W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
I don't really like that calendar. It's sort of confusing to have the races that are late on in the F1 championship, really ealy on like here.

hmm, ok, but that's only for the first part of the season then we'll be following the F1 calendar directly with F1 itself which i think makes up for it or would you rather we run the F1 order too? so Melbourne January 7th, Malaysia 21st...

I think that would be much, much easier to follow and I would welcome that with open arms :)

Yeah I'm with marc, f1 calendar sounds better :)

[edit]"A team owner is allowed to drive in one of his/her own team/s."[/edit]

PWR SIGNS WILLINS FOR 2008 ;);)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 12:43PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
PWR GOES BANKRUPT AND HAS TO QUIT W300 2009
EDIT: LOL^^

I wont confirm anything or make any changes yet but i would just like to make it clear that the calendar dates ARE set and so if we were to use the F1 order then when the F1's are at Melbourne we'd be at Indianapolis

Also to make any driver confirmations clear could you refer to seasons as 'Season 1', 'Season 2', 'Season 3' and so on instead of '2006', '2007', '2008' as season 3 will probably be starting in 2007 in around October ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 12:43PM by brunoboi.
That's great how you're starting early so you can fit in more than one season.

In regards to the calendar, do it in F1 order but it doesn't have to run alongside it.

Oh and Paul, haven't you already signed a driver?

I think Mal has been pretty on top of everything with regards to the Calendar and that is probably one his best ideas so three chears for Mal!

Paul's signed Jeth... sha... a new person for next season but not season 3 ;-)

Jithendra ;-)
Shanoy ;-)

Yeh that's the one

shenoy actually! ;);)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 03:08PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
yep its jithendra shenoy

I'm sure I'll learn it by next year ;-)

Malaysian Grand Prix

Bobby Neil shall lead the field away from the grid at the start of he race

They're away but Neil's had a very poor start, Rayman takes second but more importantly Turnbull
takes the lead!

Neil's dives back up the inside to reclaim 2nd

Greidanus had a poor start too as he repasses Willins but there's contact! Willins is spat out into
the gravel

He rejoins and carries on

Pellatt lost a place at the start to Prins

Turnbull leads with quite a distance to Bobby Neil

Panker puts one up the inside of Bolt for 7th

Bolt retakes the place into turn one but is caught again on the switchback

Prins has made a mistake in fifth and is holding up several cars

Boer dives passed Fapitalle

Prins locks up, he runs wide and lest Pellatt through

Panker is all over the back of him

Will Wood begins his charge from the back

Panker is pushing his team mate hard on their last race together in GP-Racing

He's finally through on the last corner

Turnbull pits from the lead he must have been very light as were Vivaldi-Sanchez and Fapitalle

Prins repasses Panker

Bobby Neil now leads an EA W300 one - two, its looking good for their championship challenge
What could go wrong?

Panker meanwhile gets back passed Prins

Redmar Postma passes Bolt for 7th

Raymond Buijs takes a look too!

Turnbull begins to carve his way through the backmarkers

Wood is looking racey in 10th

Buijs comes into the pits

Willins passes team mate Greenhalgh

Greidanus is forced off-track as Turnbull passess

Greenhalgh repasses Willins in the PWRs

Will Wood puts one over on Bolt

Turnbull is caught in the battle for 14th

Vincenzi pits and holds up Turnbull allowing Garceau back through

Turnbull repasses the AG Racing driver on the straight however

Bolt is passed by maikel de Boer

McLeod pits

Bolscher ran wide at Turn one allowing Pellatt to catch and threaten third place

Pellatt does take third as Bolscher pits along with Postma, Jo Pellatt, Garecau and Greidanus

Turnbull is driver off the road as Smirren comes in

Bolscher rejoins just behind Turnbull that's good news for the two EAs

Postma rejoins in a great gaggle of cars and he's lost some places

Bobby Neil and Josh Rayman have a massive lead

Neil comes into to the pitlane from the lead handing Rayman the lead

But that's Pellatt in first! Where's Rayman?

He's in the pits too! DISASTER for EA W300 that's going to cost Rayman a lot of time

Bobby Neil rejoins the track in front Turnbull

Prins has been able to pit and come out ahead of Rayman

Rayman finally comes out but how much time has he lost?

Neil passes Bolt as Turnbull closes in

Pellatt comes in with Will Wood, Maikel de Boer and Paul Willins

Bolscher looks on as Turnbull passes Bolt

Wood is out and IS ahead of Rayman, but remember Senninha Racing need to finish five points ahead of EA W300 to win the championship

Panker is puchind hard before his stop as he assumes the lead

He finally pits along with Bolt and Greenhalgh

Neil takes the lead once more with a strong lead over Turnbull

Panker rejoins just behind Prins and Vivaldi-Sanchez who HAS made his stop

Postma passes Jo Pellatt

Vivaldi-Sanchez gained several places at the pitstops but will have a fight to keep fifth

Panker passes Prins partially thanks to the THR

He's round the outside of Vivaldi-Sanchez too!

Turnbull is losing speed on the final lap and that has allowed Bolscher and Pellatt to close in

Buijs spins from ninth as he tries to defend from de Boer

Bobby Neil wins in Malaysia! His last race for EA W300 before he moves to Senninha Racing next season
but which team will have the Constructor's title?

Turnbull just holds off Bolscher for second

Prins and Wood force Vivaldi-Sanchez ou wide to take 6th and 7th respectively

But Rayman comes home in 10th! That means EA W300 ARE the first ever W300 CONSTRUCTOR'S WORLD CHAMPIONS

That's it for the W300's first ever season, Well done to EA W300 and Kurtis Turnbull our first ever champions and thanks to everyone who competed and made it such a success and joy to help run. Thanks to Mal for running the series too and keeping us all in line (most of the time anyway). We won't be hibernating though so make sure you keep checking the forum and the website as this is the most important time for teams and drivers as they prepare themselves for January. see you at christmas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2006 08:58PM by brunoboi.
YEAH! Beaten SCR in the last race! 5th in the constructors! Well done to Byron for the podium and I want to wish him all the best when he is at EA. it's a shame that Ruben had such a bad race :S It's good for him that this kind of disappionting season is over. Let's start fresh next season and get great results!
EA change name

And they change their name into Team Orange. The team is ditching EA and B&Q and have Orange as new main sponsor. Also the team has got backing of Mobile 1 and Accenture.

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
thanks for report and pics tom. great last few races of the season! very solid outings for PWR. no retirements means we take 2 loads of points from every race competed in so far, a great basis to carry through for 2007. :D

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Can teams and drivers transferring, making name changes etc. make sure that Tom gets all the information, it will get passed on to me so the new perf file can be made up, I'll be doing that some time this week.
About the Season 2 Calendar, it has been designed the way it is particularly to commence the season earlier than this year, it will allow us to move on to Season 3 around October 07 if all goes to plan. I'd like the WGP to use a similar calendar, starting at the same time if possible but we'll see how that goes, if the two series can run alongside each other it makes the job a lot simpler all round.Thanks to Tom for the great work put in, the screens and the website, huge job mate :-) Thanks to the competitors as well, see you all in Season 2.
Cheers Mal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Yay still a podium this season!:) double yay for ea taking the constructors, and i wanna say thanks to nick for giving me the change for replaceing luke russell, i proved it was a good choise to finish ahead of ruben in the championship and take a podium in the last race.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy