Posted by Jorpaes 
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: August 14, 2019 08:30PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
It suits you so much

Date: August 16, 2019 03:17PM
Posted by: Lacrowe

The important thing is to participate also because it is not always easy to qualify among the best, this is what happened for the MAKI F101 during the '74 season.
Personally it is a pleasant car to use although I used an ultra low-profile tire with good grip on the asphalt but it seems that this is not enough especially on the very
long Nurburgring circuit in which the finish line always appears far from my reckless sports driving.

Date: August 16, 2019 08:19PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
That is a cult car in the history of f1, nice clear render.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 16, 2019 11:58PM

Turbo Lover Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That is a cult car in the history of f1, nice clear render.

heel erg bedankt Ruben ,

I consider myself a woman who observes the most important side of what I try to do and if this perspective is appreciated by other people who have more knowledge, the final result is always good.
:-)

Date: August 25, 2019 11:10AM

Between a round of golf and a break with English tea, here a classic that many people like from time to time, yet the world title will only come after another 4 years ...

Date: October 12, 2019 11:50PM
Posted by: Excalibur

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: October 14, 2019 12:09PM
GP5?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: October 14, 2019 12:19PM
Posted by: salvasirignano
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> GP5?

Looks more like GP6 I´d say ;-)

===================================================================================
Tahitian GP Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Easter Island Circuit
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: October 19, 2019 02:41PM

A memory of mine happened at the restaurant

The 1992 season gave Mansell the coveted world title that he had often lost for various reasons and also to little luck. At that time I still went to high school and followed F1 with great interest on television.
During a dinner with my friends in a famous restaurant in Garda, I met the pilot Pierluigi Martini in the company of two of his friends sitting just two tables apart from mine. A pilot without a uniform is quite anonymous but he was able to recognize this person and I also tried to give him a brief interview that allowed me freely. The most curious question that came to my mind to ask the pilot was: " what do you feel when you are driving at 300 km/h with your car ? ", there was a long wait for this question, so much so that I thought I had asked for something too specific, but to my surprise I had the answer.

When I run at great speed with the car, I feel a strong sense of strength and courage that ends within the two hours of the race - And then after a few seconds he continues to add that ...
but when I am with a woman that I like, I can experience a more stimulating and continuous feeling that goes beyond two hours - And then he concludes with ...
if the car I use in the race was a woman, I could satisfy my sporting agonism attached to the thrill of passion that I feel in the company of a woman.

Honestly, I always thought that racing drivers had nothing but to think about their job of racing on the track, but under their more or less famous helmet, they can also think of women who at the end of the race can also offer something more.
Date: October 19, 2019 04:44PM
Interesting story, thanks for sharing.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Date: October 19, 2019 06:44PM
Nice meeting that you had with Pierluigi Martini. :-)
I like the opacity that you set on the main body to see the mechanics. Nice render! (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: November 04, 2019 11:00AM

Legendary bad luck

I rarely use a car in which I use my pink helmet because some males told me that it is unfortunate to replace the official driver of the car I use.
However I did a short run on the brand hatch circuit and I finished 8th out of 10 cars at the start. The car is more powerful than the Brabham of the '74 also because it has the 6 gear that drives very well over 330 km / h.
Accidents aside I created at the start, I kept on my ideal line all the way through and I didn't make any kind of obstruction. At the end I did only one tire change lasting 6.7 sec which made me lose fifth position, but I could never resist my rival because he was too good.

Date: November 04, 2019 08:42PM
Sounds like Little Miss Lacrowe is addicted to racing now ;-)

Nice renders

Date: November 06, 2019 12:01AM
EricMoinet Scritto:
-----------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like Little Miss Lacrowe is addicted to racing now

J'accueille volontiers vos pensées et je tiens à ajouter que pour un petit magazine dans un club auquel j'ai participé il y a longtemps
, ils m'ont demandé de décrire de manière amusante certaines de mes expériences parmi les simulateurs de F1.
Si quelqu'un lit au bas de ce magazine, il peut également trouver mon opinion dans la F1 du passé... J'espère faire quelque chose de bien.
Date: November 07, 2019 08:37PM
Je serais heureux de lire ce petit magazine... ou sa traduction. L'avis d'une femme est toujours important pour moi, même si je ne partage pas toujours ses opinions.

Date: November 08, 2019 12:31PM
Je vous enverrai la partie du magazine qui concerne mon article, mais je ne connais pas la date exacte de sa parution.
Date: November 08, 2019 08:45PM
Merci, gente demoiselle. Much appreciated.

Date: November 09, 2019 02:41AM
J'attends de pouvoir lire ton article avec intérêt. :-)

Date: November 09, 2019 01:11PM
Posted by: lpx
C'est incroyable mon anglais a fait des progrès spectaculaires cette nuit parce que là d'un coup je comprends parfaitement ce que vous dites
Date: November 09, 2019 02:17PM
lpx écrivait:
> C'est incroyable mon anglais a fait des progrès
> spectaculaires cette nuit parce que là d'un coup
> je comprends parfaitement ce que vous dites

What??? ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy