McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
()As many of you may know, jpm2002 and I are working on a 2007 shape and livery update of the mclaren mp421 by teraur, with hega's updated textures.

first of all, many thanks to hega and teraur, because without them this would not be possible!

the shape is being worked on by jpm2002, and i am working on the textures. the alpha layers are now fixed since last shown (thanks vesuvius!) and there are also many other changes.

jpm2002 is is away this week, so i do not have a copy of the shape as of yet... however, the textures are 99% finished. i will post some in-game pics soon

thanks,
-SchueyFan

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2007 06:13AM by SchueyFan.
here are the (unedited) in-game pics...

X (@ed24f1)
why dont u guys map the MP4-21 shape updated by JMP2002 in a way that u can place the numbers at the right spot and the vodafone logo bigger as it should be?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
i was planning to do that, i just haven't found someone to do it yet.

X (@ed24f1)
Looking good :)
great from you both guys :-)
Looks nice!

Few things, if i may say:
-The edges of the red parts on the sidepods seem a bit blurry, because you can still see the original black parts of the 2006 livery around the edges, and as you can see in the second screen,
-the Santander logo on the engine cover behind the same logo on the "bull horn" is flipped (or vice versa ;))
-And the startnumbers must be placed a bit lower on the nose i think, just under the line which seperates the nosecone from the monocoque, as visible on the livery.

But you might have seen this already, if so, consider this post as not written. ;)

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2007 12:52PM by Sapo.
i will work on the blurry edges, but the other two points are because of mapping, and that should be fixed before release

X (@ed24f1)
looks good! yep the blury parts would be great to fix.
keep up good work! ;)

nice work

_____________________________________________________________________________________

2008 Fantasy F1 Cars - Click my sig to see the thread - Downloads available on www.gp4db.com

GPG Nations Cup - Team Peru Principal
latest updates:

i have improved the rear wing vodafone texture

i have added the lower rear wing vodafone textures

i have worked on the sidepod textures

i hope it looks better now! jpm2002 is not back yet, so i still do not have a copy of the shape yet

any feedback would be welcome!

-SchueyFan

X (@ed24f1)
yeh - its looking much better - great work!

looks cool, where is jpm2002 actually?
@SchueyFan check your pm :)
red vodafone logo on sidepod needs a thick black border going around it

alless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> looks cool, where is jpm2002 actually?
> @SchueyFan check your pm :)

overseas i think

@matt; i will work on that now!

X (@ed24f1)

hope this is a bit helpful for you schuey :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

hi guys, sorry for my absence Schueyfan, I know I promised you to send the shape over before I left, but it simply wasn't possible. Now that I froze my ass off in Helsinki, I'm finally back, and going again for GP4 also. So I'm sending you the shape as we speak :D Don't mind the mapping, I'm still on that. Can you send me your latest textures so I could try and accomodate them on the shape? Thanks!!!
good to see you back!

check your pm!

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2007 12:24PM by SchueyFan.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy