McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
-- Deleted ---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2007 10:31PM by Harry.
did some work on the macca again, added some new aero parts, also, changed the front wing... Textures on this pic are from DJVass I think, don't remember. I'm waiting for Schueyfan to finish his improved ones...

Minor changes on the shape, new chimneys, no gills on the top of sidepod, new aero, new front wing, improved airbox...

the nose should be a little bit lower
And there should be 4 mirrors
Great work!
An old car has been totally renewed!
Excellent work!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mclaren has a small vane on the front wing, in the middle, like the rear wing. Or has that been removed in this new aero package. If not, then that little piece is missing! Brilliant work though!!!!
Hi all

Back for some little hollidays, nice to see some nice updates. Very good work mate :)

Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
Welcome back :)

its good to see you round here again, hope everythings good on your side and we look forward to something new from you, whenever it may appear.

take care

The car is looking great! Keep up the good job guys! :)

MLE®
what Great.M.Surfer meant by 4 mirrors

I cant belive it! 4 mirrors :-o Loooooool! It will be to difficult to pass the mclarens lol!

My screenshot Blog -> [deskonescreens.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2007 11:23PM by Deskone.
stupid idea. What do mclaren come up with!?
In fact, they just wanted to test the "Renault" style, with the mirrors directly on the deflectors but without removing the "old" mirrors (so lazy ^^).

So this picture, my friends, is a collector one ;)
Underneath the nose in the middle there is a diffuser ever since the car
was presented but I never see it in Shape.
Other then that, as usual what an AWESOME CAR.
Gheghe ;) Nice to see those reactions :)
I made some improvements, based on that last pic, it was really helpfull. Anyways, I've just noticed The rear wing also has a slot gap seperator, but a different one than I have on my shape, so I'll rework that. I'm also trying to find a solution to make the sidepod 'flip ups' more like the real car. BTW, Teraur, nice to see you again! Again, many thanks to you for giving permission to work on your work, and to have built and contributed so much to the GP4 community! All credits go to him on this one!

Ed, I'm sending you the shape as we speak, I'll give some instructions how to make it work. Are you still working on the textures? Have you taken into account the pointers I gave you last time?

yes, i'm working on it as much as i can

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy