[WIP] ZANDVOORT 1967 +++ Grandstand finished, see page 11 +++

Posted by Turbo Lover 
You're welcome mate, hope you enjoy it. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
i will :-)
Looking forward to the next version.:) It's my favorite track to drive the 1979 mod with now!
Also one heck of a challenge....just let a wheel drop off the track and see how quick you spin!

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Nice words Jagdpanzer, the next beta version will be with corrected run off areas and hopefully with kerbs which are high, so it makes the track more challenging.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2007 09:33PM by Turbo Lover.
I've finished the run off areas on the left side of the track, now i begin on the right side.

I've decided to release two versions of Zandvoort, the original Zandvoort 1967 track with no pitwalls and pitstands, and Zandvoort with a modern touch with pitwalls and pitstands.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Cool! Makes this track sound even better. :D

[www.myspace.com]
Today i had some play with the cams of the Zandvoort track and the result is very good i must say.

Here the link for the updated cams: [rapidshare.com]

Enjoy! :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2007 07:31PM by Turbo Lover.
Re: [WIP] ZANDVOORT 1967 +++ UPDATED CAMS AT PAGE 6 +++
Date: February 11, 2007 07:39PM
Posted by: Sauber89
amazing track such a thrill actually the work you've put is to be commended well done turbo lover

A quick fix for the horizon along with the updated cams is available at my homepage as beta version 0.65: [planet.nl]

Site is under construction.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I've drive on this track, for the first time today, very great progress, I am impatient to drive on the v1.0
Great work.
Some news about Zandvoort '67; the run-off areas are completely redone, smooth elevation changes, special high kerbs added which makes the track more challenging and new textures.

The land around the track will also be completely new.

Impression of the re-work so far:

My Grand Prix 4 Files

great...looks great

Sohle
Great work, I really love this track, keep on !

My workthread here
where can in find the MODERN version of this track as mentioned by TURBO LOVER
There is no modern version of Zandvoort '67 available, not even in development, yet.

There is a DTM version of Zandvoort 2005 in progress, but not by me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

@@@@@@@and Zandvoort with a modern touch with pitwalls and pitstands@@@@@@@@@@

thats what u sed and thats wat i meant
Nice to see that you are still refining this wonderful track! I look forward to your Osterreichring as well! :)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Some great news, i've the pitbuilding ready for the Zandvoort '67 track. Although the pitbuilding is based on the pitbuilding of Gildoorf's Vallelunga track, there are major changes regarding new textures, new walls and all the faces are completely remapped cos the mapping was pretty bad.

Most textures are low res textures, but mapped in a way that they will look as high res textures, so it is PO friendly. Now some pics of the end result:

Hopefully you like it. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Yes i like it, great job !
Are the updated pits in this new beta? I ask because I downloaded it and this beta is still numbered the same as the last version, ie 0.75....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy