GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Vandusk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know, how the new team will be choosen.
> But if someone is really interested to take the
> slot now, he can contact me.
>
> First, you should talk with the league admins,
> cause it wouldn't be fair, if a unknown team,
> which doesn't stand in the reserve list, would
> take the slot.

Well surely Byron has first option to start his team, as he is top of the team's reserve list. If he doesn't want it, then it should go down the list.

That's the reason for having that list, so that when a team does close, it is clear who is to take over.

X (@ed24f1)
Such sad news to hear on Double F leaving. It's where my career blossomed and to hear the withdrawal it's really sad. Sorry to see you leave Florian :(
[ b ]Paolo Tafuro wins at lottery!!![ /b ]

Today Paolo Tafuro has won italian lottery's jackpot:€127.5,000,000!!!!!

"Woohooooo!I'm rich!!It's a great thing.Hope that this luck will help me in GPGSL too"

Paolo Tafuro doesn't hide his interesting to buy Double F...now that he became rich:
"Yeah,would be great,Double F is a great name in GPGSL.Actually all trattatives are in progress"

My GPGSL Career

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2009 08:04PM by senna9194.
Vandusk schreef:
> I hope, that a solid
> team will get the team-slot. Maybe Scolari? When
> someone has already now a big interest, he can buy
> my team now.

Thanks for picking my team out of the list; and I would be interested, however I'm only 5th on the list and I think we should follow the list :) Byron is the next in line so he should be able to launch up his team IMO ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Devil Fox Racing rises out of Double F Racing!

DFR - DFR --Anyone see the resemblance?
The GPGSLRS have only just discussed this subject recently and I personally feel that the reserve list should always come into effect. Byron should get first refusal, should he decide not to take up this opportunity then it should go to the next on the list, Mal I think.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I will take the chance, although it's ofcourse sad seeing a member leave.

Iceman-Kimi schrieb:
> I will take the chance, although it's ofcourse sad
> seeing a member leave.

I will watch in the future still into this thread. ;-)
Sad news mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Shame to see such a nice team like Double F leave the series at the end of the season. Best of luck to all the teammembers.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
press statement c. hinz:

of course the retirement of double f is the big news this weekend. it's sad to see the team vanish but that's life. concerning these circumstances i'm even more motivated to show superb performances. not only because i'll need a new team for next season but mainly because i don't want to see the team go quietly. i think double f should be remembered as a top team and that's what we're trying to show in the remaining races.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Gutted to see Double F go.

Not exactly the best of circumstances, but good result Rick.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
GPGSL Announcement

Due to the recent withdrawal of Double F from the GPGSL series the GPGSL confirms that the next available slot goes to Byron van het Bolscher aka (Iceman-Kimi), first on the team reserve list. A refusal to accept the available team slot gives the slot to the next person on the list.

Double F has the option to remain in the series until the end of S3, the GPGSL accepts its right to do so or to its immediate withdrawal.

The GPGSL will allow the new team to run under the current Double F livery for a maximum of three races only. As it is a current team take-over, no perf changes will be made to the cars current BHP rating.
The GPGSL would like the new team owner to give preference to the current race and test drivers for the remainder of the season.

In closing, the GPGSL would like to thank Double F for it's participation in the league. Thankyou, you've been a good sport. :-)

van keeken Wrote:
> ps. Are we getting those IED userbars like VSM and
> Alpha, Ryan?

Sorry, just seen this. Erm, I'll see what I can do. Probably something, I've still got the old car in my sig.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Such as shame t see Double F bow out of the GPGSL :( Hopefully the new team will come in and be just as great as Double F was.

JohnWarrington Wrote:
> Such as shame t see Double F bow out of the GPGSL
> :( Hopefully the new team will come in and be
> just as great as Double F was.

well,i talked with vandusk and mal;i've bought double f...with lottery's first prize:€127.5,000,000 ;)

My GPGSL Career
No you haven't. The GPGSL has offered the team to the first person on the waiting list, and that is Byron. If he does not accept the offer it goes to the next person on the list and that is myself. Join the queue like everyone else has. The reserve team wait list is on P1, first post. You can always apply to go on it. You cannot just take-over a team and queue jump when others have been waiting more than an entire season for an entry slot. It does not work that way.
Latest news is that Double F have decided to remain in the series until the end of S3 which is a good thing for their drivers regarding their championship points. Therefore Byron will be offered the vacancy at the close of S3 and if he chooses to do so he can enter a new team for the S4 championship.

The re-run will be in the next day or so, I've got a lot on as usual. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
ops,i don't understand.
i will enter in reserve list.sorry for the mistake

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2009 03:32PM by senna9194.
No problem. :-) There is always the possibility that another team will withdraw or decide not to contest the S4 championship thereby shortening the entry waiting list. Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing the Simtec team on the grid.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy