GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Janis is a testdriver with IED Rico, guess youre ought to know that since you drive there yourself aswell ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
just had an awesome idea: i could drive both cars

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
LOL

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
VSM Press Release

"We at VanSmirren Motorsports Lamborghini are proud to announce, the signing of World Champion John Warrington as testdriver. John will become the testdriver for VSM immediately, after his current Double F contract is officially terminated."

Welcome to the team !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Double F Press Release

Bad situation for the german team. After his 6th place in Brasil, John Warrington decided to leave the team. He wanted to drive in a Top Team, so he will continue his career at VSM.

Testdriver Aldo Castillo leave the team also.

We wish both drivers good luck for the future.

The future for Double F isn't good. Without a wonder in the next days, it's almost decided, that the team will retire.
Van Der Sloot Gets The Boot

Title is fairly self explanatory ;)
Sherwin has lost his seat at MPR, we don't want ghost drivers in the series
We also hope someone can release a driver to help Double F in this hard position
Oh and Viva la GPGSL

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Van Der Sloot Gets The Boot
>
> Title is fairly self explanatory ;)
> Sherwin has lost his seat at MPR, we don't want
> ghost drivers in the series
> We also hope someone can release a driver to help
> Double F in this hard position
> Oh and Viva la GPGSL

Would've been funkier if you wrote, Sloot the Boot ;)
and for something completely different
GPGSL trivia
- nine drivers have raced at every 32 GPGSL races with John's going to testing only 8 will in 33.
-only two teams have the same line up in season 3 as in season 1 (IED,VELOX)
-only Velox same line up all three seasons

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
nice work with the table,Stu!
but is it me or my monitor, but i cant see 2nd places higlighted with silver or is it that pale?

GPGSL career;
Must be your monitor mate, cos they are silver well grey on mine :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
hmm, funny thing, the grey in the right corner where it says colour is grey is indeed grey,but the brackets with 2nd place in table itself ..are well white on mine,lol.

GPGSL career;
Oh man DXR 5th in the constructors now :(
GPGSL Announcement

Round 7 Zandvoort NL is now on hold for 7 days to allow Double F sufficient time to sort their driver signing problems. If a driver line-up is not sorted by then the GPGSL will be forced to retire the team and make the slot available to the next team on the entry waiting list. The delay in posting Round 7 perfs is regrettable but under the circumstances a delay is considered acceptable.

Boost Notification Reminder!

All team boosts are to be sent to Stoopid, not to the GPGSL.
The members of the GPGSL are also drivers and are not permitted to view other teams strategy prior to a race. Boosts sent to the GPGSL will not be opened by anyone other than Stu, therefore if Stu does not log in to the GPGSL account your boost will be ignored.

Another poor race for Lucky Seven, I think the lack of straight line speed is really costing us dear. We out perfomed in qualifying but our finishing positions represent the current pace in the car.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double F Press Release

We are happy to announce Zsigmond Somogyi as our new driver. The Hungarian driver will replace John Warrington.

Thanks alot to Nick for giving me the opportunity to sign Zsigmond. Also we wanna thank the league officials for giving us a small period for rescue our team.

Now, we are hope, that all the trouble has gone. Let's rock.

I'm thinking of a name and car design chance in the future.
Yeah, thats great news!

Zsigmond Somogyi has gained a lot of experience in training the last races..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Nice work with the championship tables, i'm glad you followed through with my idea :)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy