Show your Renders v3.0

Posted by Jorpaes 
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: April 30, 2021 07:42PM
Posted by: Excalibur


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: May 04, 2021 11:36AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Nice. (Y)



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 02, 2021 09:02PM
Posted by: Lacrowe


" I would not call myself a render but with more sincerity I would like to be considered a woman captured in my drawing on paper "

I honestly didn't want to look like this, I left many of my thoughts in this forum in the distant past, having fun with some bizarre drawings
My long silence, which began almost a year ago, was characterized by a continuous succession of bad personal situations
that slowly prevented me from maintaining that little interview I had on the forum. I didn't react well I have to admit, and so some friends
contacted me privately to find out about my problem. The crucial point of my situation came a few days ago, in which with great difficulty
I had to lose a person very dear to me.
During my childhood I was a somewhat ambitious child and one of my objective was motor sport. My sporting interest was built through
the presence of some fundamental people of my family. After losing my father, whom I was very fond of despite some differences of opinion
, this year I also lost my uncle, a simple and kind man, to whom I shared a part of that childhood between dolls and roaring engines
The forum is a space for sharing thoughts and opinions, and I am very sorry to have disappointed my friends because of my personal situation.
Nobody knows their destiny, but everyone is looking for something that can lead to a better future, but when all this does not come true then
we lock ourselves up like a sea urchin, a way to get out of the world. It takes a lot of time for people to establish a friendship
, however it takes much less for all this to stop, the cause is always different and perhaps in my case it bears the signature of tears and pain
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 02, 2021 11:25PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hello Marie!
I am really sorry to read the sad news about your uncle which whom I know you were very close and who transmitted you his passion for the motorsports and Formula 1. :(
We lost our conversations about life and our common passions these last months but you know that you can always write me, if you wish or if you need to. It will be always a pleasure to talk with you.
Take care of you.

Sincerly.

Arnaud.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 03, 2021 09:22PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Render of the Mercedes F1 AMG W12 by Isaint at Piazza San Marco and Sotchi







____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2021 09:23PM by Excalibur.
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 04, 2021 01:18PM
Posted by: Sudden
These renders are pleasure for my eyes. What an artists you are... looks like a real pic! Thank you!!!
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 04, 2021 01:20PM
Posted by: Sudden
Ps: Just saw the render of the fabulous Ferrari 312T from 1975 (like 2 months later XD). Probably the best 312T I've seen. What a beauty!!
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 08, 2021 04:50PM
Posted by: Lacrowe


This is a rendering that represents my personal way of observing Beauty with Speed. I can consider it a classic thought of the woman
with engines and therefore nothing new, but nevertheless I thought that in many cases the female presence captures more glances
than a car created with a three-dimensional program. The current world continues towards a lifestyle that is ever faster and more
innovative even if it is not always the right way, it is therefore necessary to judge for yourself whether to accept the modern style
or stop in the search for a more individual style. My rendering takes up a style of the past that never goes out of fashion but which
at the same time is individual because it can be appreciated but not to everyone.
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 08, 2021 07:39PM
Posted by: Excalibur
@Marie: I find it original to mix Formula 1 and an international classic dance contest. In a way, both meet perfectly (I reall like the sharknose of that Ferrari Dino 156). Good choice and nice work . It looks like an old poster that you can find framed in a chic office. :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2021 08:05PM by Excalibur.
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 08, 2021 08:30PM
Posted by: kerleyf1
Lacrowe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.postimg.cc]
>
> This is a rendering that represents my personal
> way of observing Beauty with Speed. I can consider
> it a classic thought of the woman
> with engines and therefore nothing new, but
> nevertheless I thought that in many cases the
> female presence captures more glances
> than a car created with a three-dimensional
> program. The current world continues towards a
> lifestyle that is ever faster and more
> innovative even if it is not always the right way,
> it is therefore necessary to judge for yourself
> whether to accept the modern style
> or stop in the search for a more individual style.
> My rendering takes up a style of the past that
> never goes out of fashion but which
> at the same time is individual because it can be
> appreciated but not to everyone.

Beautiful! Wonderful!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 10, 2021 02:00PM
Posted by: Lacrowe


Le symbole de la beauté et l'icône de la vitesse

Parler d'un problème social dans un lieu où les gens ont leur propre identité, leur propre initiative et aussi un
sens de la logique pour juger ce que leurs yeux peuvent observer, de sorte que ce soit ma tâche principale


A pure concept rendering, a classic comparison theme between the beautiful female and the competitive sport of speed
The coexistence between two opposite poles I would say, one based on feelings while the other more focused on tactics,
which nevertheless never arise in a battle but rather express the union of two typically different worlds but based on the
same objective that is to capture the interest of man ...
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 10, 2021 07:09PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Miss Lacrowe at her best.




GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11-14 : Mistral Team Owner | S11-14 : Mistral Team Owner .
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 14, 2021 08:57PM
Posted by: ferrariman
Just a quick render done in 3DS Max and Corona Renderer with a little editing in Photoshop

Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 14, 2021 10:10PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Looks amazing.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 18, 2021 02:34PM
Posted by: Lacrowe


Man's favorite sport

Run and still Run to follow others, Follow and still Follow without wasting time,
Time but of course it is important not to waste too much Time to win the prize,
a Prize for those who win the race against Time by Following who precedes us ... but who confusion!
Is it possible that all this long talk is needed to capture a WOMAN ? how did you say ?
do not speak of a woman? damn ... then there is no sport that man prefers !
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 22, 2021 06:11PM
Posted by: Lacrowe






Ford Engine DFV
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 22, 2021 06:58PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Very original render, well done.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 27, 2021 10:58AM
Posted by: Lacrowe



When Formula 1 cars showed the engine
Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 28, 2021 08:14PM
Posted by: ferrariman
Another quick render for the portfolio - 3DS Max and Corona

If anyone has any F1 models they are willing to share, I'd love to have a go at rendering them, thanks!

Re: Show your Renders v3.0
Date: July 30, 2021 11:35AM
Posted by: Lacrowe





MARCH 751 GBR




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2021 06:03PM by Lacrowe.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy

Support grandprixgames.org: Tesla supercharging referral link. Get 1000 miles free supercharger