WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
settle down ladies, no cat-fighting in pit-lane lol :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Oke, i need to now all your's opinion about some rules:

1. What do you all think of the fact that team bosses may not drive for their own teams (answer in good/bad + opinion)
2. What do you all think for next year about a whole other calander, not following f1 but with tracks like sufersparadise and that kind of circuits on the calander to (answer in good/bad + opinion)
3. How long need the qualifying need to be, 15 minutes or 30 minutes? (answer 15 or 30 minutes + opinion)
4. What do you all think of 3 race directors (answer in good/bad + opinion + if you maybe want to be one race director of your own)

thanks in advance

free practise Hockenheim

in response and some have been answered previously;

1. Team bosses can drive next season, no reason why they cannot do so

2. Submit your calenders for polling

3. 15 mins is adequate for qualy, keep in mind this is race directors time and they have lives outside of the series, or other thingz to do :-) But if a director chooses to run a 30 min qualy who are we to complain :-)

4. I have no complaints about how either series is currently run by the existing race directors, and dare I say that some have exceeded expectations with the amount of effort, I refer to the offshoot website by Tom which is really very good with brilliant write-ups etc. and other relevant info, also the screenies and results artwork and lets not forget the sometimes off-the-wall news reports we get from what's his name...erm...um...who is it, oh yeah Nickv :) So the race directors and all can pat themselves on the back.
But, and theres always a but in there somewhere, there is always the option for manipulation of the files so an element of trust must exist that the race-directors will not tamper with the files before a race. This is why some have asked that drivers or team bosses should not be race-directors because this possibility exists, although personally I prefer to think that they are honest and would like to play fair!
Although the race-steward has to get the damn things (perf files) right in the first place, fortunately enough users have pointed out the occasional mistake which has occured, mainly due to the effects of alcohol and illegal substances which shouldn't really be discussed on the forum LOL :)

We have already submissions for the new series which will start within a few weeks of the current series end, better to get it going again instead of a big break.
Oh yeah, nearly forgot, a big thankyou to the drivers as well, without them, we'd be stuffed wouldn't we :-)
So if you have any new ideas, maybe relating to the points system, the calender or any other ideas for the next season, have your say as it's your series as well.
That's it from pit-lane for now :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
1. What do you all think of the fact that team bosses may not drive for their own teams (answer in good/bad + opinion)

Good idea, I think as much people as possible should be involved in the WGP.

2. What do you all think for next year about a whole other calander, not following f1 but with tracks like sufersparadise and that kind of circuits on the calander to (answer in good/bad + opinion)

Don't really care about the calendar ;)

3. How long need the qualifying need to be, 15 minutes or 30 minutes? (answer 15 or 30 minutes + opinion)

What the race director wants.

4. What do you all think of 3 race directors (answer in good/bad + opinion + if you maybe want to be one race director of your own)

Three? We only have two ;) But both Guido and Byron are doing good. I think the idea of three race directors switching each race is good. Also when the one who should do the race is busy or something, one of the others can take over. That will prevent situations like we had this year.
> 1. What do you all think of the fact that team bosses may not drive
> for their own teams (answer in good/bad + opinion)

I think that is fine, after all it's a fantasy series so why not just create some fantasy team managers like Blavio Friatore ;)

> 2. What do you all think for next year about a whole other calander,
> not following f1 but with tracks like sufersparadise and that kind of
> circuits on the calander to (answer in good/bad + opinion)

I like following the F1 calender, but I think some fantasy tracks and other places in the world would be awesome :)

> 3. How long need the qualifying need to be, 15 minutes or 30 minutes?
> (answer 15 or 30 minutes + opinion)

Like mortal said, it's up to the race director :)

> 4. What do you all think of 3 race directors (answer in good/bad +
> opinion + if you maybe want to be one race director of your own)

Sounds like a really good idea as it takes the stress of an individual, although we'd need to do some design work beforehand just to keep it all smooth and stuff :)

[www.purevolume.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2006 05:37PM by Overgone.
All I have to say is quali could work being 45 minutes if the accelerated time feature works well :)

And any tracks (besides that fantasy one without overtaking chances ;)) as long as the CC works!
I suck at this whole 'driving' thing. :(
I hope I have a seat for next season. Don't see why not - I'm doing alright as a driver. :D

u gotta ask your boss ;)

Magic Senna
bosses ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Does anyone have a list of of confirmend teams & drivers for next year?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2006 05:34PM by JonnyA.
WGP Qualifying results

Van der Voort and Cramer both had a good day, finishing in second and first.

Ashby again fast in the qualifying ending up in third.

Luke Russell had a superb qualifying at his debut finishing in fourth.

Briere making the party of Senna BR Racing complete finishing fifth.

Achilles lost his early strong pace and fall back to sixth, but still a good result.

I'm gonna win. I can feel it my blood.
it´s lookin´good it´s lookin bloody good,well done Jonny...
James...you´ll get your chance too :D
And I have to say,that I love Achilles car !
The car is very nice...I forgot the teamname...sorry...anyway, I love it !
Mark you really need to drive faster:P

If u want a contract for 2007 ;);)

Magic Senna
Roberto Yermo gets rid of his RBK-contract

The manager of two teams wanted to get rid of the contract because of difficulties with the painting. "The design I wanted to put on the car was so shitty to do with those mappings. Yes I am lazy. My powerful lawyers did a good job."
There might occur a problem now. Now the team has no main sponsor anymore, companies might get scared that the team turns in some Super-Aguri team. And who wants to be involved in such a pathetic thing?
Yermo says news should come soon. "There are some interested companies, but they want to stay anonymous at the moment. They don't want to be sticked at a Super-Aguri."

Signed,

The Press
Ryan Achilles drives for my Aussie team Southern Cross Racing. I forget who painted the car but I agree it is a nice job :-) Times are all very close, 1.750 gap from 1st to 22nd. What happened to Craig Longhurst, thought he'd have been well up the field?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy