GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
YES ! another win, and a fastest lap for Philip. GREAT JOB. Third win in a row :D Kevin you have finished 8th eventually thats not that bad. We scored a nice lil hauul of points. Where Philip takes the maximum :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Yet another crappy result. As good as I started this season as bad it is ending. We really need to get some extra power out of that Maserati if we want to score soem points before the end of the season. It is a realiable engine tough!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
@Rick, I Hope, Ryan and the team can give us a more competetive car then I.E.R. had this year ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Don't you worry, we're focusing on season 3, getting the best out of the car and pushing Maserati to get the best out of those engines. We are relocating the team to England again, so expect the very best.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Brilliant win for me and the team, and getting maximum points in the process!:) So we can definitely at least challenge for championship, but I expect we won't win it. Sad for Kevin, but I suppose that's racing :(

Phoenix did ok, I guess. Mal; unluckly, just out of the points! But Tim, good race. Some more points for us!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
congratulations Philip :D

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Ah, and congrats Phillip;)
till Stu comes online does official championship tables, you can check unofficcial ones at GPGTV, done manually, so a mistake is possible.
just done in basic font too, so nothing fancy

[gpgtv.webs.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
good to move up to 2nd, hopefully i can pull back Philip in the last few races.

also, alpha are remaining in touch to the next few teams, hopefully we get one more big points haul before the end of the season to lift us up a bit further!

X (@ed24f1)
hmm not really good ;) I guess I'll have to try harder next race! At least finished before my teammate again :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Another podium =D

Looking at the stats, we haven't scored a point since USA. Rick hasn't scored any since Japan. No wonder we are doing poor.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
i noticed that, too. i really wonder why we couldn't keep the pace of the first few races

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Oh how did i know i was going to be 15th ;)
Hey!!!!!!
I didn't take part in the free practice. What happened??????
Date: April 05, 2009 09:01PM
Posted by: somogyi23 (IP Logged)

Hey!!!!!!
I didn't take part in the free practice. What happened??????

With so many driver changes recently in this ever growing thread, the announcement was missed by GPGSLRS perf department - so many pages of the thread. And those of us who did noticed it (me) didnt notify perf department either when the perf file was published nor did we notice anyone missing on the perf. Apologies for that. You will participate in next round, dont worry.

In future any new announcement by anyone regarding line up should please be sent via PM to Stuart (Stoopid) as well, so it will be sure you'll be implemented in perf file immediately.
tnx

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2009 09:35PM by BAR#10.
Yes, send your driver changes to Stoopid. If you don't, it's your fault if the changes aren't implemented for the next race.
Well, 14th is not really what i hoped for. Couldnt beat Christopher, thats not nice. But i still hope i can get a race seat somewhere soon. I think i really can reach something. But up to now, nobody has contacted me for a race seat.
Wow 6th place after starting 22nd ... GO ME! ;) I have a bone to pick with you Mal, that wasn't me that ran into you and caused the trouble behind. I had already passed you, it was Bobby Neil that hit you :)

Now I have got through my marathon of live motor racing today (F1 on BBC1, full BTCC race meet on ITV4 and Indycar on Sky Sports, I'll give NASCAR a miss LOL), I shall do the champ tables :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Championship Tables

Drivers Championship

Only the top 4 are mathematically able to win the title. Realistically the championship is now between John Warrington and reigning champ Philip Oakley. With the title within John's grasp its going to take a monumental cock-up for him to throw it away, a DNF for Warrington and a maximum score by Oakley at Brno would really close things up.

Constructors Championship
Velox can still win the title although this is looking increasingly unlikely due to the top 2's form at the moment. Team Shadow are tightening their grip on the trophy.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy