W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
All driver contracts are up-to-date I think, what I need is everyone's confirmed team name and their engine supplier for next season ;-)

Devil Fox Junior Racing and the engines are Saleen

Team Name: Paul Willins Racing (PWR)
Engine Supplier: Renault

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Renault to supply Willins team in 2007

World champion engine suppliers Renault will supply engines to the Willins W300 team next season, autosport.com has learned.

The French car manufacturer have signed a deal with Paul Willins Racing to provide V10 power units in 2007. However, it has not yet been announced how many years the contract will run.

PWR boss Paul Willins flew into France earlier today to put his signature on the contract after weeks of negotiations to secure power units for his team.

"We will have two cars with Renault engines in 2007," he said.

Willins intention is for the Renault supply to go to his team for the complete 2007 season and maybe longer.

It is understood that PWR manager Paul Willins Racing has been pushing hard for a supply of Renault engines for the 2007 challenger that he is currently working on.

He is believed to favour the unit primarily because of its cooling characteristics which would allow Willins to sculpt a more aggressively aerodynamic car, and also because the Renault logos look good on the car.

-----

;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2006 12:37AM by iCeMaN pAuL.
The w300 final standings have been fixed, shows Byron's correct position and the perf numbers for the drivers car numbers has also been changed as Byron moved up a couple of places, so team owners check the perf for your car numbers. Teams need to submit their numbered cars with driver helmets to Tom, is that right Tom? or is someone making up a csm, better post that information, 3 weeks till the xmas race I think, but teams can race in the current livery if they wish to.

ANNOUNCEMENT
A vacancy exists for one team on the WGP S2 Grid. W300 team owners may elect to move their team to the WGP, on the proviso that they do not already own a team in the WGP. Team owners who wish to transfer may also be already driving in the WGP. If they already drive for the WGP, they cannot drive for their own team unless they transfer, subject to contractual arrangements. Please notify here if you wish to transfer your team, first in gets the available slot. I also have a team ready to race looking for a grid spot in either series, so if there is no transfer from the W300 the WGP slot will go to the new team, if there is a transfer, the new team will join the W300.
This is the best way I can manage the single vacancy due to the popularity of the series.
Cheers Mal :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2006 08:55AM by mortal.
You can send me car and driver files until further arrangements have been made ;-)

Is kizz360 making up a S2 csm for us? He's doing my w300 livery on the Snake Motorsports Chassis for me, the WGP livery is the same for S2.
Anyone know Francisco Fapitalle gpg nick please, I need his helmet files.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2006 09:07AM by mortal.
It's Paco.

And by the way, did anyone notice the tyre brand letters by the drivers names are not set to be all Bridgestone? ;)
Kurtis Turnbull, winner of the W300 S1 Drivers Championship

Ea W300, winners of the W300 S1 Constructors Championship

Paco, ok thanks for that, what tyre letters are you on about? The numbers in front of the drivers name is the car number, the tyres are set to 0 in the perf.

Look at the M by the team's name:

It should have a B :p
You worry too much lol ;-)

has it been decided what helmet shape we'll use in season 2? (so i can paint livery to fit it)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
o_0 err... does it make any difference?

*Yeah i had noticedbthe letters were wrong but dunno how to change it so MEH!

you can do that in gpxpatch Tom ;-) I also did it for the WGP adding a dunlop figure...
GPxSat and then ''Tyre Type bitmaps'' (used texes are in the gpxdata folder en dan GFX)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
will remember that for next season... I hope ;-)

I watched next years W300 entry list and been asking around a bit and except Team Orange (EA) didn't asked yet so not that they wanna move!!! nobody will move to WGP (some teams I didn't asked but thats because they have a team already in the WGP)
So probarly there will be a new team in WGP, so take your chance and contact Mal or me (MDBSnake)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2006 03:15PM by MDBSnake.
brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> o_0 err... does it make any difference?

yeh some helmets distort liveries, so we have to paint logos to go around the distorted parts. (make logos dodgy shapes and sizes so they appear normal in-game)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
in which case ill get back to you ;-)

@Maikel - Dont assume anything until all teams have answered, you should have asked Team Orange, Senninha Racing, VDV Racing, KBR and PWR

I have been asked ;-)

Senninha can't move as there is already Senna BR.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy