I'm sorry mates... but I have to show the bigger leech in all gp4 mod history...

Posted by ImRa 
$35 ARG...that's nearly 12 U$S...and there are 16 copies in stock, that's a profit almost reaching U$S200. I speak spanish and I read the comments below, it seems the leecher also says that he sells HIS job...

It's disgusting...
Those who use MSN Messenger, please add me to your lists
franbj90@gmail.com

Cheers
And we must join together and fight against those leechers who sell the work done in this site
guys this is nothing new, happening for nearly 2 years now that stuff is put in ebay, but if you report it and give some (most frightening) reasons, they take it off pretty soon.

Website | Blog | Twitter | CTDP: Site Blog Twitter
IWE Escrito:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WOW! Great I have to buy that!
>
>
>
> What a great people.. :S
>
>

I hope you are joking...
You better not buy that
You can download it somewhere
Dahie is right, his sale won't see the light of day thankfully.
Dahie the problem is that guy has been selling our works for two years... the damage is done... we have to be really careful with those things... it's work for all Gp4Modding webs
This people are sons of the great bxxxx that sell the things from other people, :@
the mods of gp4 are not sell, are freeware.
They can @#$%& right off, guys like us make stuff FOR FREE cos we like the game for some complete wankstain to come along and start selling all this @#$%& is @#$%& disgraceful.

I hope something bad happens to the @#$%&
yeah I remember when this happened before nothing new but it is really sad and stupid .
Thats what i think. Really stupid
I reported him aswell, hope these guys understand English tough ;-)
" They can @#$%& right off, guys like us make stuff FOR FREE cos we like the game for some complete wankstain to come along and start selling all this @#$%& is @#$%& disgraceful"

nice to see the english language being so gracefully used here...i totally agree zepplin......this very selfish person has not only had the bare faced cheek to sell off others work, which was produced to be freely shared & enjoyed..he has more seriously broken the law..selling copywrited material without expressed permission, will not only get him into trouble but may jeoperdise the excistance of these sites if the appropiate devolpers ever saw that or similar adds...making a quick buck on others backs is never acceptable & in this case should be deplored...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2006 09:19AM by jimbob1.
ok.

right.

even if we ignore the leeching bit, this is illegal on so many levels it's not even funny.

since the guy obviously doesn't give credit to those who's stuff he's robbed, I suggest letting Sony know that their licence is being infringed upon - he'd get a rather large court order then.
"since the guy obviously doesn't give credit to those who's stuff he's robbed, I suggest letting Sony know that their licence is being infringed upon - he'd get a rather large court order then"

i strongly would not recommend this action..the guy is doing something very wrong & illegal,but the whole subject of 3rd party modding is on very shakey ground.....you really don't want some legal eagles looking around this or simlar sites questioning the legality of modding copywrited materials......
we could have lot's of trouble from this....
Somebody please shoot the guy ar @#$%& them all

jimbob1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i strongly would not recommend this action..the
> guy is doing something very wrong &
> illegal,but the whole subject of 3rd party modding
> is on very shakey ground.....you really don't want
> some legal eagles looking around this or simlar
> sites questioning the legality of modding
> copywrited materials......
> we could have lot's of trouble from this....
>
>
>

because it's completely stolen there is NO link to the community. he wants full credit and to charge money for it? let the @#$%& deal with the repurcussions.
the trouble is a person with possibly a low iq as he seems..may be stupid enough to leave the read me files in with these cars...these near as always thank many people & have a link to this fine site......
I know this is off topic.

But i SAW FURY and ALEXANDER F1 in GP4ARGENTINA.

I hope they dont do more damage.

Cheers.
O no...

Do they WANT permission over there too?
I Hope these two JAMBRONIIIS.
Won't upset all you GP4 contributes,don't let these LOSErs
take advantage of you.
what a shame... I can't believe it...

Remember : I STOP painting FICTIONNAL helmets !!! so don't ask me...

<O=O' vroooomm!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy