I'm sorry mates... but I have to show the bigger leech in all gp4 mod history...

Posted by ImRa 
It's in spanish, but I think it's easy undertsand that a @#$%& is "selling" our works...

[articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar]

If make mods without permission is "leeching", selling it?? how should we consider that??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2006 05:05PM by ImRa.
now that really is going to far, leechers deserve to be dealt with, but leechers that sell the stuff should be taken outside and er... shot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2006 02:19PM by jpmfw.
Bloody Hell thats going beyond...

Things like that can get all kinds of mods etc shut down if the FIA get wind of it! I can't stand A**holes like this

Please click my sig!
their actually selling it?! none of tht work is mine but that is so unfair
What the.....

Huh that gone so far...
I'm really sorry mates... but i've to show it to you... in gp4argentina and gp4spain, the reactions are being the same as here...

Edu_13 and me had estimate how much money this bastard has achieve those two years...4200$...

Unbeliaveble...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2006 02:28PM by ImRa.
omfg
thats sickening
also that cost more than it costs to buy the game.

I cant believe someone would even do that!

________________________________________________________________________________

This is even worse than the Russian guys!! :o

Can somebody hack these people and ruin their computers or something?
someone should inform ebay in spain,that it's not allowed to sell this things
WOW! Great I have to buy that!

What a great people.. :S

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
OMFG :o:o

SICK!!

Is there an adress or a phonenumber... or at least something to GET IN TOUCH with that ****ing m***erfu**er

I`m really unhappy to see such things. I don`t know if i should do anything more for GP4. Or maybe all moders should sell the modification they did. So there is no chance to make money with work from real modder and no chance for leeching. Maybe the best way but a really bad way.
wtf, i didnt come in here for a few days/a week, and now i discovered this, damn... ITS GETTING WORSE EVERYDAY :|

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Spoony Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I`m really unhappy to see such things. I don`t
> know if i should do anything more for GP4. Or
> maybe all moders should sell the modification they
> did. So there is no chance to make money with work
> from real modder and no chance for leeching. Maybe
> the best way but a really bad way.

Yer, but if you did that, liscences come into play and so you'd get screwed that way. Also, I don't really agree with selling stuff like that, but there you go.

This is really bad though :(

H E L L O
this is terrible, the gprf was one thing, but this is so much worse :(

if this keeps happening, it will damage the communtity further and further
i hope someone stops this by contacting the site or the author if possible. he deserves to be dealt with accordingly...

X (@ed24f1)
I tried to report the guy to Ebay, but after choosing between 6842 options they said to me I had to be a member...
guys, you can report that @#$%& idiot clicking where the arrow points

i've already done so, so i hope mercadolibre (the same thing as ebay, but for south-america) remove that @#$%&.

the thing that makes me really mad, is that there had been 4 people who bid for it :(

I'm against sigpics
Reported them.
I've reported that @#$%& too...The guy is argentinean like me :( i feel really bad...
That moron is a thief...like the politicians that caused the problems that we live in Argentina :(

Congratulations for the work

TODOS LOS DE ESTE FORO QUE HABLEN ESPA
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy