[WIP] ZANDVOORT 1967 +++ Grandstand finished, see page 11 +++

Posted by Turbo Lover 
Re: [WIP] ZANDVOORT 1967
Date: November 12, 2006 09:28PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
indeed can't wait for the beta :)
are you also planning to make Zandvoort as how it is today?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: November 12, 2006 09:57PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
No, cos in the first place there are other guys already workin' on Zandvoort with the most recent layout.

In the second place, i don't really like the most recent layout, so i stick to the classic layout. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: November 12, 2006 10:19PM
Posted by: matt hill97
nice work !
Date: November 13, 2006 08:41PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Thanks for the kind words, a very early beta release is available at page 1. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Nice, it looks nice, and cool that the corners are not flat! Do you put the layout in you used to create this track??? The driving is also good, only the tarmac is flikering, but that has to do with an other file i tought. two question, is it normal that you can drive that fast from scheivlak to bosuit (or was it in..)?? Are you going to make the cc line your own?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

If only i could become the survant off all...
The layout of Zandvoort is from Grand Prix Legends with all the heights and banking included, so to create the track in gp4 is very easy and accurate, but still hard work.

That's right, from Hugenholtz bocht to Tarzan bocht the track is very fast, the section you mention is almost flat out.

Zandvoort is often discribed as a rollercoaster ride where the right/left combination of Bos In separated the boys from the men.

I do not make the cc-line, cos i'm not very good at it, but if someone want to make a cc-line for the track, be my guest, but first i must smoothen the track to make a good cc-line possible.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

nice work so far :)

There'll be a lil progress in the afternoon ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

thanks, nice to knew that ;-)
A cc-line from me:

[rapidshare.com]

Haven't tested it ingame yet, though ;)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
very good ccline :) thanks

Just a lil one ;)

Cams are finished for this project :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

nice to hear it....looking forward to this project
Downloaded PrBlanco's cc-line. All CC cars on first turn do not slow down, go straight off track into amco barrier. If they do not suffer sufficient damage (wheels come off from hitting armco barrier), they continue onto the next left/right combination, on the right hand curve, they run straight off the road again into the armco barrier. If they survive, they complete a lap of which rest of cc-line seems fine. When the cc controlled cars come to the first turn, and then the 2nd/3rd turn combination, they crash again. Anyone got a good cc-line that does not crash on the first right and 2nd two corner combination right hand curve?

Richard J
You need Lo2k's 3DEditor to install it correcly.

Open the track's .dat file with 3DEditor, go to menu File -> Import -> Import CC-Line, then open the .ccl file and save the .dat.

If cars go straight on first corner, that's surely because no cc-line has been installed at all :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Prblanco, finally got your CC-line to work. Seems could not save it as same name as original .dat file for some reason.

I ran a race, I did not control any of the cars. All were computer controlled. Got to the point of the first needed pit stop for fuel, tires, etc. Every car that went into the pits got stuck in the pits. No fuel added or tires changed. Any ideas what is causing this problem? Running GpXpatch in medium verbosity.

Richard J
Have you enabled "Fix pitstop bug" in GPxLap?

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Erix, yes, I have the box checked next to Fix Pitstop bug.

Richard J
Beta version 0.5 of Zandvoort 1967 is now available at page 1. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Nice track and very fast. :) Good job Turbo!

[www.myspace.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy