GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
what i can say...not a good practice for me(good for tim anyway).well done mal!these points are very important for next gp.

My GPGSL Career
POST RACE STATEMENT, Marko Aleksander
"The tale of two sessions. Abysmal qualifying, but terrific race.
Lots of traffic in qualy and race, qualifying was really unusal, as all top teams struggled.
We knew that our car occasionally has one lap pace problem, but awesome race pace, however this qualifying was... something else.
It was fun moving through the field from 17th, but one does wonder what could have been if qualy went fine. I moved up to 10th in first stint, then was stuck when others went to stop, had couple seconds slower stop itself, which put me to 14th when I rejoined, so some have leapfrogged me .
Had to do it all over again, was helped by Monil/Maikel accident, fortunately both are fine.
In the end when I was seventh, I was decreasing the gap to Warrington, but it was too late.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Loosing that championship and having a sordid second season has really ruined my chances for the next few seasons.
sordid?.....LOL!
3 dictionary results – adjective
1. morally ignoble or base; vile: sordid methods.
2. meanly selfish, self-seeking, or mercenary.
3. dirty or filthy.
4. squalid; wretchedly poor and run-down: sordid housing.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sordid?.....LOL!
> 3 dictionary results – adjective
> 1. morally ignoble or base; vile: sordid methods.
> 2. meanly selfish, self-seeking, or mercenary.
> 3. dirty or filthy.
> 4. squalid; wretchedly poor and run-down: sordid
> housing.

Yup ;)
Slow car + bad driving + big mistake = 16th place.

I hope Maikel will recover for the next race...
Would someone please give me results in text, can't see any of the pics. Though by the sounds of it, we got some more points, which is always good.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Shame I couldn't get another podium, but 4th is good :) Congratulations to Philip on another storming race win :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2009 11:36AM by Stoopid.
Here you go;
RESULTS RIO
1.OAKLEY
2.VOORT
3SCHROEDER
4.INGERS
5.STODDART
6.WARRINGTON
7ALEKSANDER
8.GROENEBOER
9.VAN SMIRREN
10.JALVING
11VAN RENSELAAR
12HINZ
13GRANT
14CARTWRIGHT
15TONKS
16HORVATH
17SANTILAL
18BOLSCHER
19GREENHALGH
20HOUSTON
21DE BOER
22BROWN
FAST LAP -OAK
GAINER:GROENEBOER
POLE:SCHROEDER

UNOFFICIAL TABLES AFTER ROUND 6
1 Philip Oakley 58
2 Marko Aleksander 46
3 Ricardo van Smirren 42
4 Kevin Schroeder 38
5 Ed Greenhalgh 35
6 Stuart Ingers 31
7 Mal Stoddart 28
8 Monil Santilal 25
9 Rick Groeneboer 23
10 Nick Van Der Voort 23
11 Matt Houston 20
12 Stefan van Renselaar 18
13 Christopher Hinz 18
14 Byron van het Bolscher 17
15 Norbert Horvath 17
16 Ross Cartwright 15
17 Maikel De Boer 12
18 Ben Brown 10
19 Jethro Walters 10
20 John Warrinton 10
21 Randy Winston 9
22 Zak Tonks 3
23 charrel jalving 3

24 Keeley Grant 1

WCC

1 SHADOW 93
2 MPR 71
3 IED 65
4 vsm 52

5 DXR 48
6 VELOX 43
7 PHOENIX 31
8 TN 29
9 ALPHA 28
10 DOUBLE F 28
11 lucky 7 25

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Damn! Seems like, that Double F is losing John Warrington. I've got two test-drivers, but no one of them was seen here since a long time. Looks like, that Double F has problems, which easily can follow in a retirement. :(
nooooooooooooooooooooo

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
n00binio schrieb:
> nooooooooooooooooooooo

well, I contacted our two test-drivers. I hope, they answer. When they doesn't have any interested in this here anymore, I'm sure, we can pack our stock and go in retirement. :(
Condition on TN's driver Maikel de Boer

Today Maikel de Boer, TN Racing driver, was fired from the hospital in South America. After several tests they came to the conclusion that the race driver has been very lucky, apart from a small concussion and some bruises he will recover 100% before the next race in his home country, The Netherlands. The car was totally smashed up in the crash with Monil, however due to the new technology which was used on the SMD-ZG01 the life of this Dutchy has been saved. He still needs to pass a few standard medical tests to be sure he is fit enough for the next race but the doctors in South America say he will be okay, he will now travel to his hometown in Sneek, The Netherlands to recover completely.

Maikel de Boer doesn't know much about the accident when we spoke to him just before he left the hospital: "Well I don't remember much, I can remember that I was having a pretty solid race within the top 10 and was looking to score some points and I still know seeing Monil in my mirrors but then it went black and I woke up in the hospital. The team later told me I've been extremely lucky and when I asked about the car they said it's written off. Hopefully they can build up a new one before Zandvoort, I'm looking forward to race there, just need the green light from the doctors.

So for now it seems like the field will be complete again in Zandvoort and TN racing won't need to look for a substitute after sacking their test driver.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Team representatives have until 5pm BST Wednesday 2nd September to send their team's boost requirements for the Dutch GP at Zandvoort.
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) [tmp.grandprixgames.org] and label the message 'Zandvoort Boost'.

come on double f we're doing allright just need to keep going

willward Wrote:
> come on double f we're doing allright just need to
> keep going

and to be active LOL

My GPGSL Career
I don't know how much boost I have left.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
I am sure Double F will find a fitting replacement driver IF John Warrington decides to leave the team. Look at all the other testdrivers. Janis Eglitis still active?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I'm still very much alive and have no race seat ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy