Show your Renders v3.0

Posted by Jorpaes 
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: August 14, 2019 08:30PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
It suits you so much

GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11 : Mistral Team Owner | S11 : Mistral Team Owner[/b]
Date: August 16, 2019 03:17PM
Posted by: Lacrowe

The important thing is to participate also because it is not always easy to qualify among the best, this is what happened for the MAKI F101 during the '74 season.
Personally it is a pleasant car to use although I used an ultra low-profile tire with good grip on the asphalt but it seems that this is not enough especially on the very
long Nurburgring circuit in which the finish line always appears far from my reckless sports driving.

Date: August 16, 2019 08:19PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
That is a cult car in the history of f1, nice clear render.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 16, 2019 11:58PM

Turbo Lover Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is a cult car in the history of f1, nice clear render.

heel erg bedankt Ruben ,

I consider myself a woman who observes the most important side of what I try to do and if this perspective is appreciated by other people who have more knowledge, the final result is always good.
:-)

Date: August 25, 2019 11:10AM

Between a round of golf and a break with English tea, here a classic that many people like from time to time, yet the world title will only come after another 4 years ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy