McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
Can't believe how fast your doings but honestly...mclaren gonna pick a "renaultish style" whose mirror is attach on big fins,..anyways just wait the australia and their it goes..=p

dfgdfgdfg
Nice work!!!

------------------------------------------

"Remerio"
@JPM2002

Awesome, Just Awesome!! :)
OK, Good!
pics of shape and textures

also, look forward to some major changes to the textures over the next few days!

X (@ed24f1)
Ed looks stunning, the wait looks well worth it and the shape is very nice.
Schuey.. Looks really amazing:) i'm impressed:) keep up the good work!
Latest Pics - the shape is still the same as the last pics, but there are several changes to the textures

X (@ed24f1)
WOOOW, very nice, very nice indeed, but theres a mistake in the shape at the mirror holders (or how are they called...in real, they are much wider)

But still, nice car.

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
[www.f1-live.com]

Hopefully this picture will help :) The colors on the sidepods look different..plus there needs to be a black line around the "vodafone" on the sidepods. Also, the Johnnie Walker logo on the barge board is the wrong font and is placed too far forward. Use the pic for reference :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2007 08:21PM by Bauley.
can anybody tell me where i can download the team editor
please
[realgpx.com]

I'm against sigpics
She is a beauty!! Very nice work :)
thanks for the comments!

X (@ed24f1)
And the Bump must be a little bit bigger by the cockpit and windshield!! Fix it Great Car looks like REAL yeah!!
News: The shape is around 98% according to JPM2002 - Lower lods are being made, the mapping problems are being fixed, and it will be released with one texture!

I'll post pics when i recieve the final shape!

X (@ed24f1)
great! :)

Superb ;)
Making the final changes to the car, fixing the mapping. Having a look at the mirror supports, thanks for pointing it out. I also noticed the little wings on te cockpit have to be bigger... Anyways, let's not forget to mention that the main work is Teraur's, so credit to him, and his fantastic Mclaren mp4/21!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy