[WIP] ZANDVOORT 1967 +++ Grandstand finished, see page 11 +++

Posted by Turbo Lover 
Jagdpanzer, the new pitbuilding is just finished and the most recent beta version of Zandvoort '67, v0.75, is from May, so it is not included, but it will be in a next version.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
OK, thanks! :)

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
looks nice, but if you want to make it even more realistic you should use the old castrol logo

X (@ed24f1)
Thanks for the tip Ed, do you have that logo also in a bigger format?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

not at the moment, but i'll have a look

X (@ed24f1)
Ed, stop looking for a better one, TTM was so kindly to offer me the old logo.

I appreciate your help though. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

If you can open .eps files it is here : [www.brandsoftheworld.com]

My workthread here
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ed, stop looking for a better one, TTM was so
> kindly to offer me the old logo.
>
> I appreciate your help though. :)

ok, thanks!

X (@ed24f1)
I've uploaded a video of the work so far with Zandvoort '67, maybe worthwhile to watch:

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Gilles :)
Nice to see the track is still under development!

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Very promising !
Was driving the beta just last night and wondering if any updates were in store. Somehow I missed this vid. I love the curbs, pitbuilding, and corner markers. The fencing visible around the tracks perimeter looks like the real deal from 79 Zandvoort.

In the vid it looks like you got rid of the old trackside textures from GPL. Any chance of a new beta release?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Zandvoort is somewhat dead for a few months due other works, after the vid i only added the main grandstand, controltower, some crowd people and land behind the pits, i could release the current stage as a release, but before that i need to build up the track once again from ground, cos previous versions of GP Builder didn't bank the sidelines, which is not realistic. So the current Zandvoort track hasn't have banked sidelines.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Well Turbo Lover, I know to do things right takes time. I just wanted to let you know that I for one really am looking forward with anticipation to seeing you finish your works. Österreichring and Zandvoort are both excellent tracks, and I'm sure Interlagos 79 will be also...:)

Before i release the final version of Zandvoort '67 for GP4, i've uploaded the last beta version of the track.

This beta version looks very different and much better than the previous beta versions.

Download the track at [zandvoort-1967-gp4.tk] or at Rapidshare: [rapidshare.com]

Enjoy.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

At this time, I can't try it, but thank you very much for your hard work !
Turbo Lover, thank you by to have placed this video of Zandvoort.
The third one video GP4 F1 MOD 2005 - Zandvoort Circuit, the of the MOD DTM 2005, did to remember of comment some improvements that would be able to be deed in the CC-lines of this track.
Bends TARZANBORCHT - ok
Bends GERLACHBOCHT - 0:22 - itself do not stop before the car leave of front.
Bends HUGENHOLTZBOCHT - 0:30 - in the harpin you will go more for left (inside the curve) earns-itself a very big advantage regarding your adversary in the acceleration.
Between the curves SLOTEMAKERBOCHT AND SHEIVLAK - 0:48 - exists an elevation where the car adversary stops, in the top, if you will go for the right, you earn a lot advantage once again of your adversary.
It bends AUDI-S BOCHT - 1:42 - the car jumps a lot and the elevation in the curve plays the car for outside of the track, in agreement its speed.
Bends KUMHOBOCHT - 1:53 - more a curve that the car leave very of front.
It bends ARIE LUYENDIJK BOCHT - a lot care, another one bends that the car leave quickly of front, the times is necessary remove the foot of the accelerator.
These they are my personal opinions for improve the quality of the flying in this circuit.

[www.circuit-zandvoort.nl]

Turbo Lover, obrigado por ter postado este video de Zandvoort.
O terceiro video GP4 F1 MOD 2005 - Zandvoort Circuit, o do MOD DTM 2005, fez lembrar de comentar algumas melhorias que poderiam ser feita na CC-lines desta pista.
Curva TARZANBORCHT - ok
Curva GERLACHBOCHT - 0:22 - se não frear antes o carro sai de frente.
Curva HUGENHOLTZBOCHT - 0:30 - no harpin se você for mais para esquerda (dentro da curva) ganha-se uma vantagem muito grande com relação ao seu adversário na aceleração.
Entre as curvas SLOTEMAKERBOCHT E SHEIVLAK - 0:48 - existe uma elevação onde o carro adversário frea, no topo, se você for pela direita, você ganha muita vantagem novamente de seu adversário.
Curva AUDI -S BOCHT - 1:42 - o carro pula muito e a zebra na curva joga o carro para fora da pista, conforme sua velocidade.
Curva KUMHOBOCHT - 1:53 - mais uma curva que o carro sai muito de frente.
Curva ARIE LUYENDIJK BOCHT - muito cuidado, outra curva que o carro sai rapidamente de frente, as vezes é preciso tirar o pé do acelerador.
Estas são minhas opiniões pessoais para melhorar a qualidade da pilotagem nesta pista.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2008 12:04AM by celinho.
thankyou very much, i look forward to trying it out!

X (@ed24f1)
update is much better than last beta, keep going mate, the work is outstanding :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy