GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
So I opens my can of whoopass to find nothing but fresh air.......oh well. :-)

Can someone do the text thing please.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ingers, you big noob! ;) Well, 9th is good, also 5th for Hinz and the fastest lap is also a very good result, someone is trying to impress... ;)

14th and 16th for our boys in the VSM...disappointing :(

Damm so close to a win :(

Nice drive by Monil though and points are points I suppose

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
wooo, didn't realize i made the fastest lap. wow. i seem to be quite good in wet conditions.

"someone is trying to impress... ;)"

maybe ...;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2009 03:40PM by n00binio.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Last to 4th while drive drunk =D
You beauty!!!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Kevin showed he ias bloody quick and the car still has it ! Kevin was able to finish in the top 8 ! someho (missed by the race director) there went something wrong somewhere. :( Charrel, too bad mate, you;ve tried. Lets score podiums in SPA ! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Double F Press Release
------------------------------------

With the zaandvort round, the career of the german Double F Racing Technology team finished. After 2 seasons and the first 7 races of season 3, the team will get a new owner and name. It's time to say goodbye. We wanna thank everybody, who helped us in the last months including Monil, Jethro, Charrel, Matty, Christopher, John, Zsigmond, Florian (spidey), "SandroX" and everyone else, who we missed in this list.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2009 03:57PM by Vandusk.
Somogyi Zsigmond Press Release
"It was a bad debut race and I don't know the future...."
I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!I WON!!!
:):):):):):):):):):):)

It was tough out there. I just had to keep it on the road, which not many people seemed to do and when Marko ran wide I knew I had a chance.

I was just hoping for a podium but @#$%& yeah I won!!!
Great race, congratulations for Cartwright!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Announcement

I'm glad for being back in the series, although as a testdriver, but in a very competitive team. I'm excited to make my debut on Spa, a real driver's circuit to show your potential. See you in Belgium!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hold on while I try not to cry.

Rick, you record's gone :(

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
VSM Driver Charrel Jalving

This was a very disappointing weekend for me, my fans and the team.

First in qualifying we didnt have the pace we were supposed to driver, this made it a lot harder in the race.
With all the spray in front of you it was hard to see, but from a 20th place to a 14th place isnt that bad.

But we are going to need the points, and even some podiums again!

Now we will be heading to Spa - Belgium, one of my favourite circuits! So I am looking forward to it.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
I give up on this championship. Better car = worse results?

All I can hope for is one off qualifying flukes to improve. Uuuuuugh I hate the rain. What happened to summer....

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GET IN! WHAT A BEAUTY!

:Colin Chapmanesque fist pump:

ghdbsf ehWNEIUN F;SNDUNHAIOfnesLI EBYCW;LDB;CDBSJAN:SJNwiy VfiwpB;C NEF

World class. Shame for Keeley, but farkin hell, WE WON!

FREE JACK D FOR THE WHOLE PADDOCK!

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Very disappointing for Alpha Motorsports. We had the speed to win today, but Stefan was involved in a very unfortunate crash. Nonetheless, good points for the team, and it was good that we showed the speed required to be at the front!

For myself, it was good to keep out of trouble, and through a good strategy, to move up to 3rd from a disappointing qualifying. Its nice to return to the podium!

X (@ed24f1)
Great race Ross, mine was always going to be tought from the back but at least the car is heading the right way.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll have a Jack and Coke with a lime in it ;)

Urm, crap race for DXR with the lunge down the inside of Byron. Otherwise pretty good :)

MPR, we just missed out getting a win this year. BUT we shall get a win this year, We SHALL!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy