McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
I have finished making the Barcelona car. I'll send it to Ed tonight... I have noticed some flaws in the shape, and I want to redo the sidepods, but that will be a later update. I think the pack will contain Melbourne-Sepang-Sakhir version, and a Barcelona wing version. Lower lods still aren't made, but for now, you can enjoy this first version.

Good racing everyone!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2007 10:25PM by jloo.
Wow the shape and livery looks amazing - great work guys.
Good work so far but don't you think it would be better to add some shadow from the nose to the front wing?

---
i have now done that

thanks for the comments everyone, really appreciated :)

X (@ed24f1)
Hi! As seen this morning the Bridge is grey now and Hamilton has one too.
Ciao
are the texture available in dark & light????

@Ed, starting the job now mate :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMF1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> are the texture available in dark & light????

no, only in dark at the moment. maybe i will make a 'light' version in the future

X (@ed24f1)
Ed,do you want me to do the screws/bolts ect?,they could look much better,and it`s no trouble

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No probs, i`ll send you a WIP later today

Nice work both JPM2002 and SchueyFan :)

I like the car!
JPM2002...
hello, my friend... it would like a lot if you could give me of present its wonderful Toyota 2007, you made a fantastic work, congratulations.... A great hug.
jjcflorencio@oi.com.br
do add me in its msn everything well? jjcflorencio@msn.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2007 06:53AM by psic0tico.
Jloo...
hello, my friend... it would like a lot if you could give me of present its wonderful McLaren Barcelona, you made a fantastic work, congratulations.... A great hug.
jjcflorencio@oi.com.br
do add me in its msn everything well? jjcflorencio@msn.com
;) i dont know about the toyota - but the mclaren, made by JPM2002 and me will be released very soon ;)

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy