W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
Re: W300 S1 CSM ModbBy kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102
Date: December 10, 2006 02:29AM
Posted by: Bee7
Hey all,

If anyone has any test seats available, I'd be more than willing to take one. Of course I am new to all of this and may require a wee bit of help.

Thanks!

Lee
Date: December 10, 2006 02:47AM
Posted by: mortal
You need a helmet for starters ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 10, 2006 02:52AM
Would this be ok?

Whose Marc Gené's helmet have you edited? ;)

(I only know because I made his 2005 one)
Date: December 10, 2006 09:45AM
@Bee7, you need to supply your helmet in tga format. Don't ask, I don't know ;-)
SCR W300 is looking for one test driver in the #2 slot, pm me name & nationality pls, your completed helmet goes with yr info to brunoboi ok.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
out of interest, how many teams are planning on running test drivers in the W300? If there are only two or three then I would be quite sceptical about creating a whole other mod for testers or having to swap helmets around for tests as it is quite time consuming

Date: December 10, 2006 03:46PM
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Whose Marc Gené's helmet have you edited? ;)
>
> (I only know because I made his 2005 one)

I don't actually know, Ash sent it me. Haha. Sorry if I accidently modded your version. I don't happen to have the game. :(
You'll also be needing the top part of the helmet/visor

Date: December 10, 2006 09:09PM
We need at least 10 to make it worthwhile, so keep any test driver changes on hold Tom till there's enough to warrant making another wad, that's probably the best way to go at the moment. My new W300 test driver is Lee Davidson UK ;-) No helmet yet anyway.

Date: December 10, 2006 10:34PM
Thanks for the drive Mortal, do you want me to send you my helmet design?

Lee :)
ATTENTION ALL TEAM MANAGERS!

Would all Team Managers please send their season 2 cars (on Maikel's shape) to kizz360@hotmail.com this includes your driver's helmets (if your drivers wish to use the same helmets as this season please PM me or include a message when sending the files to Kizz) I want all cars by THIS weekend (Sunday 17th December} so that I can run the Xmas race and have the mod ready for season 2 due to start early in January.

thanks for your co-operation

I would also like to knwo if your team is planning on running test drivers next season, so far I have:
Orange W300 - No
GP-Racing - No
SCR W300- Yes
Team Shadow Subaru Jnr - No
Willins Renault - No
KBR - Possibly (Yes)

That's 4 Nos and 2 Yes, If your team is not listed please state your intentions asap as if we do not have enough teams wanting to have test drivers then we shall NOT run them in tests.

Re: W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102
Date: December 11, 2006 11:26PM
Eeek no test sessions at this rate? Damn, not good for my career. :p
No tester for Senninha as well. I will finish the car (need to add number and do car #2) and e-mail it by Friday, I hope!
NO testers for Scolari, and I don't know or I have the car ready this weekend :o my own pc with painting stuff and programs isn't connected right now due some problems at home :( but i'll do my best I can :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
If you cannot get the full livery ready maybe just quick temporary livery so i can run the Xmas race with the news cars ;-)

O.K so i think we can pretty much say the W300 will NOT be running test drivers next season - of course it is up to Mal but based on this I dont really think it is worth it

Date: December 12, 2006 09:14PM
I thought that there would have been more interest, but we can still keep the option open, if more users want in they can join as test drivers, when there is enough we can start it up.
@Tom, you should have Bernie's new helmet from Gui, and kizz is doing the livery on the new shape.
Can you get back to me on the s2 perf m8 pls.

Date: December 13, 2006 09:46PM
Posted by: Kev188
no testers for JJ Racing W300 !
I´ll see that I can finish the car soon...
Car and helmets for Senninha w300 have been sent!
Helmets for SCR also sent!
Date: December 14, 2006 09:32PM
Posted by: Paco
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Helmets for SCR also sent!

both of them? ;)

I'm against sigpics
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy