WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
I was really hoping you'd spell "spelled" wrong then, just for a laugh ;)
shouldn't it be 'spelt'? 'Spelled' means you cast a spell ;)

who cares, everyone know im bad english wrighter :P

i have enough with spanish and frencho so why care about english ;) (joking)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
------------------------------------------
Paolo Capriosa leaves the WGP right now
------------------------------------------

Capriosa leaves the WGP. The DFR driver has confirmed that. "This choice has been made by mutual consent of the team management.However, i will be financing my own team entry for 2007.The name of which is yet to be confirmed.Drivers are already in place, I would like to take this chance to thank Byron for giving me the chance to enter the WGP and i wish him every success in the future."
Byron van het Bolscher is very surprised: "I didn't know! I knew he was going to be replaced at the end of the year, but this is a huge surprise to me."
Also, Van het Bolscher states that he doesn't have somebody to replace Capriosa. When asked if Luke Russell might be a good choice he answered: "I'll think about that, it might be a good choice."
This way Russells leaving at W300 team VdvRacing might turn to a positive story instead of a negative one. Russell got sacked this week by team manager Nick van der Voort due a lack of interest.

Signed,

The Press
ooOOooh 'citin' ;)

--------------------------------
Luke Russell replaces Capriosa
--------------------------------

Former VdvRacing driver Luke Russell will replace Paolo Capriosa at Devil Fox Racing. Capriosa wanted to set up his own team and left DFR. With little time and no one available to replace him, suddenly Luke Russell got available. Van het Bolscher grabbed his chance to contract him, as Russell showed a good performance in the W300.
Van het Bolscher: "I am very happy to get Luke in our team, it was sad that Paolo was leaving after the good time he had at Devil Fox Racing but it´s time to move on and I think Luke is the perfect driver to replace Paolo, he can do a good job and maybe even better."

Signed,

The Press
YAy, got a drive quicker than expected. Lets see how well i can do this season.

I'll be the guy at the back of the grid who you'll probably lap ;)

[www.purevolume.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2006 12:07AM by Overgone.
I would just like to take this chance to wish Luke the very best of luck in the WGP,i`m sure he will give it his best shot. Who knows, maybe next year he will be fighting off a sicilian race team.

Paolo Capriosa

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the race or outside the race? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
BOTH :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone let me know who has gone where etc. please :-) TIA

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I think we should have a limit of only one driver change per team per season, it can get pretty silly as we can see. Both my drivers aren't active in this forum anymore, one still reads it a bit but the other hasn't in a while but I still keep him (and occasionally chat on MSN).

Guys, we're professionals, please.
ps: ;)
@ Mortal: At DFR Capriosa left and Luke Russell takes his place (he is from the W300)
Guimengo schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I think we should have a limit of only one driver change per team per
> season, it can get pretty silly as we can see. Both my drivers aren't
> active in this forum anymore, one still reads it a bit but the other
> hasn't in a while but I still keep him (and occasionally chat on
> MSN).
>
> Guys, we're professionals, please.
> ps:
>
>
> Sávio new website coming soon!
> Video of Sávio's goals at Zaragoza
> Gui's helmets!

Paolo wanted to go himself, and then you can't stop anyone

---------------------------------
Rumours around Roberto Yermo
---------------------------------

A few days after Yermo got out of prison, he told some intersting things to the media.
The guy who threw tomatoes at Jacques Chirac said that he has got two sponsor offers. One from Nike and one from RBK, as current sponsor Puma will leave after 2006.
Also Yermo said that his both teams, Ford WGP and Yermo RBR, will merge together into one team. So the W300-team will be a junior team from the WGP-team. Same sponsors and probably same livery.
Yermo has also signed a few drivers who will be known soon. And something very interesting, he may want to do a come back as a driver.

Signed,

The Press
---------------------------
Yermo confirmes rumours
---------------------------

Roberto Yermo has confirmed the rumours that popped up yesterday. The Spanadian has signed a one year deal with RBK. First there were rumours about a life time contract, but it became a one year deal. Yermo: "It will continue for the life time if the pads I buy from them are good enough."
The new team name will be Yermo RBK, in both the WGP and W300. Already three of the four drivers are confirmed. For WGP it will be Dean Kittleson and Ilkka Lahtinen. For the W300 only Franciso Fapitalle is confirmed. The other driver could be Jo Pellat or Yermo himself.

Signed,

The Press
great article ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
I thought the team owner couldn't drive? :-o
In W300 you appearently can...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy