WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
All existing teams must re-enter for the 07 series.
Post to me your full team stats. You do not need to post the car and helmet tex yet. See p103 for an example.
The grid closes at end of last race for the current season, which is at Sepang on the 19th November. All team data entries must be ready no later than the 19th Nov. That means that after the last race you will have to fix your drivers numbers to your cars and then submit them to whoever is compiling the wad or csm set. Information on that will be made available to you after the last race.
Good luck in 07.:

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 38 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2006 09:12PM by mortal.
what is the schedule for weekend, when we test?, and when we sunbath?

Flick
Re: WGP 2006 Australian Grand Prix Inaugural GP4 Race
Date: March 30, 2006 01:43PM
Posted by: mortal
You don't have time to get naked on the roof of the SCR motorhome this weekend :-)
Far too much work to do in the garage lol

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Im almost in Melbourne , im in a dessert right now so i think i gonna make it ;)

yup i enyojed my days in melbourne but now its time to take a walk around the circuit and help with the cars
@byron, i wish you good luck, it would be a shame if your drivers cant start ;)
@flick wang: i believe friday a free practice, saturday qualify and sunday race, at least this was how flash formula planned it

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: March 30, 2006 03:01PM
Posted by: Nickv
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Im almost in Melbourne , im in a dessert right now
> so i think i gonna make it
>
> ..................................................
> ..................................................
> .......................
> Greetings from Holland
>

In a desert? With a boat?
he's probarly moving on aaron (his dog)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
No , i took one subaru and riding with that one to melbourne , the other 2 subarus i have behind me with a rope ;) , and aaron is sitting in the last subaru ;)

Date: March 30, 2006 03:41PM
Stoddart involved in photographer fracas

The WGP SCR team-owner Mal Stoddart was photographed leaving the famed Last Lap nightclub in Melbourne with two exotic Asian beauties. . One was up and coming WGP driver Flick Wang, the other is unknown but reported to be a driver for the W300 series which has yet to take off. Stoddart punched one of the photographers before getting into a waiting limousine, a police source said they won't be laying any charges against Stoddart as no complaint has been received. The SCR garage was closed this morning and staff were tight-lipped and refused to comment.
Our reporter Nick 'the troublemaker' van der Voort went to Stoddarts girlfriend. We asked her about the situation. "He did what? Two of them? And Paris Hilton? And Dame Edna? That he has the courage for that! I will personally make him suffer for that!"
Stoddart said on his arrival at Essondon airport in his private jet: "I have to confirm that"
Meanwhile SCR driver Matt Houston flew in from Macau today where it was reported he spent US$3 million in the red light district.

NOTE: As I am the press, some quotes can be misunderstood or written down wrong. I do NOT take any responsability for that.
F*ck , they are partying and i am in this god damn dessert :

if i see it good melbourne is not far away anymore ;)

You guys are funny, we just had a few drinks then went to our hotel.

Mal was a good boy.

No time to get a tan. boo.

Flick x
I finaly arrived in my not so luxe -5 stars hotel ;)

WOW I can't wait :)

I'm on my way flying across the continents in working class... No damn space :P

Sounds great, can't wait for it all to kick off.

Now where to watch the race from ???

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: March 30, 2006 06:19PM
Posted by: Diax F1
Can we have a final driver line-up, please? I'm in Australia, waiting to drive a car for once.
yeh i also wanna know the pitbox order, wanna know how far i need to walk ;)

Further than everyone else :P
Date: March 30, 2006 07:09PM
Posted by: Paco
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F*ck , they are partying and i am in this god damn dessert:

;)

I'm against sigpics
LoL :P

Date: March 30, 2006 07:25PM
THe driver line-up for Melbourne and the pit box order:

Scolari,Ferrai

Maikel de Boer
Kyran Brazier

Tokar GP,Ford Zetec

Mick Schumacher
Alex Jacques

Senna BR ,Honda

Guilherme Cramer
Mathieu Brière

SCR,Holden

Ryan Achilles
Matt Houston

JJ Racing,Audi

James Woolhead
Jonny Ashby

SCR W300,Holden

Bernie Bolt
Lucinda Yeung

GP-Racing,Renault

Jo Pellatt
,Mark Hampson

Vdv Racing,Renault

Luke Russel
Ruben Greidanus

Ford WGP ,Ford

Flick Wang
Ilkka Lahtinen

Devil Fox,Mitsubishi

Gary Chester
Diego Noriega

Subaru,Subaru

Nick van der Voort
Paolo Capriosa

Some of the teams are W300-teams. Those will go out of the WGP once the rest of the WGP-teams is back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2006 07:26PM by Nickv.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy