W300 S1 CSM Mod by kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102

Posted by Mini Maestro 
sorry, its not crappy, its rubbish;-)

language corrected. Watch it please - Wills.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2006 10:39PM by Willb.
WINTER TEST DAY ONE

Welcome to Silverstone for the first day of testing since of the winter series. Prior to the teams and drivers getting their hands on the new W300 chassis they have one weekend of tyre evaluation using the old cars - This shall be the last time out for many drivers at their current teams before they all jump ship in preparation for season 2. Team THR did not take part in the test as they have left the series whilst their replacements - Devil Fox Racing Junior have not got a season 1 chassis to race in - Nevertheless the other teams were all eager to get out on to the dry and sunny yet bloody freezing Silverstone circuit.

Fapitalle came ouyt first to reveal KBR's new Yemro RBR livery

Gergo Panker was massively impressive first gliding passed team mate Prins

Then diving passed Willins

VDV also ran a special livery

Bernie Bolt was the first driver to attempt a true hot lap and probably surprised a few people on how quick he really could go in the conditions

Bobby Neil managed to carry his end of season mementum into this test day as he once again outpaced Rayman

Paul Willins must be eager to get his hands on the new VDV as he once again found himself to be a moving chicane to the other drivers

Greenhalgh on the other hand can only hope the '07 Willins Renault can drag him neaer the field

Prins had an off-track adventure to make his day even worse

He rejoined triggering some exciting racing

Turnbull eventually began to turn up the heat, he knows Silverstone well it being his home circuit and having won here earlier in the season

Vincenzi was impressive but its too late now for him revive his W300 career

Postma enjoyed Scolari's pace, unlike team mate Boer

Will Wood made it a Senninha one-two

What's wrong with my driver, that was a crap performance lol :-/

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
close that performance file IMMEDIATLY mortal i can see ya changin figures!! ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
CSM MOD IS FINALLY HERE!

INCLUDES MALAYSIAN SPEC TEAMS AND DRIVERS WITH END OF SEASON PERFORMANCE

COMPILED BY KIZZ 360

WITH THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED IN THE SERIES AND ROM1 FOR LETTING US USE HIS GP2 SHAPE ;-)

(CLICKY)

lol, I wouldn't get it past Tom :)

Nice work kizz on the CSM, thanks m8

Guys check the WGP thread for an idea I have on test drivers, if there's enough interest it ill work for the W300 as well.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: W300 S1 CSM ModbBy kizz360 & shape by Rom1 dwnld p102
Date: December 04, 2006 01:54PM
Posted by: Nickv
Great!! I am gonna try it as soon as I have time!! :D:D
Date: December 04, 2006 04:19PM
Posted by: Senna
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great!! I am gonna try it as soon as I have time!!
> :D:D

Too bad u are still in the hell until wednesday... hahaha

&quot;I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush.&quot;
Thank you very much Kizz. :)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: December 05, 2006 09:23PM
Posted by: mortal
Would teams that have an interest to run test drivers please send Tom or myself the test driver data, we need the info to make up a test driver perf.

SCR W300 wants one test driver for the #2 slot, supply your helmet tga's etc. to me asap pls.

Dean Kittleson out, Roberto Yermo in

Dean Kittleson will leave Yermo Real Madrid. Kittleson will be driving in his own team in WGP. Yermo will leave a space at KBR and that will be filled by Jo Pellatt.

KBR Team Principal Kyran Brazier said the following about the swaps:
"Roberto has informed me earlier this week that he would be leaving the team before the start of the season, due to a WGP drive becoming available in his own team Yermo Real Madrid. The team wish him the best of luck for the future and we welcome Jo Pellatt to replace the Spanadian"

Signed,

The Press
The Press can not be made responsible for any thing that can be caused by untrue articles.
Date: December 06, 2006 09:15PM
pm me those transfers details please, I'll need to update the perf and the records, ta

In the wake of upcoming test sessions for the second season of W300, Senninha Racing has officially announced to the public their driver line-up for 2007, Kurtis Turnbull and Bobby Neil.

While the car for next season hasn't been launched yet, this is the first step in the team's season 2 campaign, as well as finding ways to give some fun and entertainment to the fans.

Team manager and WGP driver Guilherme Cramer presented both drivers who in part presented their helmets to the public.

Date: December 08, 2006 03:20PM
you seriously need a professional to paint these sponsors in their helmets, but these helmets are nice btw ;)

You just have to resize them a bit :P

They're fine (2048 res ;)), is just the zoomed out in Z-m that jags the edges and then the copying over to photoshop ;)
Date: December 08, 2006 11:12PM
Nice work Gui :-)

Senninha car is painted!
Also, Bernie the Bolt's helmet is done, they shall be sent Sunday (when I get back at school).
Date: December 09, 2006 01:35PM
Posted by: Paco
Guimengo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Senninha car is painted!
> Also, Bernie the Bolt's helmet is done, they shall
> be sent Sunday (when I get back at school).

cool! now you have some free time to paint other stuff :P

I'm against sigpics
Date: December 09, 2006 11:01PM
I think that Senninha's car should be the same as used by that character in his stories :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2006 11:02PM by Senna.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy