McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP

Posted by SchueyFan 
Listen mate,if you want an argument,just have the balls to say what you think,instead of posting totally pointless crap,i never said i wasn`t doing anything at all anymore,that`s my site,so i`m hardly going to shut that down am i,if you have nothing constructive to say i suggest you go back to whichever school you`re at.If not,as i have already said,go for it,lets have this argument you seem to want to start.I`ve been dealing with idiots like you since before you were born,and i`m more than happy to thrash it out with you in public,instead of PM`s ect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: McLaren MP4-22 Livery/Shape Update - by SchueyFan, Paolo and JPM2002 - WIP
Date: June 14, 2007 12:02PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i think weve all said we're gonna leave at some point but we end up coming back when all the dust seems to settle,pointless arguments and comments from certain people are just annoying and theres no need for it...
Date: June 14, 2007 04:10PM
I agree totally with what Lee said, it's really pointless yet people like Kewell just need to get a life and think about more important things in the world....
@jpmfw
I simply pointed out you keep saying you are going to do no more gp4 work and then return to do it shortly afterwards. Sure, you may feel that pointing this out is neither constructive nor complementary towards yourself. But really, if your not going to quit, then don't say it - i for one think its a bit pretentious to say the least. It's not 'constructive' for me or anyone else to keep reading it. There really isnt anything to argue here, other than to mention that this quit-return saga has finally irked me enough to get the point across.

@HondaF1Fan
I'll tell you what's pointless. You sticking your beak into something that doesnt involve you. Who do you think you are, jumping in and chastising me. It's not like the point isnt even valid - jpmfw did say he was not going to make any more cars, so the website proves that isnt the case. There nothing wrong with pointing this out - but i encourage you to try and justify your comment, because your totally unsubstianted claim of me not having a life insinuates that it somehow affects my capacity to conduct judgement. Go and talk to someone who really, really cares about what you've got to say, cause to me you blatantly support the same people without contemplating the validity of the point mentioned; they are always right according to you. Since that is the case, there really is no point in taking anything you say seriously.

I`m quiting here,purely because of idiots like you,it`s a shame really,that the vast majority of peope here appreciate things,yet the minority that think they`re above us all ruin it for them.I will not be Quitting GP4,especially not based on infantile comments from the minority.Just this place,that sadly seems to be going back to how it was a while ago,i`m not the first and i surely won`t be the last.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2007 05:42PM by jpmfw.
Date: June 14, 2007 05:40PM
Agrees With Jpmfw stop ruining it for all the other guys

If you don't like it don't use it easy is that
kewell_fever, please just leave it, if you dont like it, dont waste your time reading the thread, and our time reading your pointless posts.

Im closing this thread until Paolo / SchueyFan has some more updates for us. Let me know when you need it unlocked mate, sorry I had to do this.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2007 05:44PM by Willb.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy