I'm sorry mates... but I have to show the bigger leech in all gp4 mod history...

Posted by ImRa 
Where can we report this guy?
This is what I wrote: (click where Paco pointed out)

Este vendedor está ofereciendo una versión falsa de GP4. Todas las actualizaciónes no le pertiencen pero él dije que él les há hecho solo, grán mentira.

Todos los coches y circuitos son trabajos hechos por la comunidád de GP4 y son downloads gratuitos disponibles en la internet, y esta persona está diciendo que él hice todo y no accepta que otras personas están reclamando de ello.

Por favor, estoy denunciando este chico para acabar con la falsidad en mercadolibre y otros sítios porque estas personas no hácen nada y ganan diñero utilizando el trabajo de personas honestas. Gracías.

Now, I may have a couple of Spanish mistakes but it should get the message accross. Anyone else with better articulate Spanish language please add to this so other people can report the person as well.

If you want to copy and paste, add this line:

Mi amigo escribió las mismas palabras que yo, pero piensó el mismo que él y eso és el motivo porque copié su texto.
I got a reply (translated to english with Babel Fish Translation)

"Thanks to report this article to us. Our equipment of Safe Community will be investigating this case to the brevity and will take the corresponding measures. We thank for the effort to you that beams to help to maintain a community us safe to buy and to sell. If you have interest in knowing more on the Policies on Publication Articles MercadoLibre we invited to you that you visit the pages of Aid."

:)
You get that immediatly after you report something. ;)
well if someone wants to moan for me they're very welcome to!

THIS REALLY SUX

... (Too lost for words, with how UNBELIEVABLY ANGRY I am about this, and I didn't even paint or do any of the modelling)

Someone like that deserves a visit, and it won't be a happy one for tea and crumpets...

Laters,

Montana_UK
i hope that the site realises what has happened and stops this immediately

X (@ed24f1)
this is what i reported, as Gui said, click where i pointed out in page 1. if you can't speak in english, copy and paste this:

Este artículo no cumple con las siguientes políticas:

- Artículos en infracción a derechos de autor.
El juego que ofrece, Grand Prix 4, es un software que posee derechos de autor.

- Compilaciones
Además de ser una copia pirata de un juego, está actualizado a la temporada 2006 (el original es de la temporada 2001) con archivos hechos por gente de distintas comunidades (grandprixgames.org, gp4italia.org, gp4-argentina.com, etc) y que están disponibles para descargar GRATUITAMENETE de muchos sitios, sin embargo este usuario intenta sacar provecho del trabajo desinteresado de estas personas.

Como si esto fuera poco, en los últimos días le fueron publicados comentarios sobre el tema en la publicación del artículo, y luego de un par de horas dichos comentarios han sido BORRADOS, y ahora el usuario NO ACEPTA más preguntas. ¿Cómo es posible? Este señor engaña a la gente, cobra por algo ilegal, y que además está basado en el trabajo desinteresado de mucha gente, y ahora como muestra de lo que digo ES CIERTO, es que ya no permite preguntas, para que no podamos alertar a los usuarios que quizás pretendan comprar de buena fé.

Espero una pronta solución, y no entiendo por qué un usuario puede borrar las preguntas que se le hacen, y no aceptar otras preguntas que podrían hacérsele.

i'm trying to do everything i can to stop this, mainly because it's an argentinian who's doing this :(

I'm against sigpics
Well guys good news.:) :)

I received am email from deremate.com and they closed the sale of the article.

So 1 down 1 to go in Argentina.

Cheers. :)

We'll get him ;-). Any chance of getting him for fraude somewhere?
Yes! Perfectly!!! :))

I'd really LMAO if he gets a huge fine!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2006 07:34PM by Nickv.
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd really LMOA if he gets a huge fine!
>

What's LMOA? Laughing my orse aff? ;)

I have no idea what you are talking about ;)
Ooo edited, but I was faster :P
I´ll try to be the more impartial I can...

Well... If the products "sales" of this slime BASTARD have been distributed on MercadoLibre, Ebay or any other selling or trading web...
He´s on trouble, but the websites allowing this trades are in trouble too, because they´re violating the coyright about a registered game, in this case GP4.
If this has been happening for 2 years....
MAN.... they´re on real trouble...
They´re the ones responsible of the trades od their site, and must put some security measures to not violate any law or copyright.... In this case, both of them...

Maybe a formal denounce against them?..... hmmm... maybe

BEST REGARDS

PD- About what was said in this topic about banning people that don´t respect the cortesy rules stablished long ago for the GP4 use of updates...
If you ban them, they´ll try to acces from a different way and they´ll be back if they´ve got the slightest intelligence...
But getting banned much times could be annoying, and give clues about IP-ranges and more to the admins....

If you´re really planning a global offense against them, I, as admin of GP4Argentina, don´t support her posts and point of view showed in this forum, so, if there´ll be a cooperation between GP4Communities against this type of acts and attitudes, count with my full support of any measure...

Admin of GP4-Argentina
MercadoLibre has already closed his sale :)

happy ending so far :)

I'm against sigpics
OMFG!! I can't believe this guy and I can't believe that someone is stupid to buy this...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy