rebuilt in the best car ever!
TEAMMATE COMPARISON UPDATED
[gpgtv.webs.com]

UNFOFFICIAL STANDINGS AFTER RIO
[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ouch! My head is banging ... can someone update me on what happened? I totally blacked out there ... hows my car? Mmmmm I better take some aspirin now.

And why the hell I'm typing this from a hospital bed?!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Just missed out the podium for us at DXR. But again! My race gets messed up with me doing a banzai. Not a good year for me :\
BAR#10 schreef:
> TEAMMATE COMPARISON UPDATED
> [gpgtv.webs.com]
>
> UNFOFFICIAL STANDINGS AFTER RIO
> [gpgtv.webs.com]

Hey! :( I finished 10th.. Im supposed to have 3 points :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Apologies, it does say unofficial though
will correct it

GPGSL career;
nice to see we're not last in the constructors table

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Double F Racing Technology - Press Release
---------------------------------------------

We are happy! Both drivers are in the points. Finally, John was able to show his skills. With better pit-stops, we are sure, John was able to finish in the Top 5. Christopher demonstrated today a strong performance. We didn't never believe, that the car, after he had a bad qualifying, would be so good today. For Spa, we will get a improved VW engine. Let's see, what we can score there.
AAAAARGGHHH WHERE'S THOSE BRIEFS! ;)

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Btw, can anyone tell me how to get my GPG SL S3 mod less pixelated?

Ive tried some things, but the qualiti is still poor..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
MPR Press Release

Really messy weekend by us, screwed up qualifying big style, made the race difficult and with the boost we had the result really isn't acceptable. Marko drove well to recover from his poor grid position but we ruined his stop and he lost time and track position, after that he showed how quick we could be, but lost time with some guys. Monil drove great but ended up trying to mate his MPR with Maikel's TN, after that there wasn't much else he could do. Honestly at this rate I do not see us being able to stop the TSS guys, our aim for the next few races is to return to the podium and stay ahead of IED.

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
A good race for IED and at least i scored 4 points, Kevin did a good job if you see that Philip had a mega boost under his arse :p Charrel, we will improve youre race pace again. You did fine for youre first race after all those testing seesion you went thru. You'll get the pace ;)
Good to see Rick joined me in the top ten. Congratz Rick !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Oh yeah, another win! That is just amazing, from tenth on the grid. Unlucky, Ed, but I'm sure you'll do better next race. You're a good driver, it just wasn't your day, I guess. Also good to see myself and TSS top of the tables, by quite big margins as well, which is always encouraging.

Phoenix:[b/] Good race with Mal, 5th is good, we're doing well. Zak; you're improving, but we need to cut out the stupid mistakes! But don't worry, we'll put you on the simulator back at base. We'll stick by you. ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy