McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
well schuey fan could help me with my tf107...
tbh, i think toyota's too hard for me ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Oh..But remember the toyota i showed before the basic nearly finish but theor a big major change on spain so it might be too difficult for a single moddeler to do it..
i meant the livery - all the paint strokes :o

if you want help with the shape, ask jpm2002 ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Here is the McLaren new front wing officialy at Barcelona.
Well here's new MP4-22B :D

[img71.imageshack.us]

Here's some HQ pics, hope this helps you :)

I have some more, so if you need - just say :)
The "ears" are off the car for this race did someone notice that NO lol
yes, i also noticed a miniscule kenwood logo on the mirrors ;)

the release will probably be this weekend, paolo has made an update to the textures (shading, bodylines etc), and i should recieve this when he returns on friday!

X (@ed24f1)
great update!

i think you already know but just incase, dont forget to change the new aero device on the front wing to the chrome/silver colour ;)

DJSKYLINE schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> great update!
>
> i think you already know but just incase, dont
> forget to change the new aero device on the front
> wing to the chrome/silver colour ;)

will be updated by SchueyFan :)
hey guys
will be released also the version with wing red?
I would like it so much .
Paolo has indeed returned Ed, i will complete the few small things that remain and get the files to you a.s.a.p,As you know,i`ve more or less re done all the Logo`s too :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, welcome back mate! U're back and already painting ;) Have Fun Mate! :)
good to see you back paolo! i look forward to recieving the files ;)

i didn't recieve the wip shots, so could you send them too?

X (@ed24f1)
I`ll get those wip`s to you,that idiot forgot.If you want anything doing do it yourself i reckon ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2007 11:02AM by jpmfw.
Hello people!

I'm just dropping a note to say I've finished the Barcelona shape too. It features removed wings on the cockpit, the twin front wing, I've altered the sidepods a bit, also the chimneys and the 'Honda-wing'. I've added the fins on the engine cover, redid the profile of the rear wing, added a few wings and flaps here and there... I also added the nosecam to Lewis' car, and removed it form Fernando's car, and redid the rear of the car, especially the crash structure at the back. Maybe Ed can add some right sidepod tiremarks for Alonso's car :P!! Hehe (jeje), just kiddin'. I told Ed to release the pre-Barcelona car first, and that the Barcelona shape will follow shortly, in time for Monaco I hope. The car will use the same textures normally, so it will only be a shape update then... Pfoe, I'm not used doing so much work on one car! :D Anyways, I hope this will keep us sweet till some real shaper comes along! I'm really stretching the boarders of my ability here, I'll need to learn to shape from scratch if I would want to improve...

Cheers!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy