McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
the livery are very very ugly, i dont think that anything can make something this and say that is great and the shape too

******** <------offensive statement removed

fix it XD

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2007 11:34AM by mortal.
Why don't you tell us where to improve then? Meanwhile you can improve your English... :D
JPM2002:

let him do what he want and let him say what he wants to do!
I don´t care anymore...he think, he is better there and there...
well,it´s childish and stupid,so I don´t care!
Ok, final changes are made to the shape, just have to add a little wing at the back... The texures on the car aren't SchueyFan's yet, but it's just to have an idea. Once again want to thank Teraur for his great work this is based upon! Any suggestions are more than welcome!

ps: plz no pm for testing, it will be released very soon I hope!!

Great Job!
nice job,but you should change the sidepods also...the intake is much different...!
looks very nice

Sohle
@JPM2002

First of all, thank you for letting me test your beta so that I have a thought about improving your MP4/22. Please PM me if you are interested in: I have modified a little bit. (It is mostly about an area around a headrest.) And what is going on with SA07 that I have sent to you? (Almost 2 weeks by today) I have PMed and emailed about it, but no returns so I am writing under this thread:)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Any news about this hotty car(^^,)!!
none from me, i am currently waiting for the final version of the shape :)

X (@ed24f1)
looks good, should look mega on a better gfx card

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Going back home tonight, I'll send the car over then. Just have been quite busy lately, new girlfriend and all... :D Car is finished, still trying to make it fit on one tex, but it'll be allright.

Greetings!
ok, sounds good!

X (@ed24f1)
Looks really great!

[www.myspace.com]
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> looks good, should look mega on a better gfx card

watch this space...

;)

X (@ed24f1)
It sounds REALLY good ;)

I'm sure the final result will be great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2007 09:01PM by alejandrolazcoz.
Yea..You can see the Valor work of this guy..really rocks!\=/
WWWOOOWWW wait DL ;-)
Ok guys, sorry for the delay, the car isn't 100% finished yet... I'm sorry, it's just I have a lot of crap going on right now, and no time to really put myself to it. Plus now begin with a new girlfriend, she's stealing a lot of my free time :p... Plus, I'm not entirely happy with the car yet, but I'm going to let this version go out for now. Like Kev pointed out, the sidepods should be changed a bit, but that's not for now...

Teraur contacted me via PM to ask about the car, so it seems we are doing quite a good job then. Anyways, I believe the car could be released before the Spanish GP, hopefully they won't change too much aero parts, or livery parts :D...

Sorry guys, but see you soon!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy